[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PCSX2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pcsx2 screenshot.png (70KB, 396x262px) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2 screenshot.png
70KB, 396x262px
So I've been trying to get this emulator to work for a couple of days now. Everything runs perfectly except for the fact that when there's supposed to be a small cutscene, the game (Jak and Daxter) stops. It doesn't stop fully, I can still move the camera, the main character just freezes and I can't advance. Does anyone know how to fix this?
>>
>>169717
seems like you are lucky already, i tried it, and the shadows and graphics an general were fucked up and i dont even want to speak about the fps x)
sadly i cant help as i dont know much about this x)
>>
I would recommend you try to change some settings. Maybe the video or processing settings.
I don't really know what might be causing the crash, but I recommend you take note or remember how your settings are now before you change anything, in case you screw up and make it worse.
Just mess around with it until you can get pass that cutscene.
>>
>>169745
I've tried nearly everything in those settings. Nothing has been working :/
>>
>>169748
either the ps2 emulator isnt fully compatible with the game, you can find list of games that can be played on the emulator online. or you´re probably missing a setting that you havent change yet. (or maybe you need to download a newer version of pcsx2 or opengl, etc...)
>>
Check the compatibilty table and the bug section of the PCSX2 wiki page about the game:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Jak_and_Daxter:_The_Precursor_Legacy

One of the testers talks about crashes and how to avoid them.
>>
>>169717
I've played the entire jak daxter series on pcsx2 emulator and aside from graphic glitches, there shouldn't be any problems.
If it crashes something in your settings must be wrong.
Use >>170126
guide to try getting it to work.
>>
>>170126
>>170135
Thanks you guys, you helped point me in the right direction! It was the sound plugin that was causing the issues. I replaced it, and that worked like a charm.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.