[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watching anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: VeKn6Yw.jpg (352KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
VeKn6Yw.jpg
352KB, 600x752px
hi /a/ ive watched some anime in the past, and i've liked it a lot. i want to watch more, but as of now all i use to watch it is my own netflix, and a friends hulu. i found crunchyroll recently and i was wondering what you thought of it. is it worth it to pay the $7 a month for access to all the anime and manga? I used to just get my anime that i couldn't find on netflix/hulu through kickass but that got shut down thanks for the help
>>
>>161746
shit, this isn't /a/ i meant to say /wsr/ my bad
>>
Stream the first couple episodes of a show and then Torrent your anime. If you think you're going to like it just torrent it from the start

Don't pay for anime, if you want to support the industry buy their overpriced blu rays or merchandise for shows you love

Lurk more before you go to /a/. Don't post until you've seen at least 100 anime, you stick out like a sore thumb. Really
>>
>>161760
Okay, thanks for the advice.
>>
>>144695055
Just use http://www.nyaa.se/ for seasonal series and bakabt older series (just put the name of series on google+bakabt and you don't even have to register on the site), streaming is for fags, specially if you pay for it.
>>
>>161762

Since you used to use Kickasstorrents, you probably don't know of Nyaa or BakaBT. They're much better torrent resources for anime, so use those.

Also, Crunchyroll is probably the best way to watch anime online legally. They grab at least 15 to 20 anime per season, which is above any other streaming company. They don't always get all the good shows though, but they get most. So it's definitely worth your money if you don't want to feel morally bad.

And if you don't want to download at all or just want to test something, use Kissanime.to. Despite the absurd amount of obnoxious ads, it's the best streaming site for anime.

Enjoy.
>>
>>161746
I pay for Crunchyroll because I want to support the translation and distribution of anime in the west.

I lived during the dark period when all we got were TV shows and fansubs. Fansubs don't and can't support the industry. So I support a company that can.

If you agree, Crunchyroll isn't bad. If you don't care then ask for recommendations and download shows on Nyaa
>>
File: 1464821784748.jpg (137KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464821784748.jpg
137KB, 2000x1200px
>>161746
kissanime is the way to go familia
>>
CR is by no means "all the anime," they pick up at least a dozen new shows every season and hold onto them for a year or two, but after that they drop them from their library. The only show they hold onto are the perennially popular titles like Naruto etc. If you just want to be trendy with anime then CR isn't a bad choice, of course you can get everything on their site (and Hulu, and Daisuki, and Funi etc) from Horriblesubs, either on their own site, IRC, or Nyaa. If you want to pretend like you're supporting the industry like >>161789 this guy then by all means purchase a subscription. Just realize you're really just paying to make yourself feel better. If you actually wanted to support the industry, import BDs and merch from Japan. It costs a lot more, but your money will go a lot further than whatever pennies the industry sees from your $7/month CR subscription.

TL;DR bookmark nyaa.se and bakabt.me, they are your new best friends.
>>
>>161837
this, if you're going to stream do it here

i wouldn't torrent stuff unless i wanted it really badly because i am pretty paranoid to the point of (possible) irrationality.
>>
>>161875
That stupid argument again. Look buddy, I pay TO SUPPORT THE TRANSLATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ANIME.

And again, someone completely misunderstands and says 'if you want to support the industry import BDs'

Do you understand that importing BDs does not in any way support the translation industry?

I'm sick of you idiots.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.