[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, I really need that song! :s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: avatar_8a028aa0c58e_128.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
13KB, 128x128px
I would be very grateful if you tell me the name of the song background (search the webm): 14693770509 webm
>>
Bump...
>>
>not knowing how to link things from other boards
You don't deserve the sauce.
>>
>>164927
I don't even think it's on 4chan, I looked up the webm and it's on hispachan. Not sure if that's what OP is talking about
>>
>>164927
W-what? Oh please! And what if I don't know how to? Just...agh QnQ
>>
>>164975
Yup...it is there...I feel worst than you think :s
>>
>>164976
wsr protip: just say you're a girl and you'll get anything you're asking for
>>
>>164979
Wtf? Thats shitty! D:
>>
I'm not even gonna lie for the salsa that's sad. I'm a boy that is just trying to sound friendly or I don't know...some shit o_o
>>
Read the FAQ. Lurk more.

You want us to track down something by filename alone because you can't bother to learn how to link a post.
>>
>>164989
this. also theres usually a test thread at >>>/qa/ maybe try to learn how to poat links there first.
>>
Because most people in this thread are too stupid to realize that the webm is from a different site and not another board, this is the webm:
hispachan DOT org/mcs/src/14693770509.webm
>>
>>165009
Men...I love you(no homo) :')
>>
So...like it was said already...webm is on hispachan and the file too large for 4chan.
>>
>>165030
Fucking save the file and upload it to pomf, imgur, literally any of the countless file hosting sites, then post the link here. Fucking hell you have the entire power of the internet at your disposal and you can't even figure out how to link images on another website? Look at this it works, 4chan doesn't think it's spam, and now I can post it on 4chan, and even though 99% of 4chan doesn't support sound any board can listen to the opening. Woah. https://a.pomf.cat/fjnxmd.webm
>>
>>165068
...I'm sorry...Yes , I deserve it ... I'm not a very clever person .
https://a.pomf.cat/bkotrf.webm
>>
I feel like most part of you are angry with me :)
>>
Ahh...please! Don't leave me like this! Look, I'm really sorry for being so stupid! But please, give me the source :'(
>>
Ahhh...please.
>>
Will I die without knowing the sauce?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.