[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best computer i can get for under 100$?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1466300280144.jpg (27KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1466300280144.jpg
27KB, 412x430px
Whats the best computer i can get for under 100$?
>>
>>170424
a shitty smartphone
>>
>>170427
Oh
>>
Banana pi m3
>>
>>170428
It doesn't have to be that shitty though.

https://www.amazon.com/ZTE-Warp-Elite-Contract-Phone/dp/B0163800S4

This phone has 2GB of RAM, 720p screen, 3Ah battery, snapdragon 410, and 16gb internal + microsd slot for storage.

Add in a 64GB microsd card for $20 and you have a better than nothing computer for less than $100.

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Class-Adapter-MB-MP64DA-AM/dp/B00IVPU7AO

You may be surprised with how close to a computer an Android phone can be if you use the right apps.
>>
>>170424
$100? Scavenge parts from Ebay or junk computer shops and throw a light Linux distro on it.

I assume you aren't going to try to game.
>>
>>170441
i already have a galaxy phone, i honestly just want a average tier computer.
>>
>>170424
ebay
>>
>>170479
Not for $100 lmao
>>
T H I N K P A D
>>
>>170488
>>170500
Is 4 gb good processor?
>>
>>170518
Yes. Don't forget to download some extra ROM.
>>
>>170518
You are probably trolling, but in case somebody else reads this and wants help...
4GB is the amount of RAM you have and has nothing to do with the processor.

If you really only have $100, go to a forum which allows you to buy used parts, like overclock net or similar. If you speak German, try hwluxx.
As soon as you get access to market place (usually 2 weeks and 50 posts or something) you can look for bundles there. You won't get good stuff anywhere cheeper, not even ebay.
I also recommend just asking those forums to point you in the direction of threads relevant to you.
Be sure to read the rules and post in the correct subforum, though.
>>
>>170424
Check craigslist or similar sites. Someone might be throwing out an outdated but usable computer for under $100 or even for free.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.