[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iphone help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Does anyone know how to bypass iphone 4 pass code without the home button? Recently found it and it has old photos that have been lost for some time. Appreciate all the help I can get, Thank you in advance. Will post results if anything works.
>>
Did you try getting the usb cord and hooking it up to the computer to get the files? It should only ask if you trust this phone. Not sure how it works on iphone 4 though. does the touch screen still work or is the home button the only thing thats broken?
>>
>>170473
You need to be in the phone to access the files if I'm remembering right. And yeah the touch screen works it's just the home button that's broken
>>
>>170476
Well if the touch screen works is the problem being that you dont have the passcode or did you make the passcode the fingerprint scan? If you can get in with the passcode then youll be fine doing the connection to the computer if not you might just need to shill out some dollars to your nearest electronics store that deals with cracked phones and they can probably get it in. Hope this helps anon
>>
>>170446
Type in the passcode
It is your iPhone after all
>>
>>170486
I literally haven't used it in over a year and I just recently found I have no idea what the password was
>>
>>170478
I don't have the pass code, it does have the fingerprint option.
>>
>>170495
Doesnt**
>>
>>170446
Take it and plug it into a computer with iTunes open. It'll try to sync but can't because it's locked. While it's trying to sync you can try as many passcodes as you want. Found this vulnerability right after 7.0.1 came out. Works on anything 32-bit with iOS 8.1.2 or below.

>without the home button
What does that mean? Are you thinking about more advanced methods of data recovery using DFU? I could help with that as well. A4 SecureROMs are exploitable through soft DFU (a DFU state which was accessed without rebooting to the first stage bootloader). You could use Limera1n or SHAtter (or any of the iBoot exploits really) to do a tethered jailbreak. Then install OpenSSH or afc2add so you can access the files through USB or secure shell.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.