[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago (four is my closest guess) I was browsing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: slime monster.jpg (230KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
slime monster.jpg
230KB, 900x1200px
A few years ago (four is my closest guess) I was browsing the promoted Youtube videos in the Film and Animation category. A lot of the stuff that turns up there was pretty fun and lighthearted, but a lot of it was also pretty weird and dark. One of the morbid ones sticks out in my mind, and I haven't been able to find it since.

I don't remember its name, or even if its name was in English or not, but I remember the phrase "caged bird" having something to do with it. I don't know if that was actually in the name though. I feel like going through it would be a better hint though; it was really fucking weird.

It was live-action and started with this little girl playing (I think) with chalk. Then, running liquid trickles onto her drawing, and she starts following the it to its source. Eventually, she finds this abandoned castle-type building. I remember her looking into some rusty pipe and seeing it filled with worms or something. She goes inside, and I remember the inside looking modern, like an art gallery.

She eventually runs into this...monster. My memories of how it looked are pretty foggy, but it was CGI; and although it was purple, it appeared to be made out of the same liquid that spilled over the drawing. It had a clearly defined head from its body, although it was like a "slime monster" otherwise, because I have no better way to describe it. It didn't walk, but rather just floated in mid-air. (pic unrelated, I just googled "slime monster.")

The girl eventually gets cornered by, like, five of these CG slime monsters. She tries to move away through some curtains or something, but she can't find an opening as the monsters keep moving closer and closer very slowly. She finally looks at the monsters and screams, as the screen cuts to black. The very final shot of it, I think, was one of the monsters moving through a field, as screams are heard.

Anyone know what the hell this was? Again, it was featured on Youtube years ago and I remember it by "caged bird."
>>
>>163236
tldr
>>
>>163297
pls
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.