[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japanese Letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: jaoan2.jpg (897KB, 1808x1852px) Image search: [Google]
jaoan2.jpg
897KB, 1808x1852px
Can someone help translate this Japanese letter I found on the ground at the subway?
>>
File: jaon32.jpg (998KB, 1804x1852px) Image search: [Google]
jaon32.jpg
998KB, 1804x1852px
>>
File: realjapn3.jpg (986KB, 1812x1860px) Image search: [Google]
realjapn3.jpg
986KB, 1812x1860px
>>
File: jpan4.jpg (1006KB, 1808x1848px) Image search: [Google]
jpan4.jpg
1006KB, 1808x1848px
>>
File: japan5.jpg (727KB, 1832x1872px)
japan5.jpg
727KB, 1832x1872px
They go in this order. Thank you in advance.
>>
dear katakana-ized western name (Jacqlyn something?)

thanks for the tanoshii letter

TL note: tanoshii means fun/enjoyable

I hate trying to read handwritten stuff so that's all you're getting. Looks like some penpal shit
>>
>>122963
ok thanks
>>
>>122965
try to ask on 2chan if you don't get any help, or digitalize the images using character recognition and make a rough translation on google
>>
>>123009
2chan hates the gaijin
>>
>>123011
they're a not a single mind, you know, someone might actually help
>>
File: im-sorry-what.png (228KB, 552x522px) Image search: [Google]
im-sorry-what.png
228KB, 552x522px
>>122958
> this Japanese letter I found on the ground at the subway
>>
this is a pen-pal letter thing. the author is writing the kana for each kanji and the person the author is writing to has a western name. i know that doesn't help you, but just saying.
>>
>>122958
To Jackson, Merlin

Thanks for the entertaining letter. My friend is very international and wonderful indeed. Truly, I think that America is a salad bowl of race but perhaps your school's internationalism is something else altogether. Because all I have around me are just Japanese people, this is a bit of a fresh experience. My friends all strong personalities. Furthermore since they are smart, I get them to help me learn math and science. On the other hand, Japanese (Language Arts) and Japanese History are my strong suit and so I instruct them on it. Since we're all girls, the nine of us are always together; ....

And more boring shit like that
>>
File: qwer.jpg (1MB, 1728x1728px) Image search: [Google]
qwer.jpg
1MB, 1728x1728px
Can someone also translate this pls, idk what it means
>>
>>123498
Use the radical search tool in jisho, fgt
http://jisho.org/search/盗%20%23kanji
>>
>>123139
>Truly, I think that America is a salad bowl of race
kek
>>
>>123013
But you can't actually post on 2chan without a proxy...
>>
>>122958
>found on the ground at the subway?
Sure you fucking did.

Someone writing a letter added furigana to help you read the fiddly kanji. I just fucking bet they did.

If you don't want to do your homework assignment, then drop out now. It's only going to get harder, it's not going to get easier, and the more stuff you don't do or cheat on, the further behind you'll get.

Nip it in the bud and drop out now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.