[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Programmer with lack of art skills in need artwork for a simple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: delete_example_image.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
delete_example_image.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys, I'm working on an android game.
I just need some artwork, if anyone is willing to help me out.
The image attached is the artwork given to me so far (Minus the tower. That image was copy pasted from the internet and is temporary).

Anyway, I'm mostly looking for help with the Main Menu. Which I will post a picture of in the comments (The temporary menu I drew using Paint and WordArt in Microsoft Word).
>>
File: menu_currently.gif (238KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
menu_currently.gif
238KB, 1080x1920px
>>1428831
Here's the main menu I have right now, which is temporary and will be replaced, assuming someone is willing to help me out.

You'll probably notice it doesn't match the game very well, and needs to be replaced lol.

You may also notice the multiplayer button. The game is multiplayer, basically it's a 1v1 mode where you can spend resourced on towers, or units to be sent to the other player.
>>
File: multiplayer_load_.gif (48KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
multiplayer_load_.gif
48KB, 1920x1080px
>>1428841
Here's what the multiplayer loading screen currently looks like...
>>
>>1428831
>>1428841
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>1428852
ops
>>
>>1428852
Work safe homie
>>
>>1428831
>>1428852
Actually, I think /ic/ would be more willing to help. Some of those nerds would suck dick to get their art in a game.
>>
Describe the premise of the game,and possibly you may see interest...
>>
>>1428831
Also be sure to check out /vg/'s latest Amature Game Developer Thread:
>>>/vg/agdg

Sometimes useful stuff in there, when they aren't arguing about engines.
>>
Hey I can help, maybe tell me if you want something nore specific?
>>
>>1429574
For sure, I could use some fancy text. Just a png or jpeg or something, with the following words:
'Resources' 'Single Player', 'Multiplayer', 'Login', 'Logout', 'Sign up', 'Lives', 'Score'.

I'm also trying to get a background for the menu, the temporary one is pictured here: >>1428841

I'm somewhat making stuff up as I go along, but the game is a 2d Tower defense.Single player involves different levels, while multiplayer is just 1 level, 1v1 style (May change).

Also the loading screen pictured here is temporary, I'll have to think of what I want to do with it. (>>1428849)

I have someone working on a Tower, and Enemy right now. However, more towers/Enemies from someone else, if it matched the same art style would be good
>>
File: tower_creep_eg.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tower_creep_eg.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1428831
>>1430081

update Tower and bullet added. The Enemy running across the screen is something I drew, and is definitely temporary until I find someone who can draw a better one
>>
>>1428831
fuck you and your shit game
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.