[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me advice on piercings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I need some help.I will be visiting a local jewelry store asking them to make me a custom piece of jewelry, which will result in a fake lip piercing.Now the thing is I'm buying this as a gift for my girlfriend and I do want this to be a surprise.So I was wondering if I could get some tips on what to order?Since I've read online that the size,shape and thickness of the piercing has to be just right.Do you guys have any tips for me?
>>
File: boop.jpg (77KB, 585x325px) Image search: [Google]
boop.jpg
77KB, 585x325px
>>161721
>get good and really get it pierced faggot
Nah but for real, I only have a real one and haven't ever looked into a fake. The one you posted is a ball captive ring, I fucking hate those because they're hard to get on and the ball always falls out, but it does look the best. I mostly use horseshoe and straight barbell. Most lip piercings are 16 (most common) or 18 (less common) gauge. The jeweler will know what that means. I've heard fakes are uncomfy as shit, so make sure the jeweler puts comfort first in whatever design they use.
>>
>> 161939
Thanks for the reply.I'm really against her doing an excual piercing.This fake idea is a something I suggested as an alternative.Thanks for the info I'll look it up and check with the store!
>>
>>162050
to each their own, although it doesn't scar much, easily covered with makeup, and can be removed pretty much whenever you want. I've never really understood why anyone would be against it on someone else, but different worldviews I guess. Good luck man.
>>
>>162050
How about you let your gf do whatever the fuck she wants, asshole

but like the other anon said, it doesn't really scar, and if she ever removes it, it'll heal really easily.
>>
>>162109

I don't mind piercings, it's just that she wants one for wrong reasons.I think that it's not appropriate for a 16 year old girl.I think she's gorgeous as is and that there is no need for her to ruin her looks.
>>
>>161721
Make sure they autoclave their tools before piercing each person.

You don't want the Hep.
>>
>>162157
If she's 16 there's not a reputable place that will do piercings on her without parental consent so just tell her to wait til 18 at least if she wants it professionally done. If she still insists make sure the tools are sterilized like >>162197 said.

Also >Ruin her looks
A lot of people have said that to me about my piercing, but they aren't me, they don't have to look at my face every day, and they don't wear my face. It's my body to make it look as I please, and it pleases me to have a lip piercing.

Your girl isn't ruining her looks, she's making herself look more like how she wants to be, and that's for only her to decide.
>>
>>162157
>lip piercings inappropriate for 16 year old girls

lmao

fuck off m8, you're a controlling asshole. let her do whatever the fuck she wants, it's her body, not yours.

if you think her "looks" will be "ruined" by a few piercings, then maybe you don't really give a shit about her in the first place.
>>
>>162389
>>162267
>everyone is entitled to their own opinion
>except you're not entitled to an opinion about their opinion
>>
>>162416
>not entitled to an opinion about their opinion

What? You can tell me you think that green is a better color than blue and I'll think that opinion is shit all I want. In fact, you have reached this conclusion by forming an opinion on other peoples opinions, so the fuck are you on about mate?
>>
>>162423
Nope, sorry, you having an opinion about other people's opinions is not allowed. Everyone's opinion is unconditionally valid, and if you denigrate that, your opinion is invalid.
>>
File: bait 1208490830248.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
bait 1208490830248.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>162430
>>
Well thanks for all the info, I excually went to the jeweler today and it seems that I might be able to pull this off.
As on the topic of wether or not I care for my girlfriend.I would not be going through this trouble If I did not care for her.I just don't want her to make a bad decision and regret it later on.As said If she still wants a piercing in a year or two, I will not try to stop her.
>>
>>162445
well good luck man
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.