[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rezero.jpg (103KB, 315x450px) Image search: [Google]
rezero.jpg
103KB, 315x450px
Is this worth picking up?

It looked like trash when it first started but its fanbase has steadily grown and its making me question my original decision to ignore it.

I'd like an actual fair assessment of it. Some people are calling it trash and others are hailing it as something groundbreaking.
>>
It's not groundbreaking, but it's not trash. It's pretty good. It was AOTS for spring but probably isn't AOTY since Rakugo aired, and fall is going to have a few heavy hitters.
It's definitely worth a watch and it's probably best to not be spoiled to much if you do decide to watch it. Just keep in mind the main character is a piece of shit who's useless and gets his friends killed several times. He's actually written that way as opposed to being like Kino or whatever that faggot from SAO was called. The show really got good at around episode 12 or so.
>>
I also ignored it, but then I felt bad since my friend has been with it since it started airing and has loved it the entire run so far. Caught up to it last week or so and I didn't much like it, but I can understand its appeal, though I'm just not into some of the aspects of it that it loves to focus on. It's definitely written better than other things, unlike a lot of recent anime. It does a lot of things well and its desire to pack as much content into an episode as possible is admirable, since it skips the OP/ED quite a number of times and the first episode is even a two-parter.

Fuck the main character's face though, I hate it. Hate.

But, yeah, watch a few episodes and see if you like it. It's animated well, it's got cute girls, and it's has mystery.

>>162981

I felt like Rakugo was written really well and the slightly unique nature of it made it interesting, but the whole ending sequence felt really mediocre and a bit silly, which brought it down a bit for me. Still a fantastic show though.

Also, his name is Kirito. Thought you were shitting on Kino no Tabi because of that and felt bad for you.
>>
>>162974
I'm not a huge anime fan, but I like it so far, on a friend recommendation. main character goes through a lot and feels well rounded, you hate him when he fucks up, you feel good for him when he saves the day.
>>
>>162974
First two episodes may seems like a shitty Konosuba but it changes fast. AOTS for me.

Good luck suffering tho
>>
>>163082
No I really like Kino no Tabi, I couldn't think of that dragon poop sword faggot's name.
Rakugo's ending had a reason to be the way it was. I'm not going to spoil it, but when they reveal it next season retroactively the ending will improve a lot. Unless you're talking about the "let me raise your son" part, that's fucking garbage either way.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.