[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the non-shit anime worth watching this season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1354165653598.png (42KB, 325x247px) Image search: [Google]
1354165653598.png
42KB, 325x247px
What are the non-shit anime worth watching this season?
>>
One Piece
>>
>>162404
mob psycho 100, orange, relife (all of the episodes are out already), battery, maybe tales of zestiria the x

kuromukuro is a leftover from last season that's still airing which was decent in the beginning but the latest episodes have been kinda shitty so we'll have to see how it turns out

avoid re:zero
>>
>>162410
ReLIFE was really nice expect for generic redhair tsundere taking up half the episodes.
Orange is deepfag bait of the worst kind - boring and pointless.
Battery is sports and I kinda hate those types of anime.
Should've probably mentioned it in the OP, but I am watching Amaama to Inazuma and it's very good so far.

I'll look into Mob Psycho and Battery, though. Thanks.
>>
>>162410
>avoid re:zero
I haven't seen it myself (waiting for all eps to be aired) but my friends told me it was really good.
>>
>>162410
>orange
Nope

OP try Amanchu and New Game
>>
>>162404
91 Days
Re:Zero
Thunderbolt Fantasy
>>
>>162412
>>162449
orange is fine for what it is. it's not "deepbait." it's just melodrama and romance. i can understand if that's not your thing though.
>>
File: 1374789901186.png (289KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1374789901186.png
289KB, 1280x960px
>>16240
I was going to ask the same thing but got distracted, so thanks anon.

Saw 91 days on some anime rating site getting good reactions, any good?
>>
File: 1461211085987.jpg (20KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1461211085987.jpg
20KB, 381x380px
>>162530
>Re:Zero
>Plot summery: [Protagonist] is an ordinary high school student who is lost in an alternate world where he is rescued by a beautiful, silver-haired girl.
Are you trying to trick me again anon?
>>
File: 1456270912132.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456270912132.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>162536
>>
>>162538
Fine there's also this bit "He stays near her to return the favour, but the destiny she is burdened with is more than Subaru can imagine. Enemies attack one by one, and both of them are killed. He then finds out he has the power to rewind death, back to the time he first came to this world. But only he remembers what has happened since." at the end, that still doesn't sound good, in fact it sounds like more awful fad shit that hasn't stopped since those shitty "trapped/reincarnated in a fantasy world" web novels got popular
>>
>>162543
Re:zero is mainly about suffering. It's not bad. It's certainly not the best thing ever like some people say, although it''s definitely the best show of Spring 2016. It's probably the antithesis of the common self insert Isekai.
Also amaama to inazuma has been the best summer 2016 show by a decent margin.
>>
>>162548
How much suffering we talking here? Because I like my suffering like my coffee, bitter, dark, and with endless refills.
>>
>>162553
The main character is a selfish retard who's convinced he's a hero meant to save the silver-haired girl he fell for. Along the way him being useless at everything kills everyone he meets constantly and as the series goes on his mental state gets worse.
I think in the first episode alone he dies like three times.
It jumps between suffering and slice of life cool downs every few episodes.
>>
>>162559
I think Subaru is a great MC
>>
>>162561
I do too. But the case stands that he's a selfish retard who's convinced he can handle problems bigger than he really can.
I like the fact that he's a terrible person.
>>
>>162559
Eh, I guess I could give it the old three episode try if you think it's that good. Though the "slice of life cool downs" puts me off a bit. I prefer 'no breaks on the suffering train' shows like Texhnolyze.
>>
>>162566
It peaks at episode 12~ or so and hasn't let up since.
Also watch the after credit scenes each episode.
>>
>>162567
OK then, guess I'm off to try it out then, thanks anon.
>>
Handa-kun
It's really the only good one, just skip the meta filler in the first episode
>>
>>162531
The first episode of Orange gave me Glasslip flashbacks and that's all I needed to drop the fuck out of it. I sat through a Glasslip once, don't need to do it again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.