[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, First time requesting and really hoping someone can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: ServerCabinetAccessories.jpg (93KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ServerCabinetAccessories.jpg
93KB, 800x450px
Hey guys,

First time requesting and really hoping someone can help a guy out,

I bought a SJB (zpasgroup) 18U Server cabinet for my room to hold my gear and such, What I don't understand is, I was supplied with these along with a regular power strip, I cannot figure out how the fan plugs into the thermostat and how the thermostat gets power from the prongs supplied?

Sorry if this is a noob question, I've been in corporate IT for a long time but this is the first encounter I've had with these.

Would really appreciate the help guys, This has been driving me nuts.
>>
post them instructions
>>
File: Instr.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Instr.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Here ya go, other side of the paper is just same thing but another language, this is the thermostats instructions.
>>
>>172260
now take pic from the top of the thermostat
>>
File: ThermTop.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
ThermTop.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
Here is top of thermostat and a close up of fan connector also
>>
File: 1471032847262.jpg (69KB, 591x633px) Image search: [Google]
1471032847262.jpg
69KB, 591x633px
here ya go (based on first pic and instructions). so they didn't give you a breaker. you should take a pic of everything oon the floor so cansee what they included.
>>
>>172276
Ah I see, but would the fan go into the breaker?.. Sorry I am extremely new to this side of things

I really appreciate the help! you've saved me a lot of hassle so far :)
>>
>>172279
did they include a breaker? pic if so (again take a overall pic of the electrical stuff minus the cabinet of course)
>>
>>172283
Definitely no breaker, just checked all the bags of stuff, I have loads of screws for the cabinet and thats it :(
>>
>>172284
not necessary. power strip has a breaker on it (i'm assuming).
>>
File: PrwStrip.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
PrwStrip.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
>>172304
How would I connect it? (Please see pic attached)
>>
File: 1471042421568.jpg (63KB, 790x733px) Image search: [Google]
1471042421568.jpg
63KB, 790x733px
i keep asking you to take a pic of everything and you keep ignoring it so i'm gonna make assumptions about what you've got. just connect it like this.
>>
>>172330
Ah! I understand :) Thank you

May need to get help from a friend to wire it up then, I still haven't a clue where the fan plugs into but I'll see if seller can help, thank you!

Also sorry for not posting the pic of all the stuff earlier, Was very stoned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.