[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this may not be the right place to ask this, but does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: photoshop logo.png (1MB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
photoshop logo.png
1MB, 1191x670px
I know this may not be the right place to ask this, but does anyone know how I can get Photoshop for free indefinitely? I am fairly new to torrents and the likes, and every one I have downloaded is very complicated and involves the use of outside programs, turning off your internet connection every time you use it, etc.

I know a lot of you have Photoshop, ad I am wondering; Did you pay for it, or did you just pirate it like I am trying to do? If you pirated it, please tell me exactly how you did it, or at least give me a link that will show me how. Thank you.
>>
File: 1471025517011.jpg (5KB, 263x48px) Image search: [Google]
1471025517011.jpg
5KB, 263x48px
look into what this is and how it works
>>
Grab a torrent of PS 2015 instead of the CC stuff. It's going to do everything you want it to do, don't bother with the subscription based CC stuff.

Then you replace the amtlib.dll with the one included in the torrent. Or find a copy. Also find the list of hosts you need to stick in your hosts file to point back at 127.0.0.1

Other than that, you don't even need to crack it. Just replace amtlib.dll. Or probably use the AMT Emulator >>172210 was talking about.
>>
>>172210
ok
>>
I used this torrent, it works perfectly.
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/7585092/Adobe_Photoshop_CS6_13.0.1_Final__Multilanguage_(cracked_dll)_[C
>>
>>172222

OOps, and i did mean PS CS6, not 2015.
>>
>>172224
just a quick question, should I use the AMT emulator like this>>172222 guy said for this torrent?
Or do I just open it and it is self explanatory?
>>
>>172228
The torrent comes with instructions about how to install it, it's pretty simple.
>>
>>172224
>>172228
okay, so I downloaded it, and all that was inside was an .exe file. I installed it, and all it did was install bit torrent (I already have a torrent). Again, I don't know if I am missing something obvious, I am new to this. Is it supposed to do this?
>>
>>172235
disregard this, I think I may have figured it out
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.