[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not sure if this board is exactly right for this but I tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1469836325257.png (71KB, 2000x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1469836325257.png
71KB, 2000x1197px
not sure if this board is exactly right for this but I tried asking /co/ as well so hopefully I'll get an answer somewhere

me and my brother remember a while ago we had seen this show on cartoon network but we can't find the name of it

We're from Australia
It was either an Anime or the style was inspired by anime and it was about 2 worlds merging together and shit being all fucked by it, the place that merged with the human world was a world with heaps of creatures/animal things that could talk to the humans

Not 100% sure but I think there was Jesse and James comedy style antagonists, there was an old scientist guy who made heaps of inventions and helped the young/teenage protagonists and his friends out, it was a really colourful show from what I remember.
I remember the protag had a friend with glasses and maybe a fat friend as well, and one or two chick friends

The protag was really good friends with a small creature thing from the other world, a distinct scene I remember was the protags creature friend trying to go shopping and being unable to read the shopping list because it turns out it's upside down, and one of the evil/bad characters comes and points that out then kidnaps the creature

It aired anywhere between 2005 to 2011 I would think, pretty sure it was around the same time Bakugan aired on Aussie CN

Does anyone have anything to help me find it or know what it could be? Please tell me if you do
>>
Your not talking about sym bionic titan right?
>>
Or maybe Generator Rex only two anime style cartoons that I can remember
>>
>>164077
>>164078
Nah, it was like way more anime, like not just the drawing style, the story and characters and everything definitely were anime or like extremely inspired by anime if it wasn't.
My brother says he remembers the professor character creating guns for the protagonists that used cards as ammo, and the creature things were like pokemon looking and went to school with the kids from the human world
>>
File: 250px-081Magnemite.png (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-081Magnemite.png
35KB, 250x250px
>>163997
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network
>>
>>164112
been looking through that and can't find shit
>>
File: I_have_failed_you.jpg (23KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
I_have_failed_you.jpg
23KB, 500x366px
>>164117
>>
>>164130
shit's fucked it's like the show doesn't exist, maybe it wasn't on CN but that was the only channel that played cartoons that my brother and I ever watched
>>
File: Capture.png (303KB, 377x589px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
303KB, 377x589px
>>164136
Was it digimon?
>>
>>164140
nah lol
>>
>>163997
Code Lyoko kinda fits that description. No fat friend of scientist, but glasses friend, a few females, two worlds with the human world getting fucked by the other, and aired like 2004-2007 i think
>>
Monster Rancher, I'm sure that's not it

Could look through tvtropes for the bits you remember, then go down to examples under anime or western animation
>>
>>163997
>I remember the protag had a friend with glasses and maybe a fat friend as well, and one or two chick friends
Jesus, that describes like every cartoon
>>
>>164207
code lyoko doesn't really have monsters, just a digital world thing like Digimon.
>>
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?
>>
Popolocrois?
>>
File: yokai_watch.jpg (229KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
yokai_watch.jpg
229KB, 1200x719px
>>163997
fuck i know what you're talking about
i remember seeing ads for it but never got around to seeing it but i did catch the final ep for some reason

the two worlds were separating and they had a heartfelt goodbye. pretty sure they were at the beach when the main boy's best monster friend started disappearing

i think there might have been giant mushrooms on houses or something as well

i cant imagine it airing anywhere but CN since disney doesnt air anime and nick only does yu gi oh as far as i know and fox kids was already gone by the time it aired

i'm certain the style is similar to yokai watch despite being much much older. it sucks that the wiki list in >>164112 is so incomplete
>>
File: 1469941295755.jpg (327KB, 1074x618px) Image search: [Google]
1469941295755.jpg
327KB, 1074x618px
>>
Sounds a lot like it was digimon tamers. Like a lot
>>
Magi-Nation? Di-Gata Defenders? Spider Riders?
>>
bump for curiosity
>>
Guys, it's obviously aeon flux. Everything in that show looks like a monster
>>
wheres op?
>>
Hero 108?
>>
Literally sounds like Legend of Korra to me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.