[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logo vector

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: sound_wave_vector.png (752KB, 2746x1456px) Image search: [Google]
sound_wave_vector.png
752KB, 2746x1456px
Can someone make a vector of this "sound snake" logo that I roughly drew in paint?

I'm just using the "Don't tread on me" snake and I googled "sound wave vector" or "audio wave vector" to get the waves. Thank you!!!
>>
>>114243
to clarify, the red-boxed one is the version I like best, but I do like the digital wave one on the bottom.

If anyone could recreate that as a vector, I'd be very grateful!
>>
Sounds fun, i'll try it as training for vectorial design, if by any chance (unlikely) i end up with something décent i'll post it.
>>
>>114331
Post whatever you get anyway, I'm sure it'll be good, and I'm kinda desperate to get this done.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (239KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
239KB, 1920x1040px
Here you go man, had fun with it and gave me some ideas on what I need to work on so thank you for that. I hope you can do something with it, if you have illustrator or other, feel free to mess around with it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ySn6T8VSZdZzVETURuYjBOQjA/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>114449
If you want it in another format than svg, do ask. Same if you have a color you want.
>>
>>114449
Nice job Martin, not OP
>>
>>114453
Thank you man, tried my best but not convinced with the sine waves.
Wanted to do one line but didn't know how to join it with the head nicely so ended up contouring it on both sides.
>>
>>114449

This is so good! Thank you so much, Martin! I will sing your name in praise.

I think the center line isn't really working. Do you could take it out for me? And then somehow have the two waves meet as the tail?

And thank you again, this will be very useful!
>>
File: sound_snake_v2.jpg (66KB, 1517x547px) Image search: [Google]
sound_snake_v2.jpg
66KB, 1517x547px
>>114502

Took a stab at what I mean.

The second wave should be more balanced in terms how low it dips should match how high it sequentially hits relative to the centerline, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>114502
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ySn6T8VSZdQXltVTVMSkkxZkE/view?usp=sharing
Going to sleep, if you need something do ask and leave an email or something, i'll just autoupdate the thread.
Glad I could help.
>>
>>114554
yeah i see, I kinda just followed the model blindly, I might check it tomorrow if I have time during work.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (111KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
111KB, 3000x2250px
>>114554
not him but i clean it up a bit and convert it to vector
>>
>>114555
>>114557

Thank you so so much! I take it you must be european if you're going to sleep. Thank you!

I'll keep the thread alive by bumping tonight and when I wake up.

>>114567
Thank you! I like this version too. Slightly rough around the edges but that's fine at a smaller size. It's simple and gets the idea across, I like it. Thank you!
>>
>>114602

bump before sleep like i said i would
>>
Bump, i have an idea to clean the waves but too much work for now, will give a try un 6-7 hours and post if the thread is still there
>>
>>114554
>>114555

If you can fix the second wave and flatten out the upward indent in the mouth, I would love it and appreciate it so much!
>>
File: Screenshot_5.jpg (352KB, 1920x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.jpg
352KB, 1920x1041px
>>114988
Completly flatten it or just reduce it?
>>
File: Screenshot_8.jpg (61KB, 475x521px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.jpg
61KB, 475x521px
>>
>>114996
needs to be refined, just to give you an idea
>>
>>114994
>>114996

I say flatten it, so the top one. The less busier it looks the better.

And thank you, the second wave looks nicer now. The tail-end can be rounded out more smoothly to look more natural in meeting, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>114998
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ySn6T8VSZdR0pZS0FROEhHR2s/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>115002

Yes, this is great! I'm happy with this as the final iteration. Thank you so much for coming back to this!! Please accept my virtual high-five and gratitude! Thank you Marty ^__^ Excellent work.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.