[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

suo bros,

I want to have some solid opinions as to whether or not this pic has been photo-shopped, and if so, in what way? The girl on the right insists to me that it is not shopped, but I am on the fence.
>>
nothing about this seems right

and why is her face normal but the rest of her, extra crispy
>>
she does fitness and body building comps, they pretty much all go full oompa loopmpa, she hates it. It makes her look like a piece of plastic.
>>
>>161494
can you give examples of exactly whats wrong? I'm no photosop wiz or even novice, all I can tell is that over all, something is not right.
>>
>>161514
it looks like the same setting as the 2nd pic, maybe it is real

the whole thing just seems really strange
>>
im wishy washy about the fact there are no shadows as well
>>
>>161491
Alright. OP...
Looks like they put them in a different setting...
Imo.
Not sure if that's right, but they've been edited definitely.
The quality is shit anyway, but it looks blurred in some places? Maybe it's just me though.
I agree with the "no shadows" comment.
>>
>>161552
yeah I figured I was on the right track, idk why she won't admit it was shopped though
>>
>>161491
I don't think it's photoshopped. If it was, I doubt it would be by a professional and the signs would be very obvious.
>>
>>161560
>she
Could be a he...?
>>
It looks like somebody went a little wild on the sharpness option on a phone filter, but not photoshopped imo. The lack of shadows can come from the room lighting (notice faint shadow around mister manlets feet)
>>
It' just a bad phone camera photo. It looks cartoon-ish because of the inphone processing of the image.
>>
File: 1469421325694.jpg (292KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469421325694.jpg
292KB, 792x960px
i dont think its photoshoped then he would have tried more to blend the face with the body.

like this.
>>
>>161816
think they have used a lot of spray tan to have their muscles stand out more, and then not sprayed their head as much.
>>
>>161491
Is this perhaps taken from a video? Seeing the second pic it looks like the head belongs to the body, but her hair in the first pic has weird/shoppy edges. Or somebody tried to shop out wild hairs and didn't do a good job.
>>
>>161494
these figure competitors usually wear this very weird fake tan thing
>>
I say shopped or it's from a video. They either changed the background for some reason, or they just used a frame from a video. Bodybuild comps tend to use videos a lot, so it's either that or the background replace, which is also pretty common.
>>
It really looked to me like they changed the background, but then I looked at the skin and everything and the lighting on both bodies and was thinking, they aren't even in the same room. Which makes little sense except that they really liked their poses in 2 photos and wanted them to appear together, they are dating after all, but why deny it? Idk
>>
>>161566
Nope, I can verify that she is a she, as muscular as she is, I dated her years ago, everything is on the up and up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.