[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colof schemed anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: gekkan-shoujo-characters[1].jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gekkan-shoujo-characters[1].jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
I'm looking for an anime that follows a similar color scheme like pic related. I recall once seeing an opening for an anime where the entire environment/background and characters were color coded with respect to each other. I also remember the opening being a bit over the top as well. I remember the characters being punkish as well. Probably not descriptive enough but it is the only anime I've seen so far that has taken the color scheme that far.
>>
I'm pretty sure SamFlam, and Symphogears have what you're looking for, but I've never really looked for that.
>>
Maria Holic?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOHwVZc6QYY
>>
None of the above are it, although Maria Holic looks pretty cool.

i think the title of the one I am looking for is an acronym.
>>
>>168964
Not sure about the show, but the best thing about Mariaholic is the OP. The show itself is a pretty bland anime about a trap at a girls school.
>>
>>168989
>anime about a trap at an all girl school

haha sounds like /a/'s and by extension 4chan's dream show about their secret fetish.
>>
Persona 4?
>>
mekaku city actors
>>
>>169002
that wasn't it

>>169008
I think that might be the one! The spray cans and color coded punkish characters at the beginning immediately rang a bell.
>>
>>169008
>>169011
Yeah, it's definitely it. I recognized the comment section in the OP I watched and I remember the soundtrack being a rock song, and the one played sounds familiar to me.
>>
>>168997
>secret
it's the new loli, get with it.

Show is shit even with prime fetish material and being done by one of the best animation studios, SHAFT.
>>
>>169020
>one of the best animation studios, SHAFT
Shaft isn't really known for it's animation though.
>>
>>169020
i meant secret as in an open secret, where the apparent truth is unspoken and denied/rejected whenever suggested or brought up.

Was the anime not lewd or erotic enough for it to be so bland?
>>
>>169022
They aren't known for fluid dynamic scenes but doesn't mean they can't do it well. Look at the fighting scenes in monogatari or madoka.

>>169027
Basically. Not lewd enough for ecchi, story wasn't good enough for just a good series.
>>
>>168989
>The show itself is a pretty bland anime about a trap at a girls school.
It's not.

It's about a dyke getting bullied by a trap. Quite the distinction.
>>
>>168838
Kiznaiver?
>>
>>168838
RWBY
>>
>>168838
Kill la Kill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.