[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apps like Funimation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hk7_baltimore2006con.jpg (66KB, 400x615px) Image search: [Google]
hk7_baltimore2006con.jpg
66KB, 400x615px
Well because my tablet can’t install the new FunimationNow App I will have to remove my current app. Is there any other apps I can use for a Android based tablet like Funimation that shows every anime in English Dub. I thank you for letting me know this.

Picture required to post. Picture not related.
>>
Download the dubbed shows on your computer, and have a media player on your tablet, connect your tablet to your computer, and copy over the shows you want to watch.
>>
>>116666
My Funimation App does not do that.
>>
>>116676
You will not be using the app.
>>
When the first poster said "download" he meant "pirate" btw. If you are not willing to do this then we really can't help you much
>>
I have been a member of Funimation for 2 1/2 years and there is no download feature or any download button on their app. All they have is a Settings, Favorites, and Share buttons when you see an episode.
>>
>>116691
Dude, we're not talking about the funianimation app.

What you need to do is literally pirate the video file form another source (we can link you) > transfer the file to your tablet > then play it using an media player program (we can recommend one).

Finianimation or and app is not involved in any way.
>>
>>116691
Are you retarded? I'm not talking about the app, you said it yourself, you can't use the app. So just download a fucking media player that can open .MPV files, and download from your computer like I said >>116666
the shows you want to see, then from your computer, connect your tablet to the computer and just drag and drop the videos from your computer to your video folder.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.