[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tearjerking Anime Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Tired of this happy bullshit, make me cry /wsr/ (or give me bad feels at least, haven't fully cried tears yet)
>inb4 boku no pico
bonus points for short series, im not trying to watch all 700+ episodes of One Piece jsut for a good, sad moment
anime i've already seen that could be considered for this list:
-AnoHana (watery eyes, couldn't cry fully)
-Angel Beats! (this one got me too)
-Akame Ga Kill!
-Attack On Titan
-Mirai Nikki
-Noragami/Noragami Aragoto
-Clannad
>>
Mawaru Penguindrum
Ishuukan Friends.
>>
Your lie in april
>>
File: 1391685511180.jpg (3MB, 3000x2618px) Image search: [Google]
1391685511180.jpg
3MB, 3000x2618px
>>
File: Suffering.jpg (1MB, 1030x3317px) Image search: [Google]
Suffering.jpg
1MB, 1030x3317px
>>
>>135949
>>135608

can anyone confirm the sadness in these? I know its just from the look, but i don't get a sad impression from "Zambot 3" and some others
>>
>>136078
Yes they are not troll charts, they are good.

My favourites have been
>Wolf's Rain
>Haibane Renmei
>Welcome to the NHK
>Grave of the Fireflies
>AnoHana (A little melodramatic)
>The Girl that lept through time
>5cm Per Second
>Planetes
>Legend of Galactic Heroes
>Katanagatari
>Monogatari

And many more. I now realize I'm fairly over-emotional with anime.
>>
>>136078

The second chart is more like it says in the image "suffering", which isn't inherently sad and would more so depend on how the viewer feels from the characters' suffering. So, yes, you could cry to all of them, based off of what I've seen and what I know of a few of the others.

The kind of sadness you'd get from Evangelion is different from the kind of sadness you'd feel from Grave of the Fireflies for example. But Evangelion is similar to Welcome to the NHK's. And then Kaiji's is different from both of those. And so on.
>>
Byousoku 5 Centimeter
Ookami To Koushinryou
>>
Shigofumi has a lot of rough parts. But overall its more about getting over suffering and accepting yourself. Even if a good quarter of the characters are terrible awful people. The first two episodes are probably the most "suffering filled" in the series.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.