[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Child friendly anime with German dub?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: yay deutschland.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yay deutschland.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
Hi, my little sister (12 years old) needs Anime to watch and her english isn't great.

So I'm looking for a German dubbed torrent for Full Metal Alchemist, doesn't matter if normal or Brotherhood.
I don't want her to get scarred by watching the German dub of Elfenlied and therefore becoming an emo teenager.

Other recommendations for German dubbed shows are appreciated as well, however she gets scared fairly easily and even FMA is pushing it kinda hard, so please keep it reasonable.

I know this is kinda out there since this is an English board.
So I'm happy to get recommendations for shows which can be understood with basic English, and are okay and interesting for a 12 year old.
>>
>>169991
Series with a German dub that are kid-friendly and good:
Azumanga
Bebop
Dragon Half
FLCL
Higashi no Eden
Hoshi no Koe
All the Ghibli movies
Midori no Hibi
Ouran Host Club
Girl who Flew Through Time

Series with a German dub that 12-year-old girls like:
Death Note
K-On!
Black Butler
Gundam Wing
Soul Eater
Witch Hunter Robin

Also Mahoraba: Heartful Days is really good and girl-friendly, but it only has a German sub.

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM. Start them early; don't let them grow up to be a pleb with shit taste that watches dubs.
>>
File: Case%20Cover%20Back%20Inner[1].jpg (2MB, 1779x1379px) Image search: [Google]
Case%20Cover%20Back%20Inner[1].jpg
2MB, 1779x1379px
>>169991
Dennou Coil is ideal, but again it's sub-only.

A lot of the good stuff is going to be sub-only.
>>
Thank you very much! I was planning to include Bebop and Soul Eater, but I didn't know they had dubs.

My sister will receive a few hundred GB of material on her visit so she doesn't have to watch terrible shows on youtube anymore.
I will include subbed shows as well, but I'm planning to include two or three dubs (already including Last Exile) to give her something to chill as well. I don't want to completely overwhelm the poor thing.

So far she has only watched like 40 episodes of Inu Yasha and some isolated episodes of tv shows.

Her friends talked about how "brutal and great" Code Geass and Death Note are, but I don't really want her to watch that stuff yet. She gets scared on silly youtube videos sometimes, so this much betrayal and murder would probably fuck with her head.

We don't see each other often so I can't teach her to search for stuff herself, so I need to get some stockpiling going.
>>
I no realize how annoying it is to get German dubs. I couldn't find anything with some semblance of qualit, mainly shitty streams and phishers.
So my list is now pic related, plus Soul Eater.
Only the original Last Exile is German dub, and only Azazel-san is German sub.I guess she will have to improve her English quick.
Not exactly what I had in mind, but it will have to do I guess. If you have any good German sources/torrents, I'd appreciate maybe one or two additional shows, otherwise this should suffice for now.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.