[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 71

File: 7717_Weekly_Address.webm (319KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7717_Weekly_Address.webm
319KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Its-Happening (1).webm (98KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
Its-Happening (1).webm
98KB, 616x616px
>>1769081
Crop version
>>
welp
>>
File: 1499456133327.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1499456133327.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>1769186
>>
File: Trumphappening2.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Trumphappening2.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>1769221
>What's going on, Mr. President?
>>
>>1769142

>mrw he gets impeached
>>
>>1769081
What? Did his head finally explode?
>>
File: Pearl_Trump.webm (2MB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl_Trump.webm
2MB, 300x366px
>>1769081
>>
>>1769365
nice melvins song
>>
>>1769335
>he thinks a president will get impeached because his feelings got hurt
>>
>>1769400
>he doesn't know what he's talking about so he assumes it's because the poster's feelings were hurt so he doesn't have to hurt his brain with thinking
>>
>>1769800
>he hypocritically makes an assumption while making fun of his use of an assumption.
>>
>>1769800
To get impeached the dems would need to control Congress and that would not guarantee he would be removed from office. It would cause more social upheaval to remove trump than to beat him in an election or wait for him to finish his term limit.
>>
>>1769826
You're assuming that Republicans wouldn't vote against him as well, which I think is kind of folly.

Though I do agree with you, impeachment isn't likely to happen unless a conspiracy theory happens to be right for once. It's far more likely that he'll just slowly lose credibility when he fails to deliver on his promises, until Republicans not happy with him feel like they can safely ignore him. Without a united majority, he'll just end up accomplishing nothing of note and just lose his reelection.

The real question will be if he can keep blaming everyone else for his failures.
>>
>>1769836
The Republicans voting against him to impeach would be the downfall of the party as it currently stands and would guarantee at least another 12 years of Democrats controlling the presidency aswell as winning back majorities in Congress.

What's folly are library's thinking the Republicans will shoot themselves in the foot on purpose.
>>
>>1769836
His base sees congress as the problem and not him. They are largely right. Career politicians are the bane of democracy.
>>
>>1769842
I wonder about that. If it's cast more as "bipartsian effort to remove a dude clearly not only incapable of doing the job, but also cheating to get there", and make some deals with the Dems to keep them from taking advantage of the situation to hammer them so hard, I think they could spin it in such a way to avoid losing too much.

>>1769844
Just because they're all Republicans doesn't mean they're required to agree on everything. People always make the claim that politicians are corrupt, and the government can certainly have issues with it, but how many politicians, red or blue, can you really show that aren't acting in the interest of their voters? They might not always do exactly what's asked of them, and they might make deals and shit, but how many truly just ignore the people that voted them in?
>>
>>1769846
>Just because they're all Republicans doesn't mean they're required to agree on everything. People always make the claim that politicians are corrupt, and the government can certainly have issues with it, but how many politicians, red or blue, can you really show that aren't acting in the interest of their voters? They might not always do exactly what's asked of them, and they might make deals and shit, but how many truly just ignore the people that voted them in?
Trump's voting base sees a president that's trying but being impeded by congress. Trump keeps firing out executive orders but when he has to do anything with congress half a year flies by and still no progress.
>>
>>1769856
No, I get that, I'm just curious at how long he can point at them as the entire problem without people starting to wonder if he doesn't have a share of the blame as well.

There's also the issues of blaming the congress his party controls is going to start being bad for republican seats. Dems keep their base by opposing him, so the blame is going to fall on Republicans for obstructing him, and that's going to split the base. Not every Republican is 100% Trump, after all, and given that the Republicans who have stalling the votes often have some valid concerns, I don't see why they'd take Trumps side over theirs.
>>
>>1769875
His supporters are results based and actions speak louder than words types. They aren't coming to these conclusions because of where he points his finger but how events are unfolding.

Dems won't keep their base because those who actually voted for them aren't reactionary extremists. Dems aren't solving the problem. Their base will see that. MSM thinks violent activists are the dems' base but they don't even vote.

The Republicans stalling the votes by and large have not had valid reasons. They keep obstructing and moving goal posts. It is becoming clearer they stand for nothing like many of the dems.
>>
File: Wipe off Israel.webm (262KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wipe off Israel.webm
262KB, 640x360px
>>1769081
>>
>>1769236
Eat champagne.
>>
>>1769842

>library's
>>
File: 2017.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2017.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>mfw libtards think he'll be impeached
>>
File: Away-With-You.webm (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Away-With-You.webm
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>1769836
You seem to be under the impression that republicans is in some way in the negative after the election.
Republican president.
Republican house.
Republican congress.
Republicans heavy weights in power positions in the Trump admin
Another Republican supreme judge thanks to Trump's election win.
Republicans keep winning "special elections" that dems spent tens of millions to win to bolster their stance.
Etc etc etc.

Anyone thinking republicans would even consider THINKING about impeaching Trump have watched too much MSM.
He will never be impeached, never. The false stories about Trump that dems with the media kept spreading put a nail in that coffin. Dems made the democratic party into a crying leftist shithole and will make more NORMAL americans leave the party before the next election.

Also, what exactly is his current "failures"?
Stock market at all-time highs, unemployment rate falling, confidence in american economy at all-time highs, confidence in Trump admin amongst small businesses skyrocketed, etc etc.
You're just under the illusion that americans dislikes Trump, do you live in Europe or California?
>>
>>1770259
Nice lie Ivan guy
>>
>>1770259
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
>allnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalieallnewsisalie!
>>
>>1769826
Also, it took almost 2 years to impeach nixon. Nothing happens fast.
>>
>>1770285
cross your fingers and pray to le flying spaghetti monster lel
>>
>>1770259
>confidence in american economy at all-time highs
Uhm... no. Actually, the exact opposite is the case.
>>
>>1769365
I fuckin love Melvins!
>>
>>1770285
Most of the Dems who push impeachment/removal are fringe fruitcakes and not the more serious Dems. That could change if a conspiracy theory turns out to be true.
>>
>>1770285
>impeach
this is the lamest meme
>>
>>1770285
He didn't even get impeached he resigned lol
>>
>>1770019
Our bro putin hacked us, not cool bro
>>
>>1769826
Pretty sure nixon and clinton resigned before they could actually be impeached which is the move trump would make if he does something serious enough to warrent a vote. Something like an uncovering of some crazy russian shit.
>>
>>1769400
It's better for the Democrats that Trump stays. Pence is actually competent.
>>
>>1770861
>clinton resigned
Fake news, as the senate never found him guilty.
>>
>>1770019
Considering Trump can't help but leak classified info to Russia, nice video.
>>
>>1769400
pretty sure he can be impeached for deepthroating putin's balls.
>>
>>1770019
pretty sure the nazi should be an average trump voter... so just a regular nazi.
>>
Technically speaking impeachment is worthless. It's a political process that doesn't really do anything. However due to technical loop holes Trump can be put in front of a military court due to the commander in chief position still retaining a military commander's seat. He can also be tried in individual states and Federal court which is the legal process.

It doesn't help that he told Putin he's going to end the Russia inquiry as part of the joint deal promise which is actual collusion and obstruction of justice.

Special counsel has two treason prosecutors with one being military, an espionage prosecutor, the number one terrorism prosecutor in the nation, an expert in money laundering and bank fraud, and a prosecutor who's an expert in digital data destruction and manipulation.
>>
>>1770944
OH WOW LOOK AT YOU FUCKING POLITICAL WIZARD HOLY SHIT YOU ARE THE MAN WITH SUCH KNOWLEDGE SO SMART
>>
>>1770946
what is with the autism
>>
>>1770867
What do you mean fake news, just say I was wrong and that he didnt resign which he didnt
>>
>>1770974
It's just a meme bro, sorry.

Yeah the House did impeach Clinton but the senate found him not guilty. With Nixon, I guess he and though around him felt he was going to be found guilty by the senate so he just resigned before hand.
>>
>>1770944
Lol, who do you think has the power to court-martial the Commander-in-Chief?
>>
What there's actually retards who think he'll get impeached?
>>
File: 7-7-17_Weekly_Address_HAPPENING.webm (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7-7-17_Weekly_Address_HAPPENING.webm
175KB, 1280x720px
I made this. :)
>>
>>1769081
>1280x720
stop this
>>
>>1771083
CNN's just trying to let off some steam. It hasn't been a good week for them.
>>
>>1771136
>It hasn't been a good week for them.
With what? The CNN WWE gif guy on reddit? Oh god, they know the name of the person behind the gif.
>>
>>1771168
people are convinced they blackmailed the guy and that shit didn't fly with the normies, their ratings are pretty shit atm
>>
>>1771191
Pretty dumb idea to blackmail someone from /pol/ or T_D, into being a "good person". Considering how much harassment CNN people already get from frog posters. Like it makes to sense to hold back someone's name unless the reporter saw that the person was already in over his head and wanted nothing to do with this level of publicity (having the POTUS tweet your gif).

>their ratings are pretty shit atm
If you say so.
>>
>>1771280
* Like it makes no sense to hold back
>>
>>1769805
>He gets angry about hypocrisy on a Somalian pontoon review site.
Also,
>>1769400
>>1769800
>He argues about politics on /wsg/
>>
>>1771294
Not even, just funny.
>>
Reddit the thread
>>
>>1769983
wtf lol
I'm surprised I haven't seen this before
>>
>>1770944
>It doesn't help that he told Putin he's going to end the Russia inquiry as part of the joint deal promise which is actual collusion and obstruction of justice.
As the president he can pardon and strike special deals on behalf of the welfare of our nation. He has very broad discretionary powers that leftist manbabies only like when a chimp or a feminazi is wielding them.
>>
>>1770872
I like the part where >muh russia shit was literally debunked months ago, and to add to it CNN's own CEO said it was a nothing burger.

way to be a stupid cuck, think for yourself faggot.
>>
>>1771764
Van Jones in not the CEO of CNN and he has said may times on air he does not believe in the Russia story. God you people are dumb.
https://youtu.be/Iyqs5ikBjQE
>>
>>1771764
>debunked

lol
>>
>>1771764
>CNN's own CEO
lol
>>
>>1771111
Checkd
>>
>>1769335 (you)
>>
File: Trump_vs_CNN.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_vs_CNN.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1769842
Suprising everyone some republicans care more about their country and the people in it, instead of their party, shocking i know.
>>
>>1769856
Trumps voting base sees a fucking liar.
I have 3 close family that dont regret voting for trump, but are sad that he lied about everything and cant get anything done with majority control everywhere.
>>
>>1770259
>confidence in american economy at all-time highs
Is that why every country is dumping us treasury bonds u conserveacuck.
>>
>>1770841
Because the impeachment trails were about to start and he knew he was fucked.
>>
>>1771068
He isnt if its found he commited treason, he instantly loses the presidancy.
>>
>>1771891
>cnn said it so it must be true.
>>
File: Trump_House.webm (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Trump_House.webm
4MB, 480x270px
>>
>>1773170
>I wont trust obvious and verifiable facts because I have been brainwashed to only trust Fox.
After watching how fox covered this story I can understand why you are so misinformed on basic facts:
https://youtu.be/DATpNUg-y1c

Here are some facts to back up the idea Fox news in shit :
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/
>>
>>1773316
no one is going to click on politi fact to try understand the point you're trying to make when you cant communicate it yourself using your own words
>>
>>1771359

He was quoting something. He said this at a pro-Israel campaign.

>>out of context
>>
>>1773385
>If I stick my head in a hole the world is doing awesome! What is everyone bitching about?
>>
>>1773168
That doesn't answer the question. And if he loses the presidency he isn't under military jurisdiction.
>>
>>1770259
>unironically believing in the unemployment rates because trump is in charge

Go back to having trump in your ass in r/the_donald
>>
The US is objectively better now than it ever was under Obama. In leas than one year, Trump has gotten Saudi Arabia to fund Syrian safe zones while also coming to an agreement with Russia to focus on ISIS. Liberal faggots are delusional, no surprise here.
>>
>>1770267
No but polls sure are
>>
>>1773316
If it's obvious you should be able to describe whatever it is you're trying to say in your own words. You like to accuse people of sticking their heads in the sand but around here we understand that to be a form of "projection."
>>
>>1770865
>pences first act is to make all marijuana possesion punishable by death and all gays are to be immediately executed
>left explodes
>>
>>1773961
>Trump has gotten Saudi Arabia to fund Syrian safe zones while also coming to an agreement with Russia to focus on ISIS
Trumpfaggots are the real delusional ones.
>>
>>1773964
Conservatives know their message is shit so they are attacking the messenger. NPR has constantly proven to have one of the best informed listeners while conservative radio and Fox news has rated as low as people who try and not watch the news.

Your "news" has been statistically proven to be shit for several years now on the level of the National Enquirer. Milo Yiannopoulos was a conservative golden boy until he defended kiddy diddling. Shit I bet you still believe in Pizza gate.
>>
File: Happy.gif (3MB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Happy.gif
3MB, 450x300px
We got Fire!
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/politics/donald-trump-jr-natalia-veselnitskaya/index.html
>>
>>1770016
>Everyone laughing
>No one probably knows why they are laughing
He's right, though, there is a lot of petty trivial infighting within the White House, and no one is doing anything to stop it. This shit is fucking Big Bang Theory-tier, people laughing with no purpose.
>>
>>1771891
>[Val Jones] has said many times on air he does not believe in the Russia story
Could you give me a source?
>>
>>1774503
>Everyone laughing
t. American retard whom always thought laughing crowds sound effects in TV shows were real
>>
>>1772855
bro not cool, cnn will hunt you down now
>>
File: Thats our Trump.webm (4MB, 532x300px) Image search: [Google]
Thats our Trump.webm
4MB, 532x300px
>>1774518
I'm to lazy to find a stand alone video but here you go.
https://youtu.be/dYeF2nhgqmU?t=2m37s

Conservatives have overplayed their hand on "fake news". Fox is a propaganda outlet of the Trump administration spewing lies. Fox has the right to say it but you need to be smart enough to know its bullshit.

I feel like these are turning into religious debates where we provide evidence and we know your side is bullshit so no sources are expected. How about you link some sources? I would love to find out where Trump supporters are getting all this bullshit info.
>>
>>1774556
Val isn't saying the Russia story is false there. He's saying he doesn't expect anyone will find solid proof. I agree with your main point though: veritas took his quote out of context though.

>How about you link some sources?
What about?

>I would love to find out where Trump supporters are getting all this bullshit info.
I supported Trump over Hillary but I'm not a huge fan.
>>
>>1771191
>people are convinced they blackmailed the guy
They did.

>CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.
>CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/04/politics/kfile-reddit-user-trump-tweet/index.html
>>
>>1774556
He's flopped on so many issues and his retards of supporters still act as if he's some major figure against the establishment. God i can't stand fuckers like him.
>>
>>1773867
there's no stupid woman or black muslim running the show, so yea things are awesome
>>
>>1774527
Fuck off, you stinkin conspiracy theorist. Go cry in your garden shed.
>>
>>1770019
>posting this right as Donnie Boy was watching his credibility take more and more blows during the G20 summit

Donald: "AMERICA FIRST"
G19: "Yeah, good luck with that."

Donald: "We can has Ultimate Cyber-Patrolz with Russkies now!"
GOP: "WTF, man?"
>>
>>1774707
>>
>>1774765
Fun fact:
Someone obviously had a ball scripting this speech (held in front of a hand-picked audience, carted in from all across the coutnry) and yet didn't consider that mentioning Lech Wałesa might not sit too well with the Polish government with which they definitely wanted Trump to pull off the good old "best buddy" act. Awkward!

Good thing they didn't send him to Turkey first. While big ol' Recep is definitely a man after Donald's fancy, he's also wayyy more sensitive about certain matters than Mr Duda ever will be.
>>
>>1774836
perhaps you missed the point that his message isn't one for open borders and global citizenry

why then be surprised the globalist circle jerk responded the way they did hm
>>
>>1773316
>Oh you think that CNN is shit? You must watch fox news you dumb republishit!
No, both fox and cnn are owned by jews.
>>
>>1774872
Perhaps you missed the point that the audience he was adressing was well aware that Donald Trump doesn't give a rodent's rear about open borders and global citizenry.

Also considering Trump's scripted speeches as more substantial than his permanent outpour of ad-hoc brainfarts is a pointless effort.Not only does it amount to little more than putting lipstick on a pig, it also means having to put up with and trying to justify him contradicting himself on everything he said just a couple of days prior – ask Sean Spicer, he'll know.

Oh and by the way, since I already mentioned Recep Tayyip ErdoÄŸan: That's a guy who used to LOVE the idea of open borders. Really. It's true. As long as the option still presented itself to him, that is.
The point here being: Speaking in favour of any given sort of open borders-policy (yadda yadda yadda) does NOT, in fact, equal an appeal to global citizenry – which is an ideology, not a policy.

tl;dr: Warsaw speech means jack shit.
>>
File: 2016.webm (4MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2016.webm
4MB, 400x300px
>>
File: brexit vs EU.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
brexit vs EU.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: huh....webm (4MB, 315x178px) Image search: [Google]
huh....webm
4MB, 315x178px
>>
File: James Mattis absolute thug.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
James Mattis absolute thug.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Thats why I voted for you.webm (770KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thats why I voted for you.webm
770KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1774908
Rupert Murdoch is a Jew?
>>
File: The Election movie.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Election movie.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: ukip master.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ukip master.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: She's a keeper.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
She's a keeper.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
>>
File: trumps campain.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
trumps campain.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>
>>1774957
>>1774965
those are getting REALLY boring.
>>
File: trump.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trump.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Trumps revolution.webm (4MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps revolution.webm
4MB, 426x240px
>>1774966
I don't care.
>>
File: Trump - The Vicious Snake.webm (4MB, 450x252px) Image search: [Google]
Trump - The Vicious Snake.webm
4MB, 450x252px
>>
File: HALLELUJAH!.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
HALLELUJAH!.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>
File: Initial Trump.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Initial Trump.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Mike Pence.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mike Pence.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>1774927
>perhaps you missed the point that his message isn't one for open borders and global citizenry
>isn't
>>
>>1774985
Yeah, my point still stands: No one cares. No one in the audience cared, no one expected anything else from him. Neither did the G20 leaders. No one ever claimed that.
And thus he just took one more step towards global isolation. Way to go.
>>
>>1774991
Atlas couldn't carry the world forever.
>>
>>1774522
>it's a sound effect so it's okay
Oh, you don't think he meant the people watching this garbage who actually need that laughing cue?
>>
>>1772855
This is vile, I really don't like this content. This is my own feeling and I do not have a gun to my head
Please CNN don't hurt me
>>
>>1774586
>>1774556
You didn't realize they compared pretty recent footage with stuff from the fucking 90s?
You think it's impossible to change your mind in nearly 20 years?
>>
>>1774991
>>1774993
neocons are so in love with the idea that Trump is "stirring up things" that they ignore the fact that on a global scale, this guy is nothing but a nuisance. A nuisance with a heavy nuclear arsenal and the world's most powerful military but still a nuisance. Complicating matters instead of solving the problems ahead. This guy's got NO plan and I can't blame the world for being unexcited about the thought of having to clean up after him.
>>
>>1775001
>Neocons love the anti-neocon
lolwat? Neocons are openly furious toward him or pretend they can play ball with him.
>>
>>1775001
Saying that "Trump is the bestest president since Reagan" doesn't make one a neocon, anon...
>>
John McCain and Lindsey Graham are the top neocucks and they have a very adversarial relationship with Trump. Where is this neocuck love coming from?
>>
>>1774908
Murdoch has UK ancestry

>>1774927
this is the end product of a cultivation of msn propaganda, a headless chook
>>
>>1775086
>this is the end product of a cultivation of msn propaganda, a headless chook
>reading is for faggots
>>
>>1775086
Your logic is unsound.
>>
>>1772855
I wonder what you guys do when show animate United States of SMASH!
>>
>>1774998
You realize that he supported Hillary 5 years ago right? Fuck off.
>>
>>1775106
>>1775108
assuming samefag

what does going on a rant about polish internal politics have to do with the 'G19'

or are you just stating your opinion on Trumps character
>>
>>1775021
>trump is an anti neocon
>he doesn't know about the Saudi arm deal
>he doesn't know about the sanctions on Russia
>he doesn't know about Trump building numerous military bases in syria for a war
>he doesn't know about trying to fuck with North Korea

Yes, goyim. A true anti neocon.
>>
>>1775114
the only character assessment that matters is that of the electoral collage. closing in on 1 year since his election most people have moved on yet the msn and their puppets can't let their loss go which is in-itself now an endless source of amusement because the left wing thought they would win by shooting cops and blocking roads and screaming nazai at any who disagrees
>>
>>1775120
What the fuck are you talking about? Your deflection about >muh election is pathetic and weak. Trump is a neocon and globalist no better than the Democrats or Republicans, trumptard.
>>
>>1775131
so what if he is/isn't?
>>
>>1775135
>it's only okay if trump does it
Seriously kill yourself.
>>
>>1775161
Russia and North Korea are evil, m'kay.
>>
>>1775086
the lying and dishonest news media never tires of trying to enforce political conformity. sad!
>>
File: Rothschilds.webm (3MB, 316x176px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschilds.webm
3MB, 316x176px
>>1774573
>Sources
All of the news I hear coming out of DC is negative. With the kind of support Trump has I figure there has to be some reason.

I get the "Idea" of Trump fucking the system and putting all these elites in their place. Is there a point when you want him to pass any laws or change something long term?
>>
>>1775179
>>1775135
>>1775120
>>1775021
I am so confused about the message you are trying to get across.
>Trump pisses off Neocons
>Trump pisses off the msm
>Trump is/isn't a neocon
>Not sure if sarcastic about evil N. Korea and Russia
The argument against you is the Trump presidency is Neocon. He has continued all neocon/globalist policies and in general failed to deliver on campaign promises through ignorance.

I do not support isolationism, but Trump ran on it. I don't even know what Trump stands for except for "Fuck You All" and "He's Family so He's Your Boss".
>>
>>1775419
>continued all neocon/globalist policies
you would think the G20 would love him more than that illegitimate brown muslim fella that was there before
>>
>>1775419
>Wants a larger army
>Obstructionists want to ream him for using and not using it.
Make up your mind.
>>
>>1774966
Must be boring working as a shill on 4chan too.
>>
>>1774556
>"don't invade iraq" -Trump 2002
>>
>>1773178
https://youtu.be/HekJtr8hyX4
>>
>>1775618
Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Same old WEBM for more than eight months now. no one gets swayed by that shit anymore. Time to move on but shills will be shillin.
>>
>>1775782
I hadn't seen them until recently.
>>
So many stupid fucking democrats in here
>>
>>1770259
It's almost harvesting season
>>
>>1769983
thats pretty neat
>>
>>1775813
cry me a river, boy. Must be tough to see your hugbox get pissed on.
>>
File: Reagan.webm (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan.webm
2MB, 400x300px
>>1775813
Nah, I'm a conservative, man. But Donald Trump is a fucking joke and an unfunny one at that. As far as I'm concerned he can just go back to sucking Russian dicks anytime.
Fortunately he has given Jim Mattis pretty much free rein over the military, otherwise we would be seriously fucked.
>>
>>1775259
I see what you did there
>>
File: This is where we are at.webm (3MB, 636x348px) Image search: [Google]
This is where we are at.webm
3MB, 636x348px
>>1775566
Except Trump is a dick. He has made it impossible for any world leaders to be seen as too close because he will definitely try and make you look like a puppet. Trump has made putting his foot in his mouth an art form.

Also holy shit I hate the way he talks. Yelling into a microphone like a jackass. Even his tweets need to be yelled at full volume sarcastically to get their true message.
>>
>>1776018
>Yelling into a microphone like a jackass
He doesn't, specifically because he knows you babies want him to in order to justify your cartoonish perception of the him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3nKhhz7ZMw
>>
>>1769983
he was quoting some muslim guy
>>
>>1770259
this

sad how the shills really took over this website
>>
>>1774945
this unironically needs to become a mod
>>
>>1775849
>I'm a conservative, man
Nice try, Brock.
>>
>>1775849
>conservative
>fell for the Russia meme
Why? You don't even have a reason to ignore reality and live in a fantasy. At least leftists are trying to justify their hatred of the man through conspiracy theories.

Oh wait, you're not a conservative, you're just saying you are because you think that makes your retarded opinion relevant.
>>
File: 1483101732065.webm (464KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483101732065.webm
464KB, 1280x720px
>>1769335
>>
>>1776945
>Russian meme
Grow up, you faggot
>>
File: 1499932196017.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499932196017.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>
>>1774707
8 years
>>
>>1778662
Heh.
>>
>>1777131
stop projecting
>>
>>1774961

I love this song
>>
File: gnineppah s'tI.webm (92KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
gnineppah s'tI.webm
92KB, 616x616px
>>1769081
>>
File: ggnniinneeppaahh ss'ttII.webm (280KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
ggnniinneeppaahh ss'ttII.webm
280KB, 616x616px
>>1779435
>>
>>1774522
>>1774503
You guys can't be this retarded
It's obviously a cropped piece of footage from some show missing whatever the context was for why people are laughing.,,
If you thought people were just laughing because he started to smile then congratulations you're both imbeciles
>>
>>1779249
the meme is real
>>
>>1781209
The meme was real but it was the Dems colluding with Russia.
>>
>>1779435
>Antipasti

Italian War confirmed
>>
>>1779454
Let's rock!
>>
File: Facts.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Facts.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1781187
It was from either Colbert or Meyers. He setup the joke as "Watch Paul Ryan's Reaction to Trump's saying we need to move past the small shit". Watch the state of the union, nothing was taken out of context.

Trump, the man who made nick names for everyone, called on people to not be petty. People are laughing because Ryan knows how full of shit Trump's comment was. Pot, kettle, BLACK!

Kind of sad these things need to be explained...
>>
>>1781385
He's just mad he couldn't stop trump. Now he tries to fuck up at every turn in Congress hoping it will stick to Trump and not him.
>>
File: Trumps Swamp.webm (4MB, 284x157px) Image search: [Google]
Trumps Swamp.webm
4MB, 284x157px
>>1781337
Wut?
>>
>>1781415
I don't watch the vids of a boogie cocksucker.
>>
File: Paul Ryan Leak.webm (3MB, 314x234px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Ryan Leak.webm
3MB, 314x234px
>>1781407
Paul Ryan? He is one of the few people still trying to get things passed.

But shit go nuts and kick him out. It will be fun to see congress go even slower and more disorganized. Keep blaming democrats who are not filibustering and control no committees as obstructionists.
>>
>>1781420
Boogie:
A black person, typically from the ghetto.

Video is clearly of a white guy...
>>
im lookin for that "and we will make america great again!" clip followed by some snaring electronic music with clips of trump reall estate. if one of you guys got that webm post it please.
>>
>>1781437
its a verb (when you dance). get it right you dingus
>>
>>1774147
>best informed listeners
define this

>pizza gate
hillary's leaked emails whoozawhatzitnow?
>>
File: You are Retarded.webm (1019KB, 836x468px) Image search: [Google]
You are Retarded.webm
1019KB, 836x468px
>>1781444
ok, its clearly a white guy who isn't dancing...
>>
>>1781449
>best informed listeners
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/
Here are some of the survey results. Feel free to look over their methods.

>pizza gate
So your telling me you do still believe in a mass child sex ring controlled by the Democratic party?
>>
>>1773892
what game that webm contains?
>>
>>1772855
wut anime
>>
>>1781415
This guy seems to represent a political position I had deemed nonexistent in the US these days. Namely the "fuck your left-vs-right-hijinks"-sort of centrism... that's actually fairly commonplace in more civilised parts of the world.

But then again, in these parts, what the US commonly refers to as "left-wing" would be called "elitist feelgood-hypocrisy" and what is known as "right-wing" in the US would be called "fascistoid backwards retardation".
>>
File: 2006.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
2006.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>1781595
Welcome to 2006 4chan. It was a good place.
>>
>>1781677
Yeah. I should've put THESE DAYS in capitals just to make it clear that I'm well aware that it hasn't always been like that.

Politically the US just... devolved.
>>
>>1779337
can i get a source please?
>>1774961
>>
>>1781488
Elite Dangerous.
>>
>>1781476
not quite, that's an incorrect generalization hastily slapped on (maybe to make me look like a fool?). look at the emails yourself and come to your own conclusions.

I generally agree with the contents but it's old and a small sample.. I wouldve grouped people together based on how many different news sources they used, not only which ones they used. regardless, you didn't define it, and neither did they.

reminds me how many americans couldn't fill out an american citizenship application... americans are uneducated on world affairs generally, so the poll results aren't that surprising
>>
>>1781710
nvm i found it.
https://youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ
>>
>>1781523

My Hero Academia. It's breddy gud.
>>
>>1781693
>Politically the US just... devolved.
Common opinion of the left. I remember the leftist jews of tmz were pushing that same meme except directed at the GOP months ago maybe when trump was running for office. This is the same GOP who freed the slaves and is trying to give more freedom to America through deregulation.
>>
>>1777136
Now this one I like. It's actually got jokes in it.
>>
File: marlon.gif (555KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
marlon.gif
555KB, 1000x400px
>>1774147

NPR and Fox are the same side of the same coin. You're not any more informed than anyone.

A mass movement must begin in America where only candidates who vow to draft a new constitution outlawing capitalism are voted for. This is, literally, the only chance of survival for human civilization.

But you keep bickering about which billionaire is giving your the best information about our oligarch society you dumb fucks.
>>
>>1782109
America was formed as an answer to the oppression of mercantilism which was a proto-socialist system. It was named capitalism after the fact but it is actually the natural order of society if not interfered with. Your issue is with monopolies and corporations which violate capitalism by concentrating resources, power, and control in fewer and fewer hands like socialism, mercantilism, and communism.
>>
>>1782070
>of the left
*centre

You're part of the problem, m8
>>
>>1782177
There is no centre in socialist Europe. There is only left and far-left.
>>
>>1782194
As I said. You're part of the problem. Just stop trying, faggot.
>>
>>1782335
arent we all part of problem tho?
>>
>>1782378
Dunno. We're definitely all faggots though.
>>
>>1779454
>I'm spastic

it makes sense now that you love him so much
>>
>>1773178
you can tell when he is reading off the script

this chud did so much coke in the 80s that he couldn't possibly put that speech together with his swiss cheese brain
>>
>>1770915
50 millions nazis out there.

That's a hell of a stealth reich.
>>
File: happy beardman.gif (3MB, 345x200px) Image search: [Google]
happy beardman.gif
3MB, 345x200px
>>1782194
>this is what burgers actually believe
>>
>>1782194
Angela Merkel herself is a rightwing conservative, you slackwit. You Americans are so blind to foreign politics that you've managed to convince yourself that your hellhole is the default.
>>
>>1782532
The facts speak for themselves, Nigel Mohammed. There is not a single right-wing leader in any western yurosplode country.
>>
>>1781677
2006 4chan was pretty left, senpai. everyone hated the republicans, there were a fair amount of commieposters, and the majority of posters celebrated obama's election in 08

4chan isn't centrist, it's contrarian. in 3-4 years, the alt-right will have mostly disappeared from 4chan after it's proven trump is just as much of a fucking failure as obama was, and we will have invented some shit like the "scumbag left" as a replacement for the "alt-right"
>>
File: Children.webm (2MB, 852x472px) Image search: [Google]
Children.webm
2MB, 852x472px
>>1782194
>>1782532
>>1782540
American Politics =/= EU Politics

Different terms for different ideologies.
>>
File: Ship boom boom.webm (2MB, 844x456px) Image search: [Google]
Ship boom boom.webm
2MB, 844x456px
>>1782109
>NPR and Fox are the same side of the same coin
Exactly this is the problem. There has been a recent push for "Alternate facts". People like NPR are trying to get everyone on the same page for what is going on in the world and places like Fox keep pushing "Birther Moment" and "Pizza Gate". Fox is out for a political agenda and how Republicans use it, it shows.

And guess who Trump promotes almost every day using official white house statements, its the fucking Pizza gate guys.

I honestly do not think there is anything solid that is going to come out of the Russia thing, but holy shit Trump camp STOP LYING! If they just handed over the info to investigators and did not keep deceiving the american public we would be done with this shit already. A story over ONE meeting with Trump aids has several version from several people that keeps changing depending on what news agency's can prove. They are muddling the waters over what should be a non-story. I don't blame the news for shining a light. I blame the guys screaming "who turned this fucking light on!"
>>
>>1781595
>>1781693
Yes and no.
Firstly: There still is a political center. It's just prone to getting shouted down from either the left or the right.

Secondly, you have to take the reverse perspective here as well:
What's deemed 'left-wing' or even just 'left-leaning' in other parts of the world – especially Europe – would normally be deemed downright 'socialist' in the US, whereas what is known as 'right-wing' in those parts, would probably be called 'libertarian' in the US.

And given the state of the US Libertarian Party and expressly 'left-wing' minor parties, it's fair to say that there's little love for such positions among the general populace. Rather surprisinly in case of the Libertarian Party, not so suprisingly regarding other parties.

"Surprsingly", I say? – Here's the thing though:
Ever since the days of F.D. Roosevelt, American goverment work as whole has been so closely intermingled with economics (and, by extension, lobbying) that there's actually little need for something like a Libertarian Party i.e. a party that's solely based on economic considerations.

And that's the boon and bane of the United States' political system as a whole. The result being that social issues are usually treated in a "quick and dirty" manner or simply brushed aside entirely by ALL parties.

Hence, a centrist approach, trying to balance hierarchism and equalism, will invariably sway towards one side or another on any given crucial issue.
>>
>>1782555
pretty much.
See:
>>1782654
>>
File: Noam Chomsky.webm (3MB, 612x460px) Image search: [Google]
Noam Chomsky.webm
3MB, 612x460px
>>1782660
I agree with most of what you say. The parties seem to have shifted though and I cannot tell what Republicans stand for and thus what Democrats as well. Honestly Trump would have done better as a democrat with trade, healthcare, and international relations.

What I want to find out is if we can split and reform the party ideals with one side as more internally focused and the other as world citizen. Our system is good because we give both sides a chance to test ideas and the other keeps the good while chunking down the bad. A multi party state does not work as it splits the ideals and the vocal minority gets even more power. I also like voting for a person over a party and multi party states cant seem to do that.

International citizen party would have: McCain, Obama, Ryan, and Graham.

The internal party has Trump, Sanders, Waters, and Paul.
>>
>>1774586
His actions are speaking clear enough that I don't care. I just hope he flips on NN.
>>
>>1774952
This guy is so fucking awesome.
>>
>>1782552
Agreed
>>
>>1774969
Inspirational af.
>>
>>1782540
Angela Merkel rightwing conservative? The multicult is never rightwing. That is like fags calling themselves rightwing.
>>
>>1782540
>rightwing conservative
Center-right, actually. But yes, she's head of the conservative party.
>>
>>1783039
Europe when you use labels incorrectly they become meaningless.
>>
>>1783046
Dear US of A,

as long as you have no idea what your precious labels actually mean, you should refrain from using them altogether.

Best regards,
Rest of the World
>>
>>1783039
>When relativistic politics replaces a system of absolutes.
>lulz I am conservative cuz I am right of far-left even if I am still left.
>>
>>1783106
Okay, then tell me what exactly is 'left-wing' about Angela Merkel's party and policies. I'm all ears.
>>
>>1783106
>political spectrums are not relative
>everyone who isn't explicitly a nazi bootlicker is a leftie
>>
>>1783122
that's the idea
>>
>>1783122
Nazi's were left wing

>>1783112
She's center-right in germany but left wing by the west's standards
>>
>>1783251
>She's center-right in germany but left wing by the west's standards

In which regard(s)? Going in circles there.
>>
>>1783274
I think I can clarify my dumbass fellow Americans thoughts.
>I dislike her so she must be left!
>>
>>1783251
>Nazi's were left wing
when will this meme die?
>>
>>1783295
Not sure if democrat wanting to disassociate himself from nazis or conservative neo nazi wanting to affirm that nazis agreed with your political ideology.

Either way though, nazi is an acronym that one word of is literally "socialist". Albeit extremely nationalist, which in current times isn't usually associated with the left, is not inherent to just the right either.

Nazis were by definition quite leftist, and in case you're a left leaning individual wanting to disassociate yourself, know that any political party is capable of horrible things and that doesn't change their party title to the one you don't agree with.

And in case you're a far right nationalist with racist tendencies, grow the fuck up. You make your political party look bad.
>>
File: Barbara Jordan.webm (3MB, 234x174px) Image search: [Google]
Barbara Jordan.webm
3MB, 234x174px
>>1783295
When people realize political beliefs are not a simple spectrum and change through cultures and time to the point of near irrelevance except for a few key ideas that are corrupted to the point where we debate about the original intention of belief never fully understanding because of the different struggles of humanity.

So never.
>>
>>1783298
So authoritarian systems are generally far-left, right?
They were also really close buddies with the communists, weren't they?
And the concept of equality is inherent to the national socialist ideology as well, I wager.
>>
>>1783303
>Patriot act
>>
>>1783298
then why exactly did the nazis outlaw socialism? And tell me of the total dissolution of private enterprises under nazi rule – oh wait. It never happened.
>>
>>1783308
so?
>>
>>1783314
>nazis outlaw socialism

wut
>>
File: Challenger Disaster.webm (2MB, 263x157px) Image search: [Google]
Challenger Disaster.webm
2MB, 263x157px
>>1783315
This is some bullshit logic that only the left supports dictatorships with the Nazi's and communists. They are so different ideals in so different environments their is no comparison.

Communists wanted everyone to be an equal working for the state. They also wanted to subjugate the world under Stalin's rule.

Nazis wanted to take over the world and make it white by killing and enslaving the other races.

The Left wants more social equality. The Right wants more social morals and choice. Neither describe either party in the United States. Not even close. Stop trying to push a bad narrative.
>>
>>1783316
>>1783324

Well, yes. With the dissolution of every political party, including the Socialist party, and the persecution of Bolshevists, Marxists, Leninsts and Socialists, socialism as a whole was in fact outlawed.
To quote Hitler himself on the whole "Yes, we're totally left-wing" issue:
"The fact that we had chosen red as the colour for our posters sufficed to attract them [leftists] to our meetings. The ordinary bourgeoisie were very shocked to see that, we had also chosen the symbolic red of Bolshevism and they regarded this as something ambiguously significant.
The suspicion was whispered in German Nationalist circles that we also were merely another variety of Marxism, perhaps even Marxists suitably disguised, or better still, Socialists. The actual difference between Socialism and Marxism still remains a mystery to these people up to this day. The charge of Marxism was conclusively proved when it was discovered that at our meetings we deliberately substituted the words ‘Fellow-countrymen and Women’ for ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ and addressed each other as ‘Party Comrade’. We used to roar with laughter at these silly faint-hearted bourgeoisie and their efforts to puzzle out our origin, our intentions and our aims.
We chose red for our posters after particular and careful deliberation, our intention being to irritate the Left, so as to arouse their attention and tempt them to come to our meetings – if only in order to break them up – so that in this way we got a chance of talking to the people."
>>
>>1783324
what does the patriot act have to do with that?
>>
>>1783334
It was an authoritarian system that was passed by the right. Proof your argument that only the "far-left" supports authoritarianism is bullshit.
>>
>>1783335
Dude, please re-read my post. I was being very obviously ironic there. I thought the part about the Nazis having been best buddies with the communists was a dead giveaway.
>>
>>1783327
having read that copy pasta

abolition of rivals, single ruler = authoratarian dictatorship

reading from wikipedia: characteristics of this type of government is:
a basis for legitimacy based on emotion

examples of such are given as:
russia
china
cuba
north korea

suprise suprise, what side of the political spectrum do they fall on (hint: the left)

therefore nazis - national socialsists in name, left wing by nature
>>
>>1783335
>>1783336
Oh and just to be absolutely clear: The concept of equality is EVERYTHING BUT inherent to nazi ideology.
I thought that everyone knows that the contrary is the case.
>>
>>1783336
Fair enough, the ironic did not come through well. I have been debating Trump tards for so long that I have seen your statement genuinely believed.

Many people do think all dictatorships are left and the Nazi's and Commies should have teamed up. They also see any social degradation as solely caused by the left. I don't mind the belief but I want people to actually justify their positions.
>>
>>1783338
What are you even jabbering on about. You're not even making sense anymore. Of course those are/were all totalitarian regimes. But did you even read Hitler's own words on the "left".
No, you just chose to ignore them.
Your claims have absolutely NO foundation.
>>
>>1783338
For fucks sake...

Ok fine what did Obama or any democrats do in the last 100 years actually do that makes you think he wants to make us more like Russia, China, Cuba, or N. Korea?
>>
>>1783345
unsourced translated quotes attributed to an eternal boogeyman don't hold much value

look at the facts, totalitarian, authoritarian only exists today in left wing countries

>>1783347
for one, overthrowing the perceived ruling class (whites) is one step to a national socialized state
>>
File: Are We the Baddies.webm (4MB, 422x234px) Image search: [Google]
Are We the Baddies.webm
4MB, 422x234px
>>1783361

>>1783345
You know what? Fuckit he's all yours because this is some serous levels of retard to argue the left are Nazis because they are not pro white enough.
>>
>>1783338

Hear, hear!
By that logic Napoleon Bonaparte was totally leftist as well. And Francisco Franco and Benito Mussolini - obvious leftists. A basis for legitimacy based on emotion?
Whew, George Washington was a socialist! Abe Lincoln? - Leftist as fuck. Just like Alexander the Great, the old commie. And Genghis Khan! Who knew, who knew...
>>
>>1783361
Unsourced? THE SOURCE IS FUCKING "MEIN KAMPF", YOU COMPLETE MORON!
>>
>>1783367
the whites have become the new jews in this modern day persecution, colonialism is an imposition placed on native and natural peoples that needs to be overthrown in the same way jews were seen as alien invaders in germany.

>>1783371
note how i said modern? it's easier for us stupid peoples to comprehend, changing the scope to all of human history is abit of over reach and irrelevent
>>
File: NSFWHALE.webm (4MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
NSFWHALE.webm
4MB, 480x266px
>>1783376
He's just shit posting at this point.
>>
>>1783377
Because benito mussolini and francisco franco ruled ages before hitler, eh.
>>
>>1783379
Yeah, but the problem is that the whole nazis=left wing narrative is REAL among retards.
>>
>>1783380
if they suspended democracy for the greater good of the social unit, with a single figurehead, isn't that by definition the description of a socialist environment? key word is greater good for society (socialism) rather than individual freedoms (i.e. the freedom to become president)
>>
File: cognitive dissonance.webm (2MB, 848x472px) Image search: [Google]
cognitive dissonance.webm
2MB, 848x472px
>>1783385
And I bet he believes it too. The problem is his goal is to troll and not to convince anyone. About 1/3 of each party has a group you cannot convince no matter what. They are the scum of the earth and my goal is to energise them to the point they start spewing their beliefs to chase out the moderates who do care.

>>1783377
Your place in society is based on skill and if you are not succeeding you are not good enough. NEET scum.
>>
>>1783387
No, it isn't. Plain and simple. Educate yourself on the term "socialism" and then rethink your conclusions, because they're simply wrong.
>>
>>1783385
How are anti-capitalist socialists not left-wing?
>>
>>1783396
He got caught in a snare now though by plainly misstating the idea behind socialism.
>>
>>1783401
Socialism was created by communists to help ease the retards into communism.
>>
>>1783400
Nazis weren't anti-capitalist. They were anti-semitic, that's all. Non-jewish private enterprises thrived under nazi rule and remained privately owned.
>>
>>1783401
Logic has no place with them. Trump could literally start rounding up Jews into camps and he would still call the left Nazis and believe it.

These are the same people who think all public education institutions are a left conspiracy to win votes and put people into servitude.
>>
>>1783397
>>1783401

>socialism
from wikipedia:
Social ownership (of the means of production) is the common element shared by its various forms

it must be difficult to realize you are that which you claim to oppose, but we live in a world of doublethink as prophecised by the great communist political prisoner orwell
>>
>>1783410
>Nazis weren't anti-capitalist.
Yes they were.
>>
>>1783408
Uhmm. No. Actually communist ideas derived from the early socialist movement of the french revolution. Learn a bit about history before making such claims. Marx didn't invent communism and Lenin didn't invent socialism, you know.
>>
>>1783415
Nope. Ask the heirs of Krupp, BASF and all other private companies that really got going under the nazis.
>>
>>1783420
>Nope
Afraid so. Just because they didn't take over every single private business doesn't mean they didn't like capitalism.
>>
>>1783414
So where's the part about the single figurehead in that definition?
Stop trying, you dunce.
>>
>>1783420
You forgot IBM
>>
>>1783423
So what exactly did they do to quell private ownership of the means of production? And in which cases exactly was ownership transferred to the public under nazi rule?
Names and examples please, just like I have given them.
>>
>>1783425
>believes in fairy tales
don't you realize the idea of 'socialize' is a scam to capture the means of production and create a new authoritarian ruling class? it dreams of a utopia that has never existed in human history and is counter intuitive in every way
>>
File: China.webm (4MB, 864x468px) Image search: [Google]
China.webm
4MB, 864x468px
>>1783436
Come on. Do you honestly think extra regulations, required separation of business units, public disclosures, Sherman Anti-Trust Act, and creation of public utilities is the same thing as making things owed solely by the state?

Total control by the state is not any mainstream American political goals. The Left's goal is preventing monopolies from stopping other people from entering the market.
>>
>>1783426
Well yes. Also jewish-owned companies didn't fall under direct nazi rule either. They got "arisiert" - "aryanized" remained in private ownership by their new, "aryan" proprietors.
>>
>>1783411
Prove they aren't retard. Also you should be perma banned for posting fake scientists
>>
>>1776945
lmfao, goddamn you're retarded
>>
>>1783436
That's a mere extrapolation and not the definition of socialism.
Everyone knows that a truly socialist system has never existed for longer than a couple of years. The nazis under Hitler, however, were never socialist to begin with.
>>
>>1783418
lol wrong. Communists created socialism to ease people into communism. This is a fact.
>>
File: Sharp_dressed_Nazi.webm (2MB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sharp_dressed_Nazi.webm
2MB, 720x400px
>>1775843
Must be tough seeing your legacy die Obongo
>>
>>1783456
LOOOL you're totally wrong, nigger retard. You indeed just went full retard. Go back to banging them bongos you fucking mong. Oh no, you're probably a woman, right?

Fuck off you retarded landwhale
>>
>>1782511
trump's a teetotaler
>>
>>1783463
WTF... I hate Trump now
>>
Wheeew. Shittiest thread I've seen in quite a while. Way to go, folks. Keep up the good work and Godspeed!
>>
File: i never felt so right.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
i never felt so right.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>1770259
>Anyone thinking Republicans would ever consider impeaching trump have been watching too much msm
Anyone who has been keeping up with his Russian scandals knows that, while there isn't a smoking gun yet; there is definitely enough there to merit an investigation. An investigation that could find the President guilty of collusion with the Russians during the election. If that's found to be true, he's fucked
>false stories about Trump
Just because brietbart and Alex Jones tell you Trump has done nothing but good, doesn't mean he has. He's been a shithead since day one
>unemployment rates
I hear this shit all the time. Unemployment rates have been falling for the last few years

https://www.google.com/search?q=unemployment+rate&rlz=1C1AVFC_enUS742US743&oq=unemp&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l4.3054j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>confidence in economy and Trump administration at all time highs
I don't know of anyone that is very confident in the economy right now. Trump's approval ratings have also been low as shit for a while. Last I checked they were around 35%

>Failures
-Pulled out of the Paris Agreement, and wants to "bring back coal" instead of investing in renewable energy sources
-Stupid ass wall, and stupid ass Muslim ban are both ineffective. The wall won't stop the mehicans, and the Muslim ban will only help ISIS recruit more jihadists
-He plans to cut more from social programs, and instead pump that money into our bloated defense budget
-Claims to want to "drain the swamp", and then appoints yes men, his friends, and incompetents to his cabinet
-Has acted like a child the entire time he's been in office
-His close relationship with Russia continues to make us look weaker, and less reliable to our allies
>>
>>1774556
Fake news was first brought into the public sphere by Zuckerberg. He was going to suppress conservative posts, essentially. Lots of people forget this.
>>
File: Crosshairs on Giffords.webm (1MB, 404x432px) Image search: [Google]
Crosshairs on Giffords.webm
1MB, 404x432px
>>1783507
Zuckerberg isn't part of any news media and facebook was one of the major pits of the alt-right in 2016. You forget about Tomi Lahren?
>>
>>1774556
Nice (((editing))) but he said he was pro choice but anti-abortion
>>
>>1774503
How can someone be this retarded while still being able to operate a heart and lungs?
>>
>>1783555
That's planned parenthood and the democrat's position. Thats why we call it pro-choice and not pro-abortion.
>>
File: Machiavelli.webm (4MB, 422x234px) Image search: [Google]
Machiavelli.webm
4MB, 422x234px
>>1783451
See what I mean? I typically avoid them because I think they are trying to flush out the thread so another fresh one can be started and they can wash away any valid discussion.
>>
File: tv - disclosure.webm (3MB, 1080x450px) Image search: [Google]
tv - disclosure.webm
3MB, 1080x450px
>>
File: Everybody's a Little Racist.webm (4MB, 316x234px) Image search: [Google]
Everybody's a Little Racist.webm
4MB, 316x234px
>>1783602
>>
File: Jeditemple.webm (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jeditemple.webm
333KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1783411
>lets project our evil desires onto a third party when they were conceived in our own consciousness
>>
>>1781420
>LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENIIING! LALALALALA
>>
File: Obama.webm (3MB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Obama.webm
3MB, 960x544px
>>1783361
>for one, overthrowing the perceived ruling class (whites) is one step to a national socialized state

OHMAGAWD! That's totally what happened.
I coulda been a CEO and an astronaut. Master race. Top of the class.

Now I'm just a single mom's father.
>>
>>1783839
does it?
>>
>>1783785
i listened and it sounded like hillary clinton colluded with ukraine while the president's son was being set up and nothing happened.
>>
>>1783881
Clinton requested documents from an embassy that were part of an official investigation – note that it was Paul Manafort who was being investigated there, not Trump himself – whereas Trump Jr. strived to obtain materials gathered through illegal means, namely an attack aimed directly at Donald Trump's political opponent.

Official government records vs. stolen data – bit of a difference I'd say.
Not that I'd necessary approve of Clinton's actions there but she was a government official requesting official data, whereas Donnie Jr. was a rich daddy's son looking for stolen dirt.
>>
>>1782070
You also seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of history, as while it was the "republican party" that freed the slaves, it most certainly was not the conservatives. Also, if your only claim to fame is an accomplishment around 150 years ago, maybe don't tout that to happily, as that means you have no other things to add to the list. Conservatism bleeds the poor, and liberalism bleeds the rich. The right is concerned with the glory of the past, and the left is focused on the future.
>>
>>1783917
>Conservatism bleeds the poor, and liberalism bleeds the rich

cute meme, albeit naive and immature, reciting catch phrases makes you stand out like the little kid that you are
>>
>>1783831
what's white privilege then if not moral justification for the dehumanization and systematic bias against white people ?

you are also lucky to be in an environment where you could be a ceo or an astronaut without being connected to the authoritarian ruling class that comes with "socialist" states
>>
>>1783934
So far, the right has been far more concerned – almost obsessed – with terms like 'white privilege', 'male privilege' etc. than any left-wing group I've ever known, barring bleeding-heart SJWs maybe.
Only bleeding-heart SJWs never had a particularily strong lobby. Not even when Obama was still in office.

But I'm sure you're eager to tell me about all the laws, regulations and policies signed, passed and enacted by the Obama administration in order to remove the ruling white upper class from power.
>>
>>1783934
>you are also lucky to be in an environment where you could be a ceo or an astronaut without being connected to the authoritarian ruling class that comes with "socialist" states

Which would've been possible during the Obama years as well. So, what's your point?
>>
File: Hate Crime.webm (3MB, 584x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hate Crime.webm
3MB, 584x320px
>>1783967
>remove the ruling white upper class from power.
With phrases like that why wouldn't the left love you?

The right is being poked because they control both houses of congress, the President, the Supreme Court, and most local governments. There isn't much to poke on the left and the right will not stop shitting it's own pants and pass legislation.

>>1783934
Yes we can all agree "white privilege" is racist as fuck. But the Democrats are running on a platform of everyone competing on a equal footing. It is the SJW's that want a race war.

But, Holy Shit, none of that matters because Republicans are in power and let's watch them fail at passing healthcare. Or in what way will Trump use nepotism to give us a case study on why that's a terrible idea. Or who will be fired/resign for telling Trump a hard truth.
>>
>>1769983
This is from a speech at the annual America Israel advocacy convention and he was quoting the words that were written on a missile fired into a civilian neighborhood in Israel from, if I remember correctly, Hamas in Gaza. He was saying how peace is nearly impossible when one side is constantly and openly doing things like this
>>
>>1784029
Oh, absolutely.
But wait... so >>1783361 is just like the one time during the Reagan-era when the Illuminati tried to install an Illuminati-controlled shadow government with the help of the Majestic 12...
It never happened... but it COULD have
>>
>>1783930
Meme? It's a fact. You only think the way you do because of the political climate. And being 33 sure does make me a kid. Democrats aren't really liberal anymore, more centrist than anything with a slight left lean. But don't let me deter you from being an ass, you know everything there can be to know.
>>
File: Life.webm (4MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Life.webm
4MB, 600x800px
It never seizes to amaze me how easily some of you take bait
>>
>>1783913
No one's interested in verifiable facts, you douche!
>>
File: Ass Boobs.webm (4MB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
Ass Boobs.webm
4MB, 750x420px
>>1784395
>My retarded political beliefs and world view has been called out for being retarded and not factual
>JK I am just Trolling!
Honestly Trump people want us to think they are just trolling so no one questions how bad the world is going.

I say fuck that, even if you are trolling you should still be able to put together a competent argument. You are on 4Chan not Reddit or /pol/. We eat our young here and shit out pure logic.
>>
See?

Obvious bait
>>
File: Sunny Aegyo u.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny Aegyo u.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>1784704
Referring to anti-Trumpers baiting, you nigger
>>
>>1784395
>>1785383
Cute!
>>
File: You Can't Handle the Truth!.webm (396KB, 848x360px) Image search: [Google]
You Can't Handle the Truth!.webm
396KB, 848x360px
>>1785383
You do know if it is a genuinely held belief it is not Trolling or bait right? It is a frank discussion of flaws we see with the current world leader and the system that enables him. To many places on the internet are echo cambers for the left and right that devolve into straw manning the other. It is not "fake news" just because you do not like the truth.
>>
>>1785385
Cute women are for pedophiles.
Remove cute women.
>>
>>1785480
Repeal and replace cute women!
>>
>>1784704
>You are on 4Chan not Reddit or /pol/. We eat our young here and shit out pure logic.

The fuck is this fedora-wearing logic shit? I thought 4chan was for the lulz?

Who wants to go to an image board that's a logic circle jerk cess pit? You're not supposed to take anything here as truth.
>>
>>1785821
would never make it through the senate thanks to obstructionist dems. sad.
>>
>>1786203
And the 4 Republican senators that said they would not repeal with out replace in good conscience. Republicans cannot do healthcare alone and need public input instead of forcing that cock down out throats. I honestly do not understand the US government right now.
>>
>>1770857
The U.S spies and interferes with international relations more than any other country, yet you guys freak out when it happens to you?

Give me a break.
>>
>>1786159
>4chan was for the lulz
Does the CIA knows this.
>>
>>1786470
The US does a better job at covering it up though. That's the difference.
>>
>>1783490
So, essentially,
>m-muh R-russia
Oh, and get fucked on your climate accords. Send all the money you want to 3rd world holes, it won't fix anything. And you must subscribe to the trudeau school of thought with the whole, if you stop/kill your enemies, they win thing.
>>
>>1782552
We did not invent the alt-right catchall bullshit label. Only newfags call themselves that.
>>
File: Beautiful.webm (4MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.webm
4MB, 1066x600px
>>1785480
>Not being a hebephile
>>
sdf
>>
>>1789605
Sad!
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.