[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anon recommend me a good phone? Was looking into Samsung

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468766972405.jpg (752KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468766972405.jpg
752KB, 900x750px
Any anon recommend me a good phone? Was looking into Samsung Galaxy 7 but have doubts, need second opinion or better recommendation.
Highly appreciated Anons.
>>
>>171603
Depends on budget, really.

If you just want the best of the best and money is no object, the highest-tier Samsung Galaxy phones will do the trick.

But I prefer LG. So I would personally get an LG G5 if I could.

Really, any of the top of the range LG, Samsung, and HTC devices will offer you similar power/price. Their main differences are some features that most people don't use, the kind of camera on them, and the UI that you have to learn to use.

If budget is a thing, the OnePlus 3 is good value for the power you get in the device.
>>
>>171604
When I say OnePlus 3 is good value for power, I mean that you basically get the same amount of power as the other high-end devices from Samsung, HTC and LG, for much less money.

You don't get some of the features, like on the Samsung Edges and shit like that but for hardware, it does match up.
>>
>>171603
Honestly that's probably the best choice out right now.

I have a droid turbo 2 which I think is great. It works perfect for me, until I upgrade next year.

Just go online, to Verizon or at&t or sprint or whatever and compare phones you want. Sometimes you can get a good phone super cheap as a deal.

Just compare phones, or get the galaxy those are the only choices.
>>
>>171606
Droid turbo 2 is great but I have some issues with it. It's locked down with zero prospect if rootability, has some bloat, camera sucks, and probably won't get nougat judging from Motorola's track record.

If you're going to get a new phone, OP, make sure to check with /spg/ for possible deal breakers depending on your use case
>>
Highly appreciated for all the replies anon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.