[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you delete the C:\Windows\Explorer.exe file?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_3.png (38KB, 677x526px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
38KB, 677x526px
So, I quarantined my C:\Windows\Explorer.exe and C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.EXE files and then removed it and then they were gone when I checked their original locations. What happens when you delete the C:\Windows\Explorer.exe file? Whenever I open a folder while, a new explorer application shows up and it has the items of the opened folder. Can you please help me fix it?
>>
>>171590
??? why are you quarantining and deleting your explorer.exe?

what are you trying to fix?

OP how high are you?
>>
>>171593
Downloaded some execution that was legit to detect rat and forum members says its legit so I sandboxed it and it identified the 2 files that got quarantined.
>>
What forum and what program?
>>
>>171590
>Whenever I open a folder while, a new explorer application shows up and it has the items of the opened folder.

what? I'm sure you made a mistake in there somewhere but I can't work out what you meant.
>>
>>171608
He means when he opens a folder it opens a new explorer window with the contents of the folder he wanted.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.