[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Dafuq Boot Manager.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq Boot Manager.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
Hey /wsr

I have been having all kinds of problems (all kinds) with my computer. After spending hours working on the hardware getting that more or less fixed, it starts now it didn't do that before. The computer now shows this image. What to do now?
>>
>>172402
Can you fucking read what's on the screen? If not, let me echo it in this post
>Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer.
>Choose your language settings, and the click "Next."
>Click "Repair your computer."
Wow now what's that hard?
>>
>>172412
Relax. First of I don't have a disc since my windows isn't genuine. Second last time it went in to reapir it was stuck in repair loop.
Third calm the fuck down you moron, no one forced you to answear me, so chill you harley riding fag.
>>
>>172413
>First of I don't have a disc since my windows isn't genuine.
Well, you're an idiot, aren't you.

You had ample time to make one when your computer was working. And now you need one and don't have one.

>Third calm the fuck down you moron, no one forced you to answear me, so chill you harley riding fag.
Rude.

I was going to help you, but now I won't unless you post a picture of an animal riding an animal that's riding an animal.
>>
File: cute.jpg (362KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
362KB, 1200x1200px
>>172419
Is pikachu an animal?
>>
>>172421
I guess so.

Whatcha need to do is get any Windows 7 disk. You'll probably need a working PC to do this, though you could use a Knoppix or similar on your busted PC.

Any Windows 7 will do, and I recommend the MSDN "service pack 1", Ultimate versions (en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x86_dvd_u_677460.iso, sha1sum 65fce0f445d9bf7e78e43f17e441e08c63722657 (x86); en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332.iso, 36ae90defbad9d9539e649b193ae573b77a71c83 (x64)). It doesn't matter where you get it from, so long as sha1sum hashes it to these values.

Boot off the disk (or write it to a USB using easy2boot), then press shift-f10 to open a command-line. Then use "bootrec.exe /RebuildBcd" to repair your BCD*. You don't need to fix the bootloader, volume boot record, or master boot record, because if you're getting a bootloader error message, this means the MBR, VBR, and bootloader are working fine.

* see https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/927392
>>
>>172419
First.
You was the one being rude right from the start.

Second, here your pic, made it just for you. Now make it your screensaver
>>
>>172426
Count the posters, dumbass.
>>
>>172429
Yeah I know. You should take a second a do the same.
>>
>>172425
Thanks for the answear! It looks like it's a complicated thing to get through
>>
your windows install is fucked, just reinstall windows. i read you dont have a install cd so just download a copy of windows 7 (or whichever version you want) and burn it to a cd or copy it to a usb.

this is the copy of windows 7 that i use:

https://pirateproxy.red/torrent/11839249/Windows_7_SP1_(RUS-ENG)(x86-x64)-18in1-Activated_v4(AIO)-AppzDam

tutorial to copy w7 to a usb: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFJwiILbsdo
>>
>>172460
Thank you very much man!
>>
>>172465
np
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.