[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFYL: birthday edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: the wood feels.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
the wood feels.webm
1MB, 640x360px
its my 18th birthday and everyone forgot again.
why does everyone meme up 18 as the best one?

i need some feels
>>
>>1342150
>>
File: Home.webm (3MB, 544x480px) Image search: [Google]
Home.webm
3MB, 544x480px
Hope you get confy in a good house with a good life in a few years.

Happy Birthday
>>
>>1342156
im just sitting alone in my dorm room in the afternoon with a beautiful day outside but no friends and nothing to do in college.
i miss my family and pets so much ;-;
>>
>>1342150
song?
>>
File: sad.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1342150
song name?
>>
>>1342361
>>1343005
i dont know either, sorry.
>failing yet again
>>
File: First one to make me cry.webm (4MB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
First one to make me cry.webm
4MB, 400x200px
This one made me lose hard the first time I saw it
>>
>>1343035
ive been crying a lot thruoghout the whole day so i might be out of tears
>>
File: dad.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dad.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>1343035
original audio is better
>>
File: police_call2.webm (574KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
police_call2.webm
574KB, 450x360px
>>1343085
i just did a dump on /gif/ with a lot of these
>>>/gif/9417335
heres the one that slayed me
>>
>>1342150
Happy birthday OP
>>
Blessings OP , i hope you find a new family , wherever you are.
>>
>>1342150
you'll find out soon enough that birthdays are just days like any other. nothing to be hyped.
>>
>>1343032
>failing yet again

stop being such a pussy
>>
>>1344362
no prominent male role models in my life to idol :/
>>
>>1343092
Obviously fake. But sad concept.
>>
>>1344369
then become one. I'm in the same boat.

read The Way of Men or watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxvrapNC15o&ab_channel=ArtofManliness

I personally find admiration in the men that charged from the trenches in WW1 or the landing crafts during Normandy.

They died for the future, being me. Can I live up to their standard?
>>
>>1342150
Hope you had a happy birthday OP, it's my 18th birthday too. :)
>>
I made it past my 25th last year after I was disowned by my parents. No one called me that day. It was a rough one
>>
>>1343032
>>1343005
remix of Goldie - Inner City Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9-fjlh7Y4&ab_channel=RhinoUK
>>
>>1344541
yea i found that out but i can't find a video with the rap part in the beginning AND the goldie part. I found the rap part was from some GTA soundtrack or something i think
>>
>>1342150
Happy Birthday Bro!
My last birthday I went dinner alone...well not exactly a good dinner, just a hamburger and a beer.. the restaurant was full of strangers, you might feel like they're judging you for been eating alone, but actually they don't notice you.. which if you think about is a little more terrifying.
>>
>>1344447
>They died for the future, being me. Can I live up to their standard?

You're posting on a Somalian pirate boat construction board, they would call you a fag.

OP, you can't have nothing to do in college, and if you have too much free time, hit the gym.
>>
Not gonna lie I actually lost to this
>>
>>1342150
its ok most people only have one 18th bday so they can be forgiven if they forget that u have several
>>
>>1348185
fuck bob dylan, this guy deserves the literature nobel, what a poet.
>>
>>1342150
>my 18th birthday and everyone forgot again.
>my 18th birthday
>everyone forgot again.
>my 18th
>forgot again.

fuck off retard, anyone with English skills this poor doesn't deserve recognition
>>
>>1342166
Go find some people with the same autism as you, its not that hard just go be yourself and tell them to you want to be with them but you dont know how. Im in the air force trying to get too where you're at and its alot harder on the outside.
>>
>>1342166
o and here is a song that makes me tear up when i here it.
>>
File: slavic train.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
slavic train.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1344382
and just what is so "obvious" about it?
>>
>>1342166
I know this is a week old, but I'm going through the same situation as you anon. You're not alone, so stay strong, be yourself, and eventually you'll find someone
>>
>>1342166
Same with the other anon, I know exactly how you feel, but its best to go into anything optimistic, people pick up on that. Happy Birthday
>>
>>1344382
I mean its online so it must be fake rite bro?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.