[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[WSG]24/7 Stream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1498997564355.webm (4MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498997564355.webm
4MB, 960x540px
I'm thinking of purchasing a domain and making it an endless stream of WSG bullshit. I'm not expecting much from it, really it's just a way to waste some time. If you guys have any suggestions go ahead and tell me.
>>
File: 1500102515604.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500102515604.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>How are you going to loop it?
I've been storing up everything I need in a huge library of files on my computer for about two months. I made a pretty simple librarian bot that uses a checklist to find what type of media comes next and goes into that file and selects a random video which was not recently used.
>How much do you have for the stream?
I have about 65 categories of videos and almost 200 music categories. Each video category is linked to multiple music ones for the purpose of videos without audio. I can stream for almost a whole week before needing to start clearing out files and making room for new ones.
>Do you have a schedule?
Kind of. I have very vague instructions for my bot to follow at certain times of the day.
Ex. 10:30-5:00: chill, feels, and psychedelic shit, randomly toss in violence and ylyl, faux commercials. 6:01:GOODMORNINGVIETNAM.WEBM
5:02-7:00 Nature and YLYL shit with other stuff tossed in for the sake of entertainment.
>Is there a theme to it?
I was thinking an adult swim aesthetic just because there are so many of those Webms being posted all over the board. Seems like you guys enjoy that.
>Do you need anything?
No. I think I have what I need. If you feel like it you can donate once I get everything up or send packages in garbage bags to the ocean.
>What about DMCA?
Don't even need to worry about that shit. Everything is going to go through a tor client before hitting surface Web. No one to receive the DMCA.
>Anything else to know?
Yeah, I wanted a bit of interaction with you guys so I made an anonymous chat for the video. You choose your name solve a Homebrew captcha and then you can start commenting and "Bumping" parts of the video so I know to keep those files when I purge the system.
Also, I'll be putting the system based on these bumps. Each week I'll delete things that take up the most space with the least bumps on the stream after averaging it all for time of day and viewer count.
>>
File: desiretoknowmore.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
desiretoknowmore.gif
940KB, 627x502px
Once again, help me out with suggestions before I drop this money on something that is universally hated.
>>
Sounds like you've got this thought through pretty well. I know it'd be nice for us yuro anons that can't make the regular Saturday streams
>>
>>1795758
you'll get a ton of suggestions after it's up.
>>
>>1795753
Sounds good, hopefully you get an og domain for it
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13519063
Extension poll
>>
Why does everyone want org?? tv or com would be much better
>>
>>1795753
please apply some kind of volume equalization or decibel cap. some of the webms on here spook the shit out of me with the really loud volumes.
>>
>>1796270
I think it's because of 4chan, personally I'd prefer tv or live
>>
>>1795753
you can just stream to youtube 24/7. look up lo-fi stream, which is going for a few months (with some interruptions) now.
>>
>>1796322
I want to be able to provide any content I want without having to worry about a Jew sucking out my lifeforce.
>>1796298
I hadn't even thought of that. I'll look into adding this in before it goes live.
>>
>>1796371
>Jew sucking out my lifeforce.
wew lad
>>
>>1796371
Any plans to make it auto scrape new threads after a certain amount of time so the content doesn't get old?
>>
That sounds nice. I would however instead of having a bot, just name the videos numerically and have a range limited RNG decide which video to play.

See if adhd.tv is available.
>>
>>1796674
I was just going to enlist others in helping me because an auto scraper is very risky and almost impossible to implement into the category system I've created.
When it goes live I'm planning on making my files open source so you can add things to it if you want and send them in. Maybe you know how to make an auto-scraper work better than I do and have the skill to implement it into the current system or upgrade the current system to work with an auto-scraper?
>>
>>1796841
Woops, forgot my name a second time.
>>1796739
Typing it into a browser gives a weird result but it's most likely taken.
>>
>>1795753
That's a great fucking idea, man. I'd watch that shit 24/7.
>>
>>1795755
Can you please not just randomly toss in violence? Plenty of us just come to wsg to chill and violence is not really conducive to that. Maybe have a set time where it will show up?
>>
>>1797766
well this is a work-safe board so I doubt he will have much actual violence.
having a full schedule with sfw/nsfw times shown would be nice

>>1796739
taken
what about webm.live? it's available, I find it fitting but maybe OP won't feel like it.
just do the cheapest one, it's not like we care, the domain could be streamingwebmsfrom4chan.meme for all I care
>>
>>1798009
Maybe something like wsgchan? The .com domain seems very affordable. But yeah, I'd accept anything OP is comfortable with.
>>
>>1795753
Sauce for song?
>>
You should go with the cheapest domain name. It's not like we would care.
>>
>>1795755
the [wsg] threads that make those bumps have a streamer, but its a every other saturday [as] and toonami programming block with [wsg] bumps instead of wsg content at large. sleak47 I think is the name of him.
>>
>>1798036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
>>
>>1797766
It's mostly cartoon in nature and is paired with nature sounds, waves splashing, and just funny theme music. I don't have anything that isn't safe for viewing at work. Aka. involves blood or a violent assault.
>>1798009
That's a great idea. I'll go with Webm.live or some variation of it.
>>0000000
Time frame is now ≈2 weeks. I have everything done but the actual page designs and I can only work on it after I finish working for 12 hours at my actual job.
>>
>>1795753
DO IT!!! Sounds cool...
>>
>>1795758
post sources for each vid!
>>
>>1798811
Yo man. When you make the page, drop a link to your paypal or Ko-fi or whatever. I'd spend a few Bucks if that's some quality shit.
>>
Seems like a good idea. Sometimes I come here just to chill and see random shit. Be nice to have something 24-7 dispensing garbage to me.
>>
I'm just here to bump until we get more info.
>>
File: A million years.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
A million years.webm
2MB, 640x360px
bump
>>
File: pancake cat.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pancake cat.webm
3MB, 640x360px
bump, when will it be up and ready?
>>
Some news, my man?
>>
>>1795755
Sauce for the music?
>>
>>1816137
jou beats. - brasil.
>>
I was gonna do this ;__;
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.