[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find an anime like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

After watching the overwatch short "Dragons" I realized what I like in animes: I like is the sense of honor and the fight within one self about ideals and decisions in a serious and romantic way. I also really think music is important, especially if it's used in a way that amplify the emotions you feel in a scene ( Bleack / Naruto is very good with this). What I hate is forced and immature comedy spread all over the episode.

Animes I liked that fit this: Sword of the Stranger, Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & Betrayal, Ping Pong The Animation
>>
File: 11.gif (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
50KB, 500x281px
>>135407
for Rurouni Kenshin and Sword of the Stranger watch:
Ninja Scroll (Movie and maybe the series too)
Samurai Champloo
Shigurui Death Frenzy
Samurai Deeper Kyo
House of Five Leaves (not a single battle but nice music and style tho)
Afro Samurai (series + movie i didn't like it that much but you will)

for Ping Pong The Animation watch:
The Tatami Galaxy
Mononoke
Kaiba

a few others you might like

GTO
Planetes
Welcome to the NHK
Ergo Proxy
Genshiken
Trigun
>>
>>135407
hunter vs hunter 2011
>>
>>135414
Thank you for the suggestions, I'll check them out. I have seen Princess Mononoke already though and I'm not really sure what it has in common with Ping Pong?

>>135439
Isn't this a typical Shounen that contains a lot of Japanese "humor" and is aimed for children?
>>
>>135908
you mentioned naruto and bleach. This is the better, more mature version of both
>>
>>135908
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mononoke_(TV_series)

not

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Mononoke
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.