[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dodger thread #163

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 64

File: pLP5GSz.gif (4MB, 363x227px) Image search: [Google]
pLP5GSz.gif
4MB, 363x227px
Dodger Leigh of PressHeartToContinue and DexterityBonus on YouTube.

GIFs: https://mega.co.nz/#F!CRhHACRA!TbcYwFK_6SQAluXpEpX8Hg
Pics: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipN8iYIS7_S0RFCkBlWdbJiq4bQQoUgBhbmgtdsYgQqzsDenDjClIuY8YBwuVnSNUw?key=RXV5X0Q4dWZwaDJqWWxPTFRUVGtLVmFyRFRHNUpn
Past Threads: http://archived.moe/wsg/search/text/dodger%20leigh/

http://archived.moe//wsg/thread/NUMBER
119152 YouTube Girls #1
132860 YouTube Girls #2
137444 YouTube Girls #3
>>
File: 1480026273840.gif (4MB, 748x422px) Image search: [Google]
1480026273840.gif
4MB, 748x422px
>>
Post tough tootin baby webm.
>>
>>1455478
dont have that one
>>
File: dodger barefoot.gif (4MB, 267x439px) Image search: [Google]
dodger barefoot.gif
4MB, 267x439px
new thread so I'll dump some
>>
File: dodger cat legs.gif (4MB, 528x726px) Image search: [Google]
dodger cat legs.gif
4MB, 528x726px
>>
File: dodger moan.gif (1MB, 368x405px) Image search: [Google]
dodger moan.gif
1MB, 368x405px
>>1455492
>>
this is the 163rd thread of this? dude what is wrong with you? this isnt even a troll at this point there are seriously way more attractive women out there. this is cringeworthy
>>
File: 173.gif (4MB, 550x302px) Image search: [Google]
173.gif
4MB, 550x302px
>>
File: 198.gif (4MB, 372x324px) Image search: [Google]
198.gif
4MB, 372x324px
>>
File: 227.gif (4MB, 361x422px) Image search: [Google]
227.gif
4MB, 361x422px
>>
File: 368.gif (3MB, 388x367px) Image search: [Google]
368.gif
3MB, 388x367px
>>
File: 120.gif (4MB, 292x223px) Image search: [Google]
120.gif
4MB, 292x223px
>>
File: 272.gif (4MB, 337x353px) Image search: [Google]
272.gif
4MB, 337x353px
>>
File: 368.gif (4MB, 469x470px) Image search: [Google]
368.gif
4MB, 469x470px
>>
File: 370.gif (4MB, 389x368px) Image search: [Google]
370.gif
4MB, 389x368px
>>
File: DoogerHatesFags.webm (288KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DoogerHatesFags.webm
288KB, 640x360px
>>1455527
>>
File: u17w83i.gif (1MB, 499x341px) Image search: [Google]
u17w83i.gif
1MB, 499x341px
>>1455527
leave us be anon. you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>1455569
I think it's you who is lost.
>>
How tall is she?
>>
>>1455838
5 ft (1.524 m)
>>
more feet
>>
File: 1458283588374.webm (211KB, 426x302px) Image search: [Google]
1458283588374.webm
211KB, 426x302px
>>1455374
Is this you OP?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
>>
File: 1350915477240.gif (877KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1350915477240.gif
877KB, 355x200px
Anyone else miss the pre-polaris days when dodger was actually interesting?
>>
>>
>>1456628
Remember when jesse wasn't a fat sack of shit?
>>
The vlogs have inspired lots of conversation about how much I work. I don't mind, whether you think I work too much or not enough

What I will say is I don't want to look back on my life and say "I wasn't there for family and friends" or "I wasn't making content I liked"

That means there are LOTS of ups and downs as I figure out the balance constantly but those are my priorities. I hope that helps
>>
>>1455374
OP, what do you think of the man she is going to be marrying and having children with?
>>
>>1456645
No.
>>
>>1456664
>I don't mind, whether you think I work too much or not enough

Literally no one has ever thought she works too much.

Ro has said she does up to 70 hours a week of test baking and trying out ideas. That's up to 10 hours a day that she is working which does not include the time she takes to record videos.

I know that Ro struck gold when it comes to getting popular, but she is putting in the effort to stay relevant and important on YouTube. This is how much Dodger would have to do if she wanted to grow her channel, and I don't think she realizes this.
>>
>>1456702
As you alluded to, I think Dodger uploads a 10 minute video and tricks herself into thinking she's invested as much work into it as Ro or other popular youtubers have into their 10 minute videos.

But Dodger has worked with so many youtubers that she can't be that ignorant. Can she?
>>
>>1456664
>how much I work ... whether you think I work too much or not enough
Does she really think some people may say she work too much? She barely work 20h per week and take 2 months vacations time per year.
>>
>>1456664
>I don't want to look back on my life and say I wasn't there for family and friends
lol what friends. she ditches everyone not of use to her
>>
>>1456812
and what family. She see her folks 2 to 3 times a year, and never pass time or do stuff with her sibling. Only her cousin get a pity stream for god know why.
>>
>>1456664
What the fuck is she talking about again? Beside an innocuous question in her last youtube video (see below), nobody is talking about her schedule, and only this thread is making fun from her 'workload'. Seriously, this girl is getting trigger by anything, like some other jerk with orange hair.

>Quick question dodger.
>How many hours a week on avg do you work. From the look of these blogs (i'm not a huge follower so idk what days you stream) and it seems you have days that last for 4-6 hours and days like today which seem to be over 10.
> If any fans know please comment.

>Well she's self-employed so she has a lot of flexibility when she works, but based on her vlogs I think it's a safe assumption she's doing a typical 40 hour work week at least.
>>
>>1456902
>nobody is talking about her schedule, and only this thread is making fun from her 'workload'. Seriously, this girl is getting trigger by anything
but she knows she doesn't work much
she triggers herself into being defensive
>>
>>1456664
those aren't her only dumb tweets over the last few days

@dexbonus
>We are doing a sponsored @BlizzHeroes stream right now! Come see their new event and hang with @Strippin and me! <3
>also #ad LOL
besides using the royal we to talk about herself again ("We are" instead of "I am"), she is shilling for blizzard.
no wonder her lead newz story of her first newz in 4 weeks is that blizzard developers are so awesome that the community wants to crowdfund to buy them all cookies

>The vlogs have inspired lots of conversation about how much I work. I don't mind, whether you think I work too much or not enough
that was one of the reasons she stopped doing coffeh
>What I will say is I don't want to look back on my life and say "I wasn't there for family and friends" or "I wasn't making content I liked"
but she is terrible at both of those things
>That means there are LOTS of ups and downs as I figure out the balance constantly but those are my priorities. I hope that helps
mostly down, and she has been balancing her only priorities of anime and naps pretty evenly already

>Anyone ever tried to upload a short video on the plane? Does it work?
so she forgot to do a vlog for the 21st and/or ran out of time because she waited to pack frantically at the least minute and is trying to upload a shitty 1-2 minute video from a plane just to say she did vlogmas everyday
>No wifi on the plane so I'll see you guys later! Vlogmas episode for today and tomorrow will be combined since we technically land tomorrow
the first vlogmas she skipped is day 21. beat my expectations. but after December she probably will "forget" to vlog again until next December :P
>>
File: DodgerJumps.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DodgerJumps.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
>>
>>1456702
>Ro has said she does up to 70 hours a week o
And she has to take Husky out for his walks so he doesn't poo inside like a bad dog.
>>
>>1457054
>the first vlogmas she skipped
but she did add a lot of filler on some of the days, and lately she is starting to ramble more and more just to get more video. Also, doing vlogmas is so straining for her, that everything else is taking a hit. Vlog won't return in January for sure.
>>
>>1457056
Jesus, how short is she exactly? She looks like some kind of dwarf.
>>
>>1456645
when was this?
>>
>>1456702
>Ro has said she does up to 70 hours a week
yeah, Ro is 100% full of shit
>>
It's fucking disgusting how these people even think they are working too much. Dodger is max working 20 hours of week, and the work here is chatting with subscribers.

The youtubers / streamers likeDodger are priviliged that they are inno placeto say things like that.

She working half of what normal people work,she is going on trips for 3 months a year, and she is living off of donations of white knights and teens. And these people even dare to label themselves as entertainers, glorified cam girl / begger.
>>
>>1457153
5′ 1″ (1.54 m)
>>
File: dog barks at stank goblin.webm (613KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
dog barks at stank goblin.webm
613KB, 640x640px
>>
>>1457143
i think they only reason she even can do it for December is that she knows it is going to end
>>
>>1454098
>Kitty Angels - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 20!
car ride, drive thru coffeh, puts on a cat shirt, sponsored blizz stream, co-op, she says she smells a little bit, says she is gonna get a drink and go to the bathroom

makes a huge ordeal about opening up a drink can with her fake nails and quirts all over herself then she has to wipe herself up with paper towels (its like one of those infomercial demonstrations faking how hard something easy is to do without the special tool)

streams with tiri, yawns

mangapod scheduling and dodger was so useless that lou said that he'd just do it on his own without her.

at home showing off stupid ugly sweaters they got (10 years after it was 'cool') and fills time trying one on, fake grunting and repeating that she spilled mountain dew on herself earlier (again with the mountain dew product placement)

then sam zooms in on her poorly lit butt and hee-hees

she often says what she is about do to, does it, then comes back says what she just did. that totally isn't a boring waste of video at all /s
>>
>>1456664
At the end of the day, I don't really care how much work she actually does or not. She's in a position where she can do a bare minimum and still survive comfortably. For plenty of people - maybe even myself included - that's an ideal situation.

It's just fun to shitpost about the disconnect between the amount of work she seems to think she puts in, and the actual resultant product.

And, whatever. If she's still doing reasonably fine, good for her. But her channel is dying. The impression I get is that she's kinda over it all, and is just riding out the clock until she has to move on.
>>
>>1457218
wtf is wrong with his legs? He looks so deformed
>>
>>1457338
do you not see the several hundred pounds there supporting
>>
>>1457294
>She's in a position where she can do a bare minimum and still survive comfortably
for now, but what happens in a few years?
it's not like she is raking in mad cash and is saving up for the future.
she isn't future-proofing her career, she isn't growing anything
she just does bare minimum at an increasingly less profitable endeavor as ad revenue goes down.
her fans will age out of watching her as they grow up and she gets even older and some new streamer will get the young ones
and her increasing number of paid things, invalidates her opinions and her aura of being "genuine"
she doesn't go on auditions to act/sing/dance, she doesn't host things anymore, she doesn't write, she doesn't have editing skills, she refuses to do any prop/costume work anymore (which she never seemed to be very good at anyway)
is she planning on sam streaming supporting her and their children forever? i guess if her parents or his parents take them
she has no plan at all
she just wings it doing minimum effort until something happens and then someone bails her out
>>
>>1457393
>she has no plan at all
Sure. But I also don't really care about her financial situation. If she's happy with what she's currently doing - living comfortably off bare minimum work - well, that's that. She's allowed to run her life however she wants.

Will her zero-effort approach to her channel hasten it's demise? Yep. Does she seem to really care at this point? Nope. She's merely running out the clock.

What will she do next? Who knows. And, by that point, who will even care?
>>
>>1457393
Well, she's making a fuckload of money and saving it, in just 1.5 years of streaming she passed every other female streamer and became the most subscribed female streamer.
>>
>>1457414
>who will even care?

163 threads on 4chan, apparently.
>>
>>1457414
And, by that point, who will even care?
You do realize that all the people on this thread are stalkers who are butthurt that their senpai doesn't understands how much they care for her.
>>
File: high five.gif (4MB, 459x219px) Image search: [Google]
high five.gif
4MB, 459x219px
>>
>>1457054
Uhh... "we" as in her and Sam? Of all the weird things to get triggered by.
>>
File: Belgium- Land of NonContent 1.gif (4MB, 394x312px) Image search: [Google]
Belgium- Land of NonContent 1.gif
4MB, 394x312px
>>
>>
File: dodger_lazy.gif (36KB, 638x527px) Image search: [Google]
dodger_lazy.gif
36KB, 638x527px
"I'd like my videos to have CC so I look inclusive to deaf people. Here, you do it."
>>
File: adblock.webm (2MB, 276x282px) Image search: [Google]
adblock.webm
2MB, 276x282px
>>
File: Man's world.webm (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Man's world.webm
4MB, 320x240px
>>1457447
you have no idea how many groups have existed on 4chan, and some still do, where you can summarize it exactly like that

i count at least 20

it's madness
>>
File: dance.gif (4MB, 283x312px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
4MB, 283x312px
>>
>>1457466
she used to be so pretty :(
>>
>>1456703
Nope she is just bad. Plus she lost a number of those past 'friends' by being apathetic and lazy. Well Ro certainly pasted her.
>>
>>1456802
>2 months vacations
top kek
>>
>>1457218
What I don't understand is how that Leila chick is dating this stank goblin?
>>
>>1456618
I miss the pre whoever-the-fuck-she's-with days when she was fit.
>>
>>1457433
>she's making a fuckload of money and saving it,
Hahahahahalol
Neither of those things are true
>>
>>1457730
for money probably
>>
>>1457730
who?
>>
>>1457442
But look at the speed of the threads. They currently last a week or so. We've even had an increase in thread activity lately with all the vlog stuff, so the number of posts currently is a bit less characteristic than normal.

The point is, the majority of the 163 threads were back when she was actually actively producing stuff, when she had multiple shows across different channels, with different co-hosts, etc. Back when there was more to talk about, I guess.

Now she just doesn't do as much, the threads have generally slowed down, and there's not much more to talk about than the disconnect between all the stuff she *says* she's doing on Twitter, etc, and the stuff she *actually* produces. And like I said in the previous post, as her content rate continues to tank, so will external interest (like these threads).

>>1457447
There might be one or two people like that in these threads, but otherwise it's mostly just shitposting. Dumb fun. It still seems odd that people like yourself keep equating things like "quoting her tweets" to "stalking", but I've always just taken that as a typical 4channer excess of enthusiasm.
>>
>>1457865
Hahahahahalol both of those things are actually true
>>
File: husky & ro are shit people.webm (2MB, 1216x118px) Image search: [Google]
husky & ro are shit people.webm
2MB, 1216x118px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1458881
is there a story behind this?
>>
>>1458881
Really wonder what happened there.

>>1458887

Also this might be the cutest webm we have of her.
>>
>>1458979
It's pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>1457730
Possibilities:
1. She likes him.
2. She likes stank goblins.
3. She likes money.
4. She likes long-distance relationships (i.e. being able to say "I have a boyfriend and he's Internet famous" then only having to see them once every few months).
5. She wants a Twitch/YouTube career and dating an established person gets her an "in" with his fans and contacts.
6. London is full of retards and even Jesse looks like a catch next to most of them.
>>
File: bruce.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Bruce, honorary member of this thread. He too vocalize his hate for her (or just doesn't like her stink, not sure).
>>
>>1459852
If only the glass door would have open, it would have made for a great vlogmas.
>>
>>1459852
Bruce thinks she's a squirrel.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOXH10JBP2E/
she is so dumb she can't even hold a teacup right #handleshowdotheywork

and charlie brown had a fuller Christmas tree
>>
>>1459931
>Bruce thinks she's a squirrel.
well she is nuts
nit in reality, she's more like a racoon. they both smell like trash.

and that is bad dog handling, sequestering the dog away from someone or something will just escalate the bad situation. now the dog sees that dodger needs to be kept away from him and is therefore a threat, when the dog should be properly introduced to dodger with the rest of family so that the dog knows she's part of the pack.
>>
>>1460025
>and that is bad dog handling
I agree with you, but I guess they never properly trained it and now the dog bark and jump on people, which for an hobbit could become dangerous.
>>
> Editor friends! Somehow deleted the video part of half my vlog but the audio remains and I can't "undo" any further
> Do I need to start over or can I restore the video parts with the audio somehow?
Restoring video using audio...that's original. Does she has some super power to be so dumb?
>>
>>1457054
dude, what the fuck are you doing? I mean seriously, fucking look at what you wrote, you are a pathetic human being, jesus christ all of you are fucking insane.
>>
>>1457730
he's very funny, probably nice to be around and e-famous, also maybe he has a huge dick we don't know
>>
>>1460429
>he's very funny, probably nice to be around and e-famous, also maybe he has a huge dick we don't know
kek
hi jesse
>>
>>1459668
I pick 4 for the cuck
>>
>>1457056
Damn. Those waists are great. Almost looks fake. wtf wouldn't her ass be massive then wtf is going on here
>>
>>1460427
Fuck the hell up faggot
>>
>>1457480
Man what level autism do you have to keep track of shit no one at any point in time besides you ever gave a fuck about.
>>
>>1458887
>the fuck is that chimp/nigger jaw that protrudes further than the forehead
Wow you guys actually obsess over her? I mean it's fine because her waists are on point but I only see 1 post of that and the rest of are her face. Fuck off with the face and post body.
>>
>>1460603
>>1460615
>waists

Pablo, pls.
>>
>>1460630
Is that something only americans would know of? Spics like waists or something?
>>
>>1460632
I'm mocking your usage of "waists," you idiot. That's not a thing that any native English speaker says.
>>
>>1460735
I'm britbong and I say waists all the time.
>>
>>1460746
One person doesn't have multiple "waists."
>>
>>1460749
They have in America.
>>
>>1460746
>>1460735
Britbongs also don't say britbong tho. You sure they didn't fish you out of the med?
>>
>>1460762
And niggers don't call themselves niggers?
>>
>>1460762
Fuck are you a nigger?
>>
>>1460762
also why the fuck are you focusing on my grammar instead of her waists like fucking look at them faggot and tell me they aren't fucking fake or something crazy how could those be real faggot
>>
>>1460781
are you mentally retarded, faggot?
>>
>>1460782
fuck you'd asking to be knocked out
>>
>>1460781
We aren't focusing on your grammar. You're using a word entirely incorrectly, you asshole.
>>
>>1460859
focus on the fucking waists look at them wtf
>>
>>1460810
don't hurt me pls
>>
>>1460872
"Waists" are not a thing a person has, Pierre.
>>
>>1460939
I'm ojibwe
>>
>>1458881

Who is it saying this?
>>
>>1461326
Randy Pausch.
>>
>>1461329

Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
>>
i want to sniff dodgers smelly butthole for christmas
>>
dodger would be a shit wife or gf but shes the kind of highly suggestible malleable girl youd want as a fuck buddy

you could just pump and dump her constantly and feed her bullshit and shed go along with it thinking you gave a shit

id love to get her to cuck that man of hers with me i bet shes a dirty bitch desu (in a good way) i want that fat arse on my face
>>
>>1461557
k well look at the thread you're in. This is literally bottom barrel of even 4 chan itself.
If you think the bottom tier beta orbiters as seen here that can't even manage a gf of any sort can somehow manage a fuck buddy......you're deluded as fuck.
>>
She *has* to film on her phone now, her blog camera is dead because she forgot UK adapters. This is old school dodger.
>>
Care to explain why people even watch this shit? I just checked her channel and it's a fucking vlog channel? Who the hell watches vlogs my GOD I thought only girls did but I doubt you neckbeards are girls.
>>
>>1461870
>I just checked her channel and it's a fucking vlog channel?

It isn't, so you clearly didn't look very hard.

>I doubt you neckbeards are girls.

Joke's on you, though.
>>
>>1458582
duh. shes going to get babbied up and then tell you neckbeards to fuck off.
>>
>>1461851
>she forgot UK adapters
>>1462038
>shes going to get babbied up
With a fucked mind, what's pretty amazing is she never forgot (yet) to take those BC pills. I'm guessing Sam is keeping tab and abstaining himself during that critical week, just in case.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOb8-kmBKTU/

i know she has to shill beanbag chairs because they sent her a free one, but why is she dressed up like one for christmas?

she put on her fanciest potato sack and then slopped up her hair
>>
>>1455374
>163 threads dedicated to some generic youtuber
didnt she also tell you to stop these threads? i swear there was talk of a tweet where she found this shit and was creeped out by it
>>
>>1462690
So?
>>
>>1462690
There was? Pics or it dident happen.
>>
File: 1481421760927.webm (323KB, 1681x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1481421760927.webm
323KB, 1681x1120px
>>
File: 1481441470054.webm (340KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481441470054.webm
340KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>1462690
>>1462812
Never happened, Jesse is the one who tweets about 4chan threads.(though he never directly referred to this thread.)
>>
>>1462597
>she put on her fanciest potato sack
thanks for the laugh n8
>>
>>1460611
Where do you think you are?
>>
Wouldn't it be funny if all these people (Dodger, TB, Jesse, all of them) got into a plane crash, died, and were never mentioned again?
>>
>>1462597
cute dress
>>
>>1463013
while that would be awesome there would a couple weeks of "weren't they amazing, they were taken away too soon" horse shit.
>>
>>1461851
does she not realise she can buy them in the uk too?
>>
>>1462597
fucking kek she's full-blown goblin here
>>
>>1461541
I heard British girls were dirty so perfect for Sam.

>>1462597
Still laughing at what he said about tiny girls and his size so all >>1461557 anon needs is to get YT semi-famous and have a bigger cock then Sam. The second part would be easier.
>>
>>1460611
She's made a career out of shit like this or worse, don't you feel even a bit of anger?
>>
>>1463183
Don't you realize this is just another excuse to do less shit? Similar to "I can't find the lens" or "I forgot my camera at home", just lazy excuses she can come up with.
>>
>>1463412

I just like the tiny drama.
>>
>>1457267
>England for Christmas! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 21 & 22!
sleeps in, in the shirt she wore yesterday, gets sam up, says she is gonna "clean up" before they leave, tells us about taking out trash, doing dishes, vacuuming like it is supposed to be interesting or something, she probably needs public validation for doing these trivial normal person things. says both her ans sam need to shower real bad, for her it's been at least 4 days. has gigantic pile of dirty laundry. keeps panning over her "clean" place, wants to take a shower but there are no clean towels. proud that she was able to change the duvet cover all by herself...various cat sighting throughout for filler lots of generic car. airport, plane travel montage footage, pretty much the exactly same as her ski trip travels, selfie videos herself sleeping like a weirdo. take a 4 hour nap even though she said she wasn;t gonna, sam's family dog almost killed itself drinking a 'bunch of chocolate liqueurs, then throw up and then passed out drunk. lots of terrible dark footage in which you can't tell what is going on, about rougue one she likes it and would definitely recommend it, because that is the same unspecific thing she says about everything. gonna watching Vikings and try to sleep

riveting vlog /s
>>
>>1463858
how is sams mom doing?
>>
>>1463858
>Making Mince Pies!! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 23!
tour of sam's senpai shit small xmas trees and she is mad the dog is no longer trying to kill her until he comes back to the door to bark at her. talks again about bruce the dog (while yawning) and about how protective he is of his fmaily and how she can't be around him, sams fills time filming and petting bruce, montage of dodger with their cats, she has a boner because sam drew her a bath, she is mad that the postal service didn't prioritize her last minute gifts for sam;s family over everyone else's xmas packages and aren't there yet. more cat petting. she is too short for all the mirrors and counters, dodger gets all wound up over a dick shaped pastry, lots of fillerl of them eating english breakfast at a diner, dodger wines about there being a lot of instant coffeh instead of drip coffeh as they sit and stare at each other while waiting to get sam's hair cut. indoor/outdoor shopping strip, sam tells a story about how he climbed one of those xmas trees with in friends in high school, but on the way up it snapped and they had to run away. more outdoor shopping strip rambling/wandering. more unwatchable dark footage of the no longer drunk dog, shot of burning fireplace. mince pie making montage.
>>
is this the first time we've seen dodger drunk???
>>
>>1464605
where?
>>
>>1455551
When did Jesse Cox grow that much facial hair?
>>
>>1464605
No
Drunk star wars connect
Drunk podcast at Jesse's
And I think 1 or 2 other times
>>
>>1464605
where is she drunk?
>>
File: 1409166102871.gif (4MB, 297x299px) Image search: [Google]
1409166102871.gif
4MB, 297x299px
>>
>>1463883
>Christmas Eve Drama!! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 24!
starts off with light behind her so she looks like a dark shadow, finished the one and only stream she did the whole time she has been/will be in england, complaining she has to put the camera down because it is about to die since she has not charged it like 4 days. realizes she can't charge her camera because the plug doesn't fit, even though she keeps trying to plug it in multiple times on camera (she is acting like this is the first time she has ever been to europe and just found out for the first time that their plugs are different, even though she has multiple sets of travel adapters left at home, and even if they would fit it would fail without an adapter as 220ish v @ 50hz and 110ish v @ 60hz are not the same thing). again she "has" to stay out of the kitchen because bruce the dog is in there. gonna film until camera dies. shows off her ugly sweater, which matches her ugly hair, voice and personality, she stirs cranberry sauce, shots of sam's ass in huge pants, more cranberry stirring, montage of poorly lit sam and some kids, hard to see faces because the light is again behind them, random shots of people. tables, food. her sitting in the pitch black saying that she fell asleep (again) and they are heading out to sam's bother's. end of 3 minute video.

very convenient how now that her vlog camera died, vlogmas is now gonna have to be short videos on her phone. there are no power adapters nor any other cameras in all of europe. /s

it just worked out that the thing she was tired of doing she just can't do anymore. what a coincidence!
>>
>>1464614
>When did Jesse Cox grow that much facial hair?
When he changed his name to Chad
>>
>>1464821
>Christmas Day Dinner! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 25!
shot on her phone, shows off her shapeless dress which she thinks is cute, even though they say the thorne xmas is casual, one of sam's hot sisters always looks awesome, she this is dodger trying to keep up (HAHAHAHAH) even though her hair still isn't washed and she is barefoot. and she didn't pack any makeup. so she said "we went and bought me new makeup" which sounds weird. pimps her new eye liner. #bareminerals #ad. dog in santa hat, a foot @ 2:34 (for footfags), shot of people in kitchen, dodger got a fox mug as a gift and a scarf (because she has none of those things /s), also a pillow with Dodger on it and some wedding looking things. more sots of table, dog, sam and the tree, which doesn't even have a tree skirt btw. a shot of her laptop and then people sitting around the tv, dinner table, soup, dodger making dumb faces in a paper crown with awkward smooches, more food on table (actually looks pretty good), dodger in pajamas and knit hat to play a game, more puppy. 5:40 end.
>>
>>1464853
>sam's hot sisters
gif please
>>
File: DoogerIsAmish.gif (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DoogerIsAmish.gif
306KB, 1024x768px
>>1464858
The videos are dark and they were not really in them, maybe a back of head or something a few times.

This is the only pic I have of them and it's from 4chan (so of course, it is an edit making fun of dodger)
>>
how many times do you people jack off to this girl
>>
>>1464904
only to her feet
>>
>>1464853
>The Family Quiz... - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 26!
disheveled morning dodger, random shots of people by sam as dodger changes the words on the light box, they all are trying gross flavors of jelly beans, sam and dodger lost the family quiz (she doesn't explain what that is) by a lot for second year in a row and dodger had to take so many shots. she's kinda drunk. stares at herself even more than usual in the camera. they play quiplash. drunk dodger scavenges the leftover food, she just stares at herself in the camera and starts giggling, sam turns off the camera on drunk dodger. end of less than 4 minute video

*by camera i mean the camera on her phone
>>
>>1464930
was she really drunk?
>>
>>1463013
Bane?
>>
>>1464943
>was she really drunk?
she was probably exaggerating like she does about everything
>>
@dexbonus
>Reading about the bullet journal method. Does anyone use it? I love planners but I'm bad at keeping up with them after a couple months
>yeah I write stuff but if I don't interact with it again it just becomes like white noise. I don't ever read it again haha
ya don't say? ;)

>I think I need a method that requires looking at/rewriting things I didn't do
so 4chan? but seriously, if she saw the entire list of the things she didn't do, she'd cry herself to death in a fit. how about those 10 WTTF scripts for NaNoWriMo? Dandelion? Dead Space 3 DLC? DIY? Showering daily? Year of music? Sherlock Holmes? NEWZ more than once a month, COFFEH, a bunch of unstarted craft projects, [a billion other things]

>Thank you so much to everyone contributing subtitles for my current videos. It's been a lovely addition and your efforts are so appreciated!
no shit, because she doesn't have to do any work then
>>
her parents are like in their 70s right? why did they have her so late? was she an accident?
>>
>>1463412
I'm not autistic, so no. Can't say I've ever cared very much at all.
>>
>>1464969
>Sherlock Holmes
and another LP she stopped right in the middle (last upload was 6 months ago). So funny seeing those faghead asking questions about it:

>Where is the rest of the game? It was uploaded and it's not here anymore....
> This is just how Dodger does things...if you look back through her back catalogue you will see she has more LPs unfinished than not, she just gets tired of things easily i guess. You will get used to it quickly enough if you follow this channel
>>
>>1465057
I still don't under stand why her views are low./s
>>
>>1463455
who the fuck caresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>1464969
>>Reading about the bullet journal method. Does anyone use it? I love planners but I'm bad at keeping up with them after a couple months
Bullet journal is so fucking complex, there is no way she would understand it. And what's is so complex about a planners. You write stuff you want to do, then write it off once it's done. How fucking hard can it be?

>yeah I write stuff but if I don't interact with it again it just becomes like white noise. I don't ever read it again haha
So she writes stuff that she never read again. How stupid is she? With the IQ like hers, no wonder anyone with a brains is moving away. You have to wonder what Sam is seeing in her (beside his green card bitch).
>>
why is dodger against doing news 3 times again
>>
>>1465069
>How stupid is she?
you have spent 163 threads on her, how stupid are you?
>>
>>1465060
Idiot, you are missing a couple of s
>>
>>1465078
You have read 163 thread and took the bait in participating. How fucking dumb. Please reply.
>>
>>1465082
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>1465083
the number of the the thread is in the title you dumb fuck.
>>
>>1464977
>why did they have her so late? was she an accident?
yes she was an accident(i think she said so once)
and her two siblings are significantly older than her, she grew up effectively as an only child. and was the runt of the litter and babied forever by everybody.
>>
>>1465069
>You have to wonder what Sam is seeing in her (beside his green card bitch).
dat ass

>>1465073
>why is dodger against doing news 3 times again
she can barely get up 1 a month, nowhere near 3 a week. she really doesn't even care about gaming much. she just phones it in and camwhores it up.
too much work. she thinks that is beneath her status now. and thinks she should be gifted all the views without putting in any of the effort.
plus rolling out of bed to beg from white knights on stream is so easy.
>>
File: SoHotItHurts(MyEyes).gif (1MB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
SoHotItHurts(MyEyes).gif
1MB, 638x638px
>>
>>1464657
>Drunk podcast at Jesse's

Link?

And she so wasnt drunk on that Star Wars video. Surprisingly, since she had like a whole bottle of champagne.
>>
>>1465104
maybe if we start cumming on pics with her making faces she would stop
>>
>>1465163
As if you are not doing it already you pathetic virgin loser.
>>
>>1465166
i only cum to feet
>>
>>1465167
As i said pathetic virgin loser.
>>
>>1465154
>Drunk podcast at Jesse's
it was before tb and jesse fatty star wars danced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfscLnagXDE
>>
>>1464769
Damn Erin looks good here.
>>
>>1464871
I'll take that hot mum thank you.
>>
File: sexy dodger 8.gif (4MB, 527x535px) Image search: [Google]
sexy dodger 8.gif
4MB, 527x535px
>>
File: 28102760974_460a13a7a0_o.gif (3MB, 1896x2176px) Image search: [Google]
28102760974_460a13a7a0_o.gif
3MB, 1896x2176px
>>
>>1464769
>>1465547

I always thought she had the option to be hot. She just doesn't seem to put much effort into it. Definitely out of her husband's league.
>>
>>1465743
>Definitely out of her husband's league.
I thought the same. Maybe it had to due with her mental disorder but who knows. I would hit that before Dooger.
>>
>>1465766
She is a crazy chick. Having to worry your wife is going to turn a wacko on you at any time is not an attractive quality.
>>
>>1464824
What happened to Chad? He dead? Or Neil?
>>
>>1465771
having depression isn't "crazy". How backwards are you?
>>
>>1465941
It's not depression you moron.
>>
>>1465771
One day she wacks you the next she hacks you. Living on the edge.
>>
>>1465771
>>1465941
she has bi-polar disorder, not depression
>>
https://wowscience.io/2016/12/28/frequent-sex-improves-memory-young-women-new-study-says/
>>
>>1466018
Could have both
>>
File: DodgerIsOpenForBusiness.webm (240KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
DodgerIsOpenForBusiness.webm
240KB, 854x480px
>>1466129
>https://wowscience.io/2016/12/28/frequent-sex-improves-memory-young-women-new-study-says/
Well then Dodger should quit wasting money on birth control, because with her memory, she must still be a virgin
>>
>new vlogmas up
>another 2 in 1 vid
>>
>>1466466
Even with 2 "2 in 1" vlogs, this is still way more than I thought she would ever put up.

I wonder if she's going to continue doing them. Her vlogs from this month have all gotten about close to the same amount of views as NEWZ, they get more views than stream dumps, and more views than her LPs/game videos. I hope she realises that this is the beginning of the amount of effort she has to put into her channel for it to be successful. That if she were to do vlogs (or hell, even go back to Coffeh), she would have so many more people watching her channel on a regular basis. She wouldn't even have to do them daily! Set up a work schedule something like this:

Sunday: NEWZ + some recording for LPs
Monday: Stream + Vlog/Coffeh
Tuesday: Podcast day
Wednesday: Vlog/Coffeh (Wednesday is her current "day off" which means taking 10 minutes to do a Coffeh about what she did on her day off wouldn't really take away from it)
Thursday: Stream + some recording for LPs
Friday: Stream + Vlog/Coffeh
Saturday: SMD + working on content to make channel better (possible new series or revamping old ones, rewards for twitch stream, small giveaways, networking with sponsors, etc)

THIS is the beginning to an actual 40 hour workweek that would let her channel grow. It's this simple.
>>
>>1467362
>I wonder if she's going to continue
Are you serious? Tell me one thing requiring work, that Dodger has ever continue doing over a long period? The only thing she is capable of doing regularly is bitching on twitter, watching anime on TV and sleeping. The rest is optional.
>>
>>1467409
Which is why the rest of my comment might as well not exist because she won't ever do any of it.
>>
>>1464769
Damn, having a kid sure made those puppies grow.
>>
>>1465932
Who the fuck cares. Chad was an annoying piece of shit, even for this group. IIRC Neil actually went and got a proper job somewhere.
>>
File: TOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.webm (594KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.webm
594KB, 1280x720px
>>
Dodger figured out a way to make a bad cat video for the internet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOj_X3NBM58/
The cats aren't even doing anything or looking cute. It is prettymuch just an 8 second low quality picture with no sound.

And she is pretending she is gonna do the bullet planning thing, but in actually it is just a way for her to insecurely boast about her relationship
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOmw1QDBHVE/
>>
>>1467852
>https://www.instagram.com/p/BOmw1QDBHVE/
> I'm grateful for Sam
You bet she is. Without him kicking her ass to do stuff or laughing at her shower abstention, she would have become a recluse.
>>
>>1464930
>Goodbye England! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 27 & 28!
riding in car montage with some of her fake fingernails are missing and lots of traffic, shit all over bed, sad that trip flew by, cats doing nothing, complaining she is sick again, her and sam's throats are soar, she is amazed by timezones and has to explains how travel to.from europe affects time (restating the obvious like it is a brand new thing to her to fill time), going to take a shower, dunno how to pack the presents they got (just ship them you dunce), sad to leave, says bye to cat, more of that cat, mum made them an english breakfast, sitting in an airplane staring at the camera then looking at herself in the camera making faces, a long shot from an airplane window (how original /s), her dumb cats come running, her hair looks like she forgot to take that shower she said she was going to take before they left, more cat petting, talking about how "excited" she is be able to use the vlog camera soon, it is easier for her to spy with her vlog camera because it look like a gameboy not a phone/camera, sam fell asleep before their food arrived, now it is there and she has no idea whether to wake him or not. OMG the dilemma! she asks her cats for advice. can't believe month is almost over. 6 minutes from 2 days, 5 of it filler. end

all this vlogmas experiment showa is that doing coffeh would still get her a million+ views a month
>>
>>1468028
>You bet she is. Without him kicking her ass to do stuff or laughing at her shower abstention, she would have become a recluse.
she constantly reminds everybody she has sam to try to convince everyone she is a dateable and not a lazy gross midget hobbit stank goblin. without a man she can't do that.
>>
>>1468042
when was the last time you went on a date?
>>
>>1468042
>stank goblin

Seeing this phrase a lot on here. Does your youtube have smell-o-vision or something?
>>
>>1468105
probably never
>>
>>1468538
Which doesn't make his statement false. Sad maybe, but not false...
>>
>>1468511
She is a midget who bathes once a month and home, cat, and office are always filled with dirty dishes, mugs, old carry out containers and bags of trash, and she keep getting fruit flies, ants , and fleas
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C09090tUkAEOv4I.jpg

So funny how everyone see her as a lazy slob and she seem proud of it.

>AM I ABOUT TO GET TEABAGGED??
Who care's my dear, you are sleeping. Not worse then what Sam is doing to you when you are sleeping.
>>
>>1468040
>My Sick New Tat! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 29!
films herself writing in a small notebook, holding the pen like a child holds one of those big crayons, montage of her making tea as she talks to watson, pimps/sells her new twitch hoodie, yammers on and on about bullet journaling and about how dumb she is for almost 4 minutes, says she is gonna shower, she got a veggy burrito for breakfast, another montage of them eating at a diner, gets into the office, obviously not showered, shows off the sleeping dogs swag square enixs sent them, she got a bunch of fake tattoos from Inkbox, she says she ordered them and this is not a paid thing, since they got up early due to jet lag, she is at the office early, so to use that time wisely she is going to put on a fake tattoo to waste time! has us watch her watch a tattoo application instructional video, had to put off putting on fake tattoo because she had a stream to do, so she wasted time putting on lots of makeup for the stream, which she never does for streams. it is like she is allegoric to getting things done in her spare time. says she really wants to make dinner tonight. some weird white fucker steals the cam and tries to wrap about a dog, random super couch fighters stuff, shows off all he Polaroids she took of herself for revlo rewards, they almost all look exactly the same, Sam has ear infections like a baby, 6+ minutes of a retard trying to follow directions to put a fake tattoo on, she got home form office and immediately took a nap, woke up to eat her sandwich, and immediately went back to sleep until 1:30am (i guess she completely spaced on that diner she was so excited to make), shows off fake tat, she can't find the cord she uses to attach the vlog camera to the laptop (even though there is no way this is a special unique cord, she should have like 10 usb/mini/micro cords by now) says bye. 16.5 minutes of nothing.
>>
>>1469656
>16.5 minutes of nothing
And yet you watched every minute of it and wrote about it.
you probably cry yourself to sleep every night after you jerk off to this youtuber you pretend to hate.
>>
>>1469656
>she got a veggy burrito for breakfast
Eating regularly breakfast in a dinner. Not even capable of making BREAKFAST (let alone complex meal). No wonder her thigh are just getting larger and larger.
>>
>>1469698
ya can't review movie to know it's bad without watching it
are you an expert on how good the foods that you have never tried are?
>>
File: FattyBurnsTheCatNeglector.webm (822KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
FattyBurnsTheCatNeglector.webm
822KB, 854x480px
>>
@dexbonus
>Okay but where are the tutorials for making my hair stay looking good for more than 5 minutes

first, she'd have to be able to go five minutes without sleeping on it
>>
>>1469796
i fucking hate these shitty cartoons. all they sub emotes are awful cartoon drawings and it gives me cancer.

if you sub to any of them then fuck you
>>
File: 1482040122380.webm (432KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482040122380.webm
432KB, 640x360px
>>
>>1469732
>she got a veggy burrito for breakfast
and she ate the burrito with a fork like a savage
>>
>>
>>
>>1469061
His 'statement' is just autistic drivel tho...
>>
File: jesse_2hours.webm (830KB, 264x294px) Image search: [Google]
jesse_2hours.webm
830KB, 264x294px
>>
File: $1,697 per episode of this.webm (2MB, 872x418px) Image search: [Google]
$1,697 per episode of this.webm
2MB, 872x418px
>>
>>1455374
>vlog
>"spider webs?!"

What an exciting sex life she must have. Pestilence has already taken up residence in her cervix.
>>
dodger being a disgusting smelly lazy slob is honestly something that makes her even more attractive
>>
File: autism_detected.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
autism_detected.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>1470403
>>
Happy new year lads
>>
2017 "Doog's year of" guesses:
vlogs
"photography"
writing

or

excuse-making
half-ass fitness to double-ass her ass
Sam leaving her
>>
>>1471064
>photography
cant wait for all the shitty low rez pics
>>
>>1471064
what's your 2017 gonna be made up of anon?
>>
>>1471064
>half-ass fitness to double-ass her ass

Mmmm yes please
>>
>>1469656
>Spider Webs?! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 30!
says "good morning" in dumb voice, sam and her slept a lot, shows off fake tattoo again and talks about it, then says "enough with the shilling" implying she was being compensated to pimp those fake tattoos, has to take time making her todo list, has crunk mangapod later so after her stream she "has" to "rush" home to get gas and booze, there is a "spiderweb" strand across her monitor (more likely a dust strand blew from somewhere in her gross office), after stream she says again that she has to go to the grocery store to pick up booze for mangapod, complains that going to the grocery store took forever because her grocery store is a dumpster fire (whatever that means, she is adumpster fire), says she needs to make herself food because didn't have lunch and doesn't want to drink on an empty stomach and she only has 30 minutes. rambles incoherently about her groceries or booze choice or whatever, all stressed out because it's 10 minutes until skype time, so she didn't even make the chili macaroni and cheese but instead will eat bean dipl. (this is two days in a row that she was fake excited about cooking dinner and blew it off), says she doesn't drink as much as it seems like she does in her last few vlogs (as she is a very honest person /s) , shows off tat again, doing mangapod from laptop in living room because quality doesn't matter, erin is having tech difficulties so doing a google hangout instead, too much b-roll of mangapod, manapod is over, says she only had "2 drinks worth". had a pair on pajama pans she loved, but elastic waste was too tight because she is a fatty and so is cut the elastic out fo them, she said she can wear sam's pants even though they are too long because of her fat hips, so it'll be fine. but now they are like constantly falling off and she is very sad. she is not hungry, but sam is coming home so she is gonna make the chili mac now, maybe save some for lunch tomorrow. cooking montage. end
>>
>>1471172
>Happy New Year! - 2016 VLOGMAS DAY 31!
filmed from her office, even has coffee and calls it COFFEH time like a phony, first "COFFEH" she has done since Oct 12, 2015. not going to continue to daily vlog, would love to continue doing vlogs,said her consistency has never been there (understatement), says it is because she thinks her content isn't very good and she doesn't believe in herself instead of her being a completely useless lazy lump even though it is true it isn't very good. she says she has been worried out what channel and where to put videos so she doesn't make things (bullshit excuse), she drove home from the office earlier because she was convinced her home was being burgled even though she wasn't, she buzzed someone into the building from her phone to deliver a package and then her imagination went all nuts because she wasted to waste time and not do any work, so drove home and back to the office for no reason. went to the PO box on the way back, but they were closed for the holidays. completely wasted trip. new years resolution talk. thinking about things she didn't do well in the last year (everything?). wants to help family, community and be a more positive force in the world (hippy dippy crap), she wants to volunteer more, abandoned shower everyday resolution fro, last year about 3 days in (we called/knew it), complains more about webs in her room, but never finds spiders, still trying to figure out what kind of content makes her happy (so napping, anime and cats and no videos then), says she is going to commit more, work wise, and that if she starts a project she is gonna try to commit to finish it (can't even strongly commit in that statement about committing), gets distracted by possible spider. bye. kiss

also video quality was way overexposed and autofocus kept twitching
>>
>>1471064
>2017 "Doog's year of" guesses:
Year of Volunteering
Year of Going to Be Trying to Commit to Finish the Projects She Starts

neither will happen, maybe volunteering, once.
>>
>>1471201
i really hope you and people on this thread have better days ahead. this thread is what the bottom of the barrel looks like.
>>
File: 1377323038974.gif (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
1377323038974.gif
3MB, 568x320px
>>1471223
>>
>>1471201
>>1471223
i enjoyed his summaries of her vlogs.

no point being this upset over text on the internet, jesse
>>
i want to place a bet, dodger's midlife crisis is going to be fake boobs.

hit me bitches
>>
>>1471223
No, bottom of the barrel will be when one of them is found dead with their dick in hand and one of Dodger's stolen socks stuffed down their throat.
>>
>>1471270
i want to place a bet that your pathetic ass will still be posting dodger threads in a decade when she hits midlife
>>
>>1455374
Doesn't this girl suck a big cock in some video? I swear I've seen it.
>>
>>1471706
no that was your mom
>>
>>1471386
what are you doing exactly? oh right LUL
>>
>>1471223
I've seen the "bottom of the barrel" you're talking about and this is not even close.
>>
>>1471203
Has she ever volunteered on her own accord before? Seems like the type in college that went to a place like habitat for humanity with her friends once for the picture and then never went again.
>>
>>1471270
Nah. She'll pop out a couple kids and gain 100 pounds while completely neglecting her appearance under the excuse that "she's there for her kids." Like every dumpy, useless, stay-at-home lady ever.
>>
>>1471997
(cont.) If you'd like to see the future, look at her mom.
>>
>>1471999
milf
>>
>>1471999
From what we've seen her mom is in really good shape for a lady in her 70's.
>>
>>1472056
Now look at her father...
>>
>>1471201
>so drove home
How fucking mental is she? Convincing herself that's there is a burglar in her apartment, bothering her building manager and then driving back home to confront a potential burglar with a phone. This is the US bitch, even burglar have gun you know. Reminded me of the time Erin/Dave had to come (late at night) to come check her apartment because she though someone was in it waiting for her. Probably didn't want to be seen as a retard asking Sam to come with her.
>>
>>1457056
I'll tell you what I can't handle, his fuckin' anoying accent.
>>
>>1459668
you itemized your possibilities... r u brit?
>>
>>1471999
More likely her sister
And dodger is way shorter, so less weight shows more
>>
>>1471999
I'd tap that gilf
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvWdBFBjGE/
>Been trying REALLY hard to learn how to properly apply and wear lipstick when I want to. It's probably the toughest makeup thing for me Having a productive first day of the year! Happy New Year everyone!

crater forehead needs to learn how to put foundation, powder, and blush on correctly too
i thought lipstick was the easiest part of makeup
and she thinks learning how to lipstick is her being productive. she's trying really hard guys. /s
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0ewnunzVc

Listening to what she had to say about Maxim knowing she would do Playboy later is primo
>>
>>1472872
timestamp
>>
>>1471999
>>1472506
Pics?
>>
File: Imperial_Stank_Goblin.gif (196KB, 603x588px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Stank_Goblin.gif
196KB, 603x588px
>>
>>1472879
Don't bother, anons taking what she said out of context
>>
>>1472900
They literally aren't.
>>
>>1472890
lol what is this from?
>>
>>1472872
shes always bee a massive hypocrite. anyone remember the video where she said its ok because she had fun. she had green hair at the time
>>
>>1472890
>>1472923
can you stop, jesse?
>>
>>1472959
it was in coffee: scoodie
>>
>>1473034
stop what, you gotta link?
>>
>>1472770

she literally looks like an embalmed corpse there.
>>
>>1472455

sod off ya whiny cunt
>>
>>1472872

someone smash cut her talking about how Maxim isn't her thing with photos from her Playboy shoot, specifically the one where her shirt is unbuttoned and she's seductively looking towards the camera with her mouth puckered and a piece of pizza directed at it.
>>
>>1473376
time stamp?
>>
>>1473376
or the body paint thing from collage
>>
>>1473382
what body paint thing??
>>
>>1473385
i'll see if i have it
>>
>>1457164
Ro is still hot tho
>>
>>1473412
dodger is hot too
>>
>>1473376
Make sure to follow it with her quote from the Playboy shoot where she describes it as "sensual".
>>
File: 1369093729345.gif (927KB, 337x264px) Image search: [Google]
1369093729345.gif
927KB, 337x264px
>>
File: tumblr_m5xo9h5X3E1qgfdhto1_500.gif (998KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5xo9h5X3E1qgfdhto1_500.gif
998KB, 500x330px
Future bride and groom's first dance at Sam at Dooger's wedding.
>>
File: mfsu.gif (2MB, 984x2416px) Image search: [Google]
mfsu.gif
2MB, 984x2416px
>>
>>1473376
Dodger contradicting herself on some fundamental value...nothing really new there. She keeps flip-flopping to whatever will bring her money with minimum efforts. Just your standard camwhore.
>>
>>1472872
timestamp
>>
>>1474666
At 45s
>>
File: 1387469266065.gif (4MB, 255x302px) Image search: [Google]
1387469266065.gif
4MB, 255x302px
>>1474501
>My Whole Life
Eating on camera with poorly applied makeup while making a face. How fitting.
>>
The thing you guys may not realize is that some people are extremely inefficient with their time, dodger probably count as work time everytime she takes a pause to look at tumblr posts, or post some stupid shit on twitter. In her mind she is working super hard, but when you actually see what is happening, not rly.

What i'm trying to say is that she is delusional.
>>
>>1474889
>What i'm trying to say is that she is delusional.
not news bro

we know she believes she is busy, even though she isn't
there was even early coffehs where she called herself herself a work-a-holic that paid too much attention to detail
no joke

she gets enough satisfaction from the response she gets when she announces that she is going to do something, that she never even bothers to do it
>>
so, any good burps recently?
>>
>>1455527
It is and you seem to be posting very quick.... almost as if you search for this thread often... almost as if you enjoy it but is ashamed...
>>
File: dandelion.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dandelion.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1474656
> we definitely want to finish Hustle Cat! Dandelion is a bit more up in the air
Sure, Dandelion will be back ... without cry of course who doesn't stand to be with you anymore.
>>
>>1475985
MOD

please ban this guy....
>>
>>1476028
? What did he say?
>>
>>1475983
Cry can't stand her?
>>
>>1476168
nah that's just something he made up.
>>
>>1476173
>>1476168
They're still friends, they're just busy. Just like with husky ro and day9 right?
>>
>>1476193
They have a feud I bet. Just like Sam and jesse right? LUL
>>
>>1476193
They haven't been able to talk to each other for more then 14 months now, they must be super friendly.
>>
>>1476203
Wow that's odd. Especially because they'we been on the podcast together, streamed together and hosted each others Twitch channels many times after stopping Dandelion. LUL
>>
>>1476228

>podcast together
Professional obligation, or Dodger doesn't get paid.

>streamed together
Not recently and it was TB that was hosting them so Dodger didn't have anything to do about it.

>hosted each others
Hosting, who care, that require no effort. If they can't figure out a few 60min period to play together over 15 months, something is definitely wrong between them. For Dodger, this LP was a success, so why not continue? Most likely it's Cry girlfriend that can't stand Dodger money grabbing scam.
>>
File: whiteknight_detected.webm (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight_detected.webm
124KB, 1280x720px
>>1476173
>>1476228
I see the brown nose WK are still lurking ready to defend the bitch. Good job guys.
>>
>>1476247
>Professional obligation, or Dodger doesn't get paid.
Wasn't any animosity between them when they were talking on the podcasts, you said that they can't talk to each other lol

>Not recently and it was TB that was hosting them
They were playing a game together with strippin and someone else, TB wasn't involved. Was after dropping Dandelion.

>Hosting, who care
Why would they host each other if, according to you, they hate each other so much that they can't even talk? lol

>so why not continue?
They probably got bored of it, were already on their third playtrough iirc

>Most likely it's Cry girlfriend that can't stand Dodger money grabbing scam.
>>1470513
>>
>>1475983
>Big YouTube Stars! | BACKSTAGE PASS w/ Crendor! Part 23
>Nov 5, 2016
>what the frick why did none of my data or thumbnail save OH WELL LOL

sits on the last few episodes for 2 months even though they have already finished recording them because she is a lazy bum

>WE KNEW IT! | BACKSTAGE PASS w/ Crendor! Part 24
>Jan 3, 2017
>what the frick why did none of my data or thumbnail save OH WELL LOL

apparently her description did save, because it is still there 2 months later and she didn't even bother to update it for the "new" episode
>>
>My copy of The Last Guardian was given to me free for the purpose of streaming! Smaller chunks of gameplay this time! Enjoy!

almost everything she streams is something she got for free under the requirement that she pimp it out on stream

and the video starts with her talking with her mouth full, and mid-sentence. great editing on that lazy stream dump /s
>>
File: cuck.gif (2MB, 1794x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.gif
2MB, 1794x2048px
>@jessecox: Thank god for twitter's "mute" function :) It allows my Year of Cox positivity to continue unabated by trolls. Best part, they'll never know

>@jessecox: Aw meh babies. I'm so thrilled so many of you are concerned about if I muted you or not. Unless you called me a cuck lately, you're fine :P

Cuck
>>
>>1476288
>almost everything she streams is something she got for free
Are you really surprised? Camwhoring 101. Remember the tweet asking for an HTC vive? For that, you need to show more flesh I guess.
>>
>>1476294
>don't call me out on my dumb political tweets
>>
File: naptime_24_7.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
naptime_24_7.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>1476247
>Cry girlfriend
Most probably, or Cry was getting pissed of wasting her time with her (ie: not getting anything in return). Base on Dodger previous comments, for sure she wanted to pursue this LP. It's a perfect fit for her channel and she really liked playing the game. Not being able to find time is pure BS (after 15 months), with Dodger schedule fucking full of TV and nap times. Same as Ro and Husky, we may never know exactly what happen between them, but it sure doesn't smell good.
>>
>>1476317
It doesn't have anything to do with his girlfriend.

Like you said, he got nothing in return for doing this. He probably manages his channel better and dropped stuff that wasn't helping him grow. This includes Dodger.
>>
>>1476317
>doesn't smell good
What do you expect, we are talking about a stinking hobbit here.
>>
>>1476247
>>1476317
>Most likely it's Cry girlfriend
>Cry girlfriend
>Most probably
hey samefag, give us one shred of evidence for this or is this like your BS of "haven't been able to talk to each other for more then 14 months" that you made up.
>>
>>1472770
I miss the Dodger that hardly wore any makeup
>>
>>1476303
What did he say?
>>
>>1476317
Could be Sam, wanting Dodger to make less money. His small e-penis can't accept his GF making three times the money he makes with half the efforts.
>>
>>1476294
I get the need for a block/mute function on these kinds of social media platforms, and there are absolutely people who deserve to be blocked/muted in many cases ...

... but I'll be damned if I've yet seen an example of some e-celeb *gloating* about going on blocking sprees without making themselves look kinda sleazy and/or thin skinned in the process.

You really wanna get one over on the trolls? Mute them and move on in silence. Announce that their trolling does actually annoy you, and that you're trying to combat them, and they'll just keep it up elsewhere.

This is either just another example of "Jessie doesn't understand how the internet works", or it's simple attention behavior (or bits of both?). Neither looks terribly attractive from the outside.
>>
>>1459668
It's likely 1 and 2.

He's a raunchy teddy bear that's also really fucking smart and cultured.

She makes her own money and collects expensive lingerie.
>>
>>1476674
>He's a raunchy teddy bear that's also really fucking smart and cultured.
Hi jesse.
>>
>>1476638
I like jesse, but he is a huge attention whore, this is obviously the case.
>>
>>1476674
>smart and cultured

It doesn't really show... does it ?
>>
>no webms of skirt dooger
why even bother
>>
> Put something extra in the envelopes for everyone that's been waiting FOREVER for their polaroids. Hope you like it and thanks!
So she finally started sending used panties, I guess. It was probably too complex to operate the washing machine.
>>
> we definitely want to finish Hustle Cat! Dandelion is a bit more up in the air
Is this a running joke or what? This is getting worse then all the wttf she has filmed but never manage to publish (because her editor took them).
>>
File: 1373633456235.gif (4MB, 453x522px) Image search: [Google]
1373633456235.gif
4MB, 453x522px
>>1477616
>no webms of skirt dooger
dunno if she has even been in a skirt on video since 4chan started allowing webms

>>1477697
probably just a sticker

>>1477699
>editor took them
don't remember that
plus wouldn't one give an editor a copy of the files, and not give them you only copies?
and she said she was going to write 10 WTTFs in November of NaNOWriMo. I bet she came up with a list of a max of 3 ideas, but didn't write a single one, and has since lost the list
>>
>>1477811
>don't remember that
These were the 3 Wttf she said she had filmed and 'given' the footage to an editor. Later, she mentions the editor skipped on her and she didn't have any copy of the footage. Yep, I'm sure it happen that way.
>>
>>1477811
>High heeled Dodger

Finally something for me.
>>
>>1477828
i bet the editor killed themselves after trying to edit her rambling mess into something coherent.

how could an editor handle wttf anyway? no one other than her knows what is is talking about or trying to say. and at least half the time, i bet she doesn't even know.
>>
>>1475983
>Dandelion is a bit more up in the air

Cry has plenty of time for Jesse
>Resident Evil 5 - w/ Cry [Part 13] - Wesker's Newest Weapon
>>
>>1477811
>dunno if she has even been in a skirt on video since 4chan started allowing webms
i think she has like once, it was a black one with a blue top (or the other way around
>>
@dexbonus
>Having so much fun with my bullet journal. Slowly realizing what works for me but doodling every day is https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1YbLr8VEAAWpB0.jpg:large

she is spending more time on the fancy lettering and doodles in the journal than putting things to do on it.
also "changing skype picture" takes more time to write down than it does to do. and she needed a day's notice to be able to schedule that in her day somewhere
>>
>>1478131
you're a waste of oxygen.
>>
>>1478131
>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1YbLr8VEAAWpB0.jpg:large
> Pack lunch
Does she has some mental problem? Not being able to remember such basic thing seem so sad. I bet she is also writing down when to go to the shitter or when to please Sam.
>>
any one have the turn me on wembs?
>>
>>1476349
rekt
>>
File: CuXcJ5lVMAElfFk.gif (2MB, 2048x1538px) Image search: [Google]
CuXcJ5lVMAElfFk.gif
2MB, 2048x1538px
>>
>>1478131
This isn't how bullet journaling works at all.
>>
>>1476638
>>1476845
He has a less severe form of whatever TB has. Neither can help themselves when they get criticised/trolled. In Jesse's case it doesn't seem to bother him long term, whereas TB's narcissism won't let him move on. But you're right, there's no point in announcing it like this unless you're fishing for sympathy and it almost certainly encourages even more trolling.
>>
>>1476674
IIRC she gets it by mail order (even though she lives in a city with a vast number of clothing/lingerie shops) and is in a long-distance relationship. And she likes taking selfies. And her job sounds pretty shit. Jesse's definitely sending some of it to her.
>>
>>1478558
>This isn't how bullet journaling works at all.
You mean dodger is doing something incorrectly? That never happens. /s
I think she is just pretending to bullet journal when all she is really doing is doodling and lettering in a notebook like a bored child in class while telling herself she is being super productive.
>>
>>1478369
I dunno. I've made a few efforts in recent years to try to get into the rhythm of making daily 'to do' lists, and I always find that I start off just dumping every dumb little thing that pops into my head on the list. It seems to be a pretty common issue with this sort of thing (the "getting things done" method is almost entirely based around this - dumping every dumb idea onto paper so you can be sure you've got a clear head, allowing you to organize/prune at a later date), so it's probably not "hue she's dumb" so much as "hue she's new to it and hasn't found her threshold yet."

That said, if it was just a total mind dump, the page is embarrassingly bare, and the lack of larger tasks - even on a day off - is odd. Not to mention that procrastination by doodling is all but the antithesis of making such a for-increasing-productivity list in the first place.
>>
>>1478900
>>1478905
>https://twitter.com/dexbonus/status/816916090068443136

>I wanted to take the picture before I started filling in more personal stuff haha

I mean that's probably just her excuse but it could explain it if it was someone else.
>>
>you will never put a digit in the midget
Just tell me my height again! (6'2'')
>>
>>1478900
Even if what she's doing is journaling, it isn't bullet journaling. Bullet journaling has a very specific way of writing and crossing off/moving tasks, and you do multiple days on one page.
>>
>>1479531
>Even if what she's doing is journaling, it isn't bullet journaling.
Yeah, I don't remember seeing a "waste half the day decorating the page" section in the bullet journaling manual
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BO4-98qh7J0/
>This is me this morning: extremely cracked lips and a zit brewing on my chin oops BUT I think today's going to be a good day! I wish a wonderful, good day on each and every one of you

she has to point out when she has makeup on for attention, she has to point out when she has no makeup on for attention
>>
>>1479554
You're allowed to have pages dedicated to drawing and stuff, but they're meant to be separate from the journal so that when you write the index, you can find all of your stuff easily.

But blah blah I'm being pedantic about something she will stop doing in a week, so I'll end it.
>>
>For the clean freaks and home-DIY gurus of Twitter...
Asking help on twitter again. This time, how to clean glassware. I sure hope some rocket scientist will come to the rescue, because it must be so difficult to figure out...
>>
@JesseCox
>PAX SOUTH SATURDAY, the single greatest panel ever in the history of panels returns to where it all started. COX. CRENDOR. 1000 OF YOU.
>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1bV726UUAAyrXO.jpg:large

Funny, pic lists Crendor as with Maker, since Jesse is no longer with Maker and is own his own, is listed as being with Cox Omnimedia.

Not only that, but google Cox Omnimedia and you get an address (actually 3 in the same area, "luxury" apartments, which is either where he lives or Cox Towers) and lists a business contact phone number. On office phone number in LA you think? Nah, it's a 614 area code. Guess where 614 is located? Columbus, Ohio. I wonder whose cell phone that is..... What a maroon.

The business description is also funny to me for some reason
>Jesse Cox Omnimedia is a small, fairly new organization in the communication service companies industry located in Marina Del Rey, CA. It opened its doors in 2012 and now has an estimated $65,408 in yearly revenue and approximately 2 employees.
>>
>>1479702
>I wonder whose cell phone that is
address associated with it is his parents old house (the one that crendor visited), so it's probably their phone number if they kept it when they moved to KY, if not, who knows?
>>
>>
>>1479702
If the address listed on corporationwiki is correct, no wonder he needs that patreon. That's definitely not Cox Towers, and I don't see any YouTuber with under a million subs being able to afford a place like that.
>>
>>1480069
>I don't see any YouTuber with under a million subs being able to afford a place like that.
you forgot the scam patreon he collected 4 thousand dollars a month from for two year to do 1 to 2 podcast a month when promising 15
>>
>>1480069
>and I don't see any YouTuber with under a million subs being able to afford a place like that.

In addition to >>1481165, don't forget his personal Patreon which rakes in north of $100k per year, plus brand deals/promotions. He's raking in a fair bit of cash each year, though it's also not entirely clear what fraction of this goes back into work expenses (office rent/utilities, employed editors, etc).
>>
>>1481165
>>1481176
He also has to pay 40% in taxes because he's self-employed.
>>
>>1455527
Hi newfag
>>
Will she show her soles this year?
>>
Will she show her butt-hole this year?
>>
@dexbonus
>Might be a couple minutes late! See you for SMD soon!
stream late because she is too busy opening up gifts from her WKs that she panders to get
>Finished opening packages and now we're gonna play some games! Come join!

>To those who are asking, Bullet Journal is still great! Haven't finished anything on my checklist for today yet! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1meFBgUsAAueZ-.jpg:large
2:30pm, nothing checked off

>To anyone else with a long check list for the day, LETS DO THIS WE GOT THIS YEAAAAH
needing public encouragement to start working at 2:30pm after 3 days with no videos, and some people on twitter are already lauding her for her "amazing work ethics"..... seriously.

>They curve around a hot bowl to carry it easily without burning your fingers! Gonna make some out of fabric scraps
gonna waste time making "bowl holders"

>Taking out the trash in my room turned into me going through EVERYTHING. I feel refreshed already
this wasn't even listed on her to-do list, but she somehow managed to waste time while trying to take out the trash

@Strippin
>Kitchen is chucking out rusty water, totally flooded, call building manager and she says "put some draino in it"
>Yeah hold up bitch lemme part the fucking rushing rusty ass brown water with my Moses powers so I can apply draino to my sink
@dexbonus
>Plumber: WHOA THERES SO MUCH WATER WOW OH GOD
>Me: OKAY UM I CAN'T PAUSE SO GIVE ME A SECOND
their gross asses clogged up their pipes, but Sam is trying to blame it on their upstairs neighbors
>>
File: 1370793544047.gif (2MB, 563x453px) Image search: [Google]
1370793544047.gif
2MB, 563x453px
>>
File: gaEjIVo.gif (1MB, 800x152px) Image search: [Google]
gaEjIVo.gif
1MB, 800x152px
>>
>>1482952
>stream late because she is too busy opening up gifts
Nah, stream was 1m20s late. She does TYs on streams.
>>
>>1482952
>Remember this [her bullet journal]? In the end I wrote OUR KITCHEN IS FLOODING underneath that and the day was over LOL
Her home kitchen sink backed up do she did nothing on her list
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.