[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddiculous Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: wilson-1423181928.gif (897KB, 425x215px) Image search: [Google]
wilson-1423181928.gif
897KB, 425x215px
Hi 4chan, I'm in an odd bind that maybe one of you can help me with, and I'm sure there'll be lulz along the way.

I have this gf, and she loves two thing as much as me. Foxes, and potatoes. Y'all have seen Cast Away right?

my gf's is having a "Wilson" moment over a potato...

She drew a fox face on it, named it foxtato, and is now devastated because it's going bad

I wanna know how to preserve it in a fashion that would allow her to keep it, and play with it forever
She wants to buy polyurethane, and spray the potato with it. Would that even work? More importantly is that safe? Wish I was joking, and wish I could lol at her, but I'm not, and I can't.
>>
Put it in a jar of formaldehyde and seal it
>>
File: IMG_20160719_221001723_HDR.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160719_221001723_HDR.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Pic related...it's "Foxtato"
>>
>>158865
Hmm, not a bad idea. How long do you suggest we leave it in the jar?
>>
File: 1169653839229.jpg (146KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1169653839229.jpg
146KB, 1280x960px
think this was dipped into some kind of resin
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.