[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /wsr/, I need your help in choosing my next anime to watch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: felix.gif (445KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
felix.gif
445KB, 500x400px
Sup /wsr/,
I need your help in choosing my next anime to watch.
Searching for some tragic shit which will leave me scarred for life with a tragic twist in the end.
Something like "Clanned" or "your lie in april" just less predictable and more tear jerking and twisted.

>Bounces: main heroin dies, starts like a whole different genre and takes the twist only in the last episodes ( school days style ), no such things as justice - good people die.

Thanks in advanced ;)
>>
BUMP don't let me 404 :(
>>
>>163429
Anohana
>>
>>163434
thx watched it already :)
>>
>>163429
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Texhnolyze
>>
>>163440
>Puella Magi Madoka Magica

this
>>
>>163429
you can watch orange. it's currently airing and the 4th episode comes out this weekend.
>>
>>163440
spoiler*
i understood the twist is in the 3th ep
and from then it's linear
like school-live! isn't it? Would watch but thats not what im searching

thx btw

>>163444
thx will give it a look :)
>>
What have you seen so far? Can't tell from your post if you've watched a lot of anime or not.
>>
>>163450
Anime close to this genre that i've watched:

re:zero
blood-c ( plot twist n' shit )
when they cry series
steins;gate
school days
anohana
clannd
your lie in april
school-live!
deadshit wonderland
death parade

most of them aren't really what I want but i guess they're the most relevant from what I've watched

friends recommended:
nhk
rainbow
guilty crown
kokoro connect
nana
>>
>>163455
NHK is good, but it's not really tragic or anything that's gonna leave you scarred for life. It's more of a warning for NEETs and hikkis.
>>
>>163459
Thx so I guess there isn't really something that'll fit my request :/

shame, gonna watch madoka and orange soon
>>
Berserk (1997) or the movie trilogy.

Evangelion and the end of evangelion movie afterwards
>>
>>163429
Isn't it a bad move to specifically search for this? It won't have a lotof impact if you already know what is coming.
Madoka hit me hard because I had no idea it would turn out like that. I'm pretty sure that I would have enjoyed it a lot less if I took it off a list of "UNEXPECTED TWISTS ANIME".
>>
Maybe you'll like Angel Beats
>>
>>163449
Madoka is a nonstop downward spiral it's not linear at all
>>
Mouryou no Hako
>>
>>163455
NHK is really good but not that tear jerking.
Kokoro connect has great characters but the plot itself is weak, worth watching for best girl purposes.
you should probably punch whoever recommended guilty crown, pretty sure it's not even close to what you're looking for and it is basically not a good show
>>
>>163429
Two recommendations for you that fit the bill quite well:
Concrete Revolutio
Hunter x Hunter (2011)

I gave you a more manageable one in case Hunter x Hunter is too long for your tastes, but trust me. These are your jam.
>>
>>163429
>good people die
Try a game called Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.
>>
>>163429
Gosh, I want to recommend Danganronpa because it is pretty much perfect for your description but the problem is the anime is just not a very good adaptation of the video game. The new anime "Danganronpa 3" is looking pretty good, but the thing is that it assumes you have played the GAMES and not the anime. You could try the Danganronpa 1 anime if you really want to watch an anime, but just know you're getting a compromised product if you end up not liking it...or even if you do like it. The games are on PC though so you really could just pirate them and play them, their system requirements are quite low... and they're awesome.
>>
Plastic Memories
>>
>>164254
I second Hunter x Hunter. This show made me feel happy where I shouldn't be, and sad where I shouldn't be. I never thought I'd get so much feels in a show looking this... "cute" and normie.
It starts off misleading, though, and really takes off after about 25 episodes or so.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.