[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watamote OVA subs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2016-05-25-02h07m42s803.png (251KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-25-02h07m42s803.png
251KB, 720x480px
Are there any good subs for this OVA out there? For some reason the only English ones I can find has shitty timing and was apparently translated twice.

[spoiler]And why the fuck was it never dubbed?[/spoiler]
>>
>>174330
Dammit I fucked up the spoiler.
>>
>>174330

Spoilers don't work on this board. Also, just press Ctrl+S in your post and it'll write the spoiler brackets for you.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=619113

From a search on AnimeBytes, this seems to be the most downloaded and thus the best release. Did you already download this and find that it was bad? If so, then you can offset the subtitles by a set amount of milliseconds by going into your settings on MPC, if they're consistently off, anyway. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you other than to suck it up.

Also, it seems the English Blurays for it came out on August 26th, 2014. And, hilariously enough, the OVA came out two months after when it was bundled with one of the volumes of the manga.
>>
>>174340
What the fuck how come I never managed to find that? Thank you man, after literally months of searching all I could find was the same shit over and over. Looking in the comments some people are saying these are meme subs but they seem fine to me. Timing is spot on too.

>Also, it seems the English Blurays for it came out on August 26th, 2014. And, hilariously enough, the OVA came out two months after when it was bundled with one of the volumes of the manga.

Wow that is tragic. I do find it a bit weird that it never happened though. Maybe it was offered to Sentai and they just didn't want to spend more money on the show? Too bad, I really love this anime.
>>
>>174349

Oh, good. Glad to help.

Also, if you weren't searching on Nyaa or BakaBT, then there's your problem. They're the best torrent sites for anime, manga, and other Japanese media.

And if that wasn't the problem, narrowing your searches on Nyaa to just "anime" or even "English-translated anime" (Some people upload and label things as raws that have English subs though) at the top with the drop-down bar really helps sometimes. Also good for finding music.

>Maybe it was offered to Sentai and they just didn't want to spend more money on the show?

Yeah, I imagine they would've been more work than they deemed worth it.
>>
>>174349
>Maybe it was offered to Sentai and they just didn't want to spend more money on the show?
Localisers never, ever translate manga bonus disks.
>>
>>174355
I almost exclusively use Nyaa for anime so I guess people not correctly categorizing their uploads is why I never found it.

>Localisers never, ever translate manga bonus disks.

Well that sucks.
>>
File: Watamote.png (187KB, 1920x955px) Image search: [Google]
Watamote.png
187KB, 1920x955px
>>174368

Nah, you're just dumb.

You were probably putting in "Watamote" which doesn't work for every release, because that's just a nickname. A good example of another anime that won't give many results for its nickname is Konosuba. You'll get every with Kono Suba though.

If not, you just made a mistake somewhere.
>>
File: 1460765629016.jpg (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460765629016.jpg
170KB, 600x600px
>>174373
>Nah, you're just dumb.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.