[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I recently fucked up by messing with the wrong people on the deep web. this "fucking up" lead to my bank accounts going negative, medical records being deleted for some odd reason, and progress in an online class being completely wiped. I have no idea who this person is and im not asking for somebody to help me get revenge but I need help fixing some of these issues that were caused. The main issue is the class as it's preventing me from shipping off to boot in the next few months. can anybody help me?
>>
>>171529
Contact the teacher? Same with banks etc
>>
>>171536
This. You don't have the ability to do anything on your own, sadly. Just gotta explain.
>>
tell us more about "messing with the wrong people". i'm guessing you posted brony art to e621 without the right tags.
>>
>>171673
I was trying to uncover some information on one of my mentors who claims to be a "Ghost". He was prior military but it just seemed a bit far fetched so I took to some shady forum sites to see if I couldn't find somebody who could assist me with my task. About a week later I got a reply from an ANON user claiming they could help me out and that they had experience finding people like this but all they needed is some information on who the person was. Im not sure how they did it but through this persons information they were able to find out who I was and started referring to me as my name and spewing off stuff such as my social security, accounts, and phone numbers. At this point I realized that I was fucked so I tried to secure all my accounts and was able to close some bank accounts but im still in financial trouble and the school shit is beyond fixing so im talking to my county's BOE about this but theres so way they're going to believe me due to the fact that their ignorant asses claim Their "security is too good for something like this to happen".
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.