[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20160410135551_glitch.jpg (796KB, 852x1172px) Image search: [Google]
20160410135551_glitch.jpg
796KB, 852x1172px
(image unrelated) Guys, I really need help trying to find an anime I can't remember the name of I really wanted to start watching. I only remember parts of an episode where the two main characters help a girl find her family at a train station, but instead of staying with the family she left to go with the two that helped her on the train, and that's how the episode starts off. I can't really think much else of it, but I would really appreciate some expertise, please!!!
>>
bumping, someone has to know something, please, anything would help
>>
>>160932
What kind to f style was the animation? What did the characters look like?
What decade did the anime look like its from? What kind of train, modern bullet or old steam.
>>
>>161174
It was pretty recent I believe, I think the girl had black hair, but that's all I can describe without butchering what it probably really looks like
>>
>>161174
The train looked pretty old too as well, almost forgot. There was also alot of people at the station, so it was crowded I know that. The girl was crying for some reason, I think she had lost her family beforehand and the two helped her find them, but that's when she chose to stay with the main characters. I know on the train ride, it had a scene where the girl was resting on the main character's shoulder while riding on the train because she was thankful for letting her stay with them
>>
Mayoiga is the only thing that remotely comes to mind, but I haven't seen it and its got a bus and not a train and the girl isn't quite the way you described her, but check this link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Village_%28anime%29
>>
>>161286
How old did the girl look? Like a kid or teen or what?
>>
Baccano?
>>
>>161308
Not that. There was a girl but she was with her mother in that one.
>>
OP here. The girl seemed young, but another thing to add was that the main characters had a heroic vibe to them, I'm not sure what the anime plot was but thats the best I can give as far this goes. I really don't know why I remember only this one scene :/
>>
>>161384
I would just check shounen stuff then, could be that genre at least.
>>
Really making guesses here, I haven't seen any of these but looked them up a bit at least (mostly based on 2 guys 1 girl dynamic with the girl being added in to the group):

Zankyou no Terror
Samurai Champloo (doubt it)
Mawaru Penguindrum (really doubt it)
Noragami (again really doubt it)

It's hard to think of things that could possibly fit. How long ago did you watch it?
>>
>>161286
Was she crying because of a broken sandal?
>>
>>161471
Not OP, but why does that sound familiar?
>>
>>161478
It's this ecchi anime about main character had daddy issues (used to whip him when he disobeyed with a cane) I can't remember the name though. Anyway he finds girl at subway sation wearing kimono and fixes sandal, girl is looking for old friend that lives in city. Has picture of house but nothing else. Main character decides to take her to his house (hasn't seen pic of house). Turns out the girl was looking main character's house. They live together in apartment. And that's the first episode. I can't remember anything else from anime or anime name though. Maybe refreshes your memory though anon.
>>
>>161480
That one was Ai Yori Aoshi

>>161471
Broken Sandal/Kimono is pretty cliche in anime. Happens a lot.
>>
>>161486
Thank you anon
>>
Op here again, I guess I'll just have to look through some shounen, I can't for the life of me remember this one anime. I'll stay posted to this thread, but in the mean time, thank you for your help guys. Hopefully something comes up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.