[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Hacking Scenes from Movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 13.-Hacker-1-696x464.jpg (88KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
13.-Hacker-1-696x464.jpg
88KB, 696x464px
Good Hacking Scenes from Movies?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxuWJlSU1J0
[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>164803
:^(
>>
Hacking always looked so cool when you had no idea about it. But once you understand even just the concept of actual hacking you realize how stupid the hacking scenes in movies/tv shows are.
Here is an example: password hacking. In movies they do this and that and end up with a cmd spitting out the pw in clear text. Looks cool and sounds legit, until you realize that even the server itself (the one you are attacking) doesnt store passwords directly but only the hash code of it so that even the owner of the server cant find out about your pw.
And then there are those who don even try:
Cmd->color a->tree (lots of random green text scrolls through the console, nothing actually happens)

Now to your request: if you dont care about what i said above then you will have a good time watching the movie "who am i" or the series "mr. Robot"
>>
>>164803
Picked up
>>
The Andromeda Strain, where the guy has to shut down the base computer before it sets off a nike to destroy the facility, and he has to climb up an air-shaft that has been equipped with tracking lasers in case the experimental chimps get out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.