[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sites to learn Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: thumbnail20.jpg (2MB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail20.jpg
2MB, 2000x1125px
I'm planing on going to Japan in a about 6 or so months, I know next to nothing expect for a few words (picked up from anime) and wondering if anyone knows some really useful sites where i can start learning the language. I know its nearly enough time to learn the language to even a reasonable level but i still want to learn Japanese none the less.
<3
>>
>>170501
>>>/a/145458024
>>
>>170501
Memrise
>>
File: 1459085418258.jpg (300KB, 1845x820px) Image search: [Google]
1459085418258.jpg
300KB, 1845x820px
>>170501
Just gonna say that you need to be able to approach people or else you'll be stuck talking to tourists the whole time. People aren't going to talk to you just because you're foreign, and they won't be impressed by your Japanese (but they'll pretend to be), so get any fantasy images you have about Japan out of your head. Japan has some beautiful locations, but in the end it's just like any other country. Don't expect too much.
Don't go to meme places like Akiba. They're shit.
You don't really need to speak it at all if you're just going there for tourism, since almost all train stations have their names translated to English as well as English announcements (unless you're going to the country, which I don't recommend if you're alone). Help desks don't always have English speakers, but you should be able to do fine with a translation app + phrase book.

If you just want to watch RAWs and read untranslated doujin then I have no respect for you.
>>
Tae Kim's guide (there's an app too for Android)
Anki for grindan kanji
/djt/ on /a/ for more info
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.