[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: ;).webm (1MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
;).webm
1MB, 352x264px
The Amazing Randy Taylor's Christmas Special: Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbzvl_2jTwA

The 600+ answers of roze (aka randytaylor60) on the now defunct vyou. Plus some deleted youtube videos.
https://pirateproxy.vip/torrent/8351860/Rose_VYou
>>
>>
>>1459805
why are you forcing this girl?
>>
>>1459805
kill yourself
>>
>>1459816
she's an ancient /sci/ meme
>>
>>1459882
/g/
>>1459816
Because she's fucking back. Even if it's just for one video. The believers were right, in the face of absurdity, Abraham man. Fear and trembling man.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hw4De62rB4
>>
File: Rose Appreciation.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rose Appreciation.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1459805
>new video

fucking what

was this filmed 3 years ago, he hasn't aged a day. It's creepy
>>
>>1459816
>girl

oh anon, I have some bad news
>>
I'm surprised somebody hasn't raped him yet, he's definitely been riding a wave of good luck for years now
>>
>>
File: Song_for_Paul.WEBM.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Song_for_Paul.WEBM.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Rose sings 'A Spaceman Came Traveling' for us this Christmas, a classic.

Thought I'd make a Webm out of it because the link's quite easily missed.
I do feel the file size is rather large for a static image, but I'm amateurish at best, so feel free to improve.
>>
>>1460524
lmao its called make up
>>
>>1459805
Damn I knew nothing about this girl, I just noticed there was always a thread about her, I can imagine how huge this 3 years comeback must be for you guys.
>>
>>1463604
>I can imagine how huge this 3 years comeback must be for you guys

Unless you lived it, you really can't. This is Jesus rising on the third day-tier for autistic roseaboos
>>
File: 1474691327415.gif (1MB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474691327415.gif
1MB, 400x285px
>>1459805
yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa
>>
Shout out to my nigga, Owly.
>>
>>1462833
the newest one yes!
>>
>>1462908
that was beautifull
>>
File: mfw no new rose vid.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mfw no new rose vid.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: rose2.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rose2.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1469105
the last vid was a week ago is hat really too long?
also postin classic rose
>>
>>1459805
God she's so perfect
>>
>>1469117
i love that video.
i enjoying imagining that is close to her orgasm sound.
>>
>>1469206
Link vid?
>>
>>1469121
>she
>>
I'm a woman gotta take pictures of my face constantly have to keep taking pictures with my face in them I have three different websites just to post pictures of me looking cute for my family friends and total strangers did you see me wearing this new clothing did you see me standing in front of this building one time I went to the library and just so you know that I went there I took fifteen pictures of myself standing next to it and looking cute haha look at this one it's of a burger I ate that I wanted to show everyone and also 80% of the frame is my face can you believe the cutesy affected expression I'm making don't I look cute when I'm doing absolutely everything that I ever do on a daily basis that I photograph myself doing have you seen these 214 pictures of me visiting Madrid for one day have you seen how I stood next to all the things and my face was there and I was cute hang on don't take a picture of me let me make sure I'm posing my facial muscles in a way that perfectly makes me look youthful and girlish and attractive in a series of gestures and expressions that are half-conscious because I'm a narcissist but also half-unconscious because I've simply introjected a constant need to be posing and preening and peacocking in every moment of my fucking life and everything I do is just a vehicle for appending my face to it because I'm a woman WOW excuse me are you misogynistic or something it's not like I do this for you are you kidding me you actually think that I spend all day every day every hour of my entire waking life specifically accentuating all the secondary sex characteristics you find attractive and posing my face to look cute and young for YOU are you delusional I do this for me and nobody else I just like to feel attractive now excuse me while I take a picture of myself factitiously soullessly smirking in a way that I've unconsciously learned makes me look Dorky-Cute Variant #81 while I try on sunglasses in a fuckin Walmart
>>
>>1474339
People like you are dangerous. Or would be, if you ever left the house. Not that that stops some of you autists.
>>
>>1474505
not an argument
>>
>>1474339
Rose never did it for attention. She is better than that.
>>
>>1474339
>>1475250
Be careful. That hateful cancer will eat away at your soul one day and fuck you up for life.
>>
Where is she now? Does she have a YouTube channel?
>>
>>1474339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV85gf2S13A
>>
>>1460527
she's a girl trapfag. no amount of self delusion will change it. watch her older videos, you'll see tits and not the fake kind, the small handful kinds that hardly require you to wear a bra
>>
>>1476563
get of here, you underaged whore
>>
Rose have about as much value as the dog shit on my shoe. She is reddit. She is neckbeard. She is fedora hotpocket. she is cheeto dust.. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the reddit memes that comprise rose's meme youtube page.
>>
>>1478649
fuck off Rose
>>
>>1478703
poo in the loo
>>
so she is alive, thats neat.

roseeee you need to make an updated how to build a pc video, longer, with custom loop water cooled video cards and cpu and rgb fans.
>>
>>1479008
i'll get right on it.
>>
>/r9k/ threads are dead, or now extremely sporadic after new year's
>this is the last vestige that is still alive on this site
thank god

all in all, I hope those /r9k/ threads do die tho
>>
>>1479101
will never happen this year
>>
>>1479112
yes i suppose, that's asking too much of lou or any shitposter

oh well, those last batch of rose videos overloaded my dopamine senses, think i finally crossed the event horizon and barely care about her.
>>
>>1479152
it will never be over for you.
>>
File: Rose dance.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Rose dance.webm
4MB, 640x360px
Thought I should share this with you guys. Never seen her being so cute.
>>
>>1479101
farts
>>
>>1481525
if you don't reply to this farts farts will come to you at night
>>
>>1481224
>Never seen her being so cute.

off the charts cute.
>>
>>1475917
Now what's wrong with questioning your sexuality? Surely this guy hasn't.
>>
>>1459816
>girl

thats a dude, but well meme'd
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.