[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Webm Thread #18: Presidential Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 108

File: trump rally crowd 1.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump rally crowd 1.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Webm how to:

https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM
http://ffmpeg.org/download.html
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Encode/VP8
>>957536
>>957539
prev: >>1152844

Friendly Reminder that political debates belong in >>>/pol/
>>
File: trump rally crowd 2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump rally crowd 2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: trump rally crowd 3.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump rally crowd 3.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>1184275
>Friendly Reminder that political debates belong in >>>/pol/
1. It's impossible for a normal user without a botnet to start a new thread on /pol/ because OP can't bump it, even with valid content, and it slides to the last page in a matter of 5 minutes. Or am I just being shadowbanned from /pol/?

2. Besides, the point of posting WebMs is to discuss them. That's where the fun is. Nobody is going to fap to them. If image boards were intended only for images, the message field would be disabled. I think that on-topic discussion is on-topic. Am I wrong?

(Saged to keep the previous thread afloat.)
>>
File: BTFO.webm (3MB, 712x346px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.webm
3MB, 712x346px
>>
>>1184326
completely correct
the previous thread had many off topic debates unrelated to any specific webm but the topic of politics more broadly.
>>
Just add content. That fixes everything.
>>
File: TuckFrump.webm (4MB, 440x160px) Image search: [Google]
TuckFrump.webm
4MB, 440x160px
>>
>>
File: bern kek.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
bern kek.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>1184331
>>1184346
>>
>>1184363
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzkAUpSZfpY
>>
>>1184346
i don't like trump but goddamn this is some of the cringiest shit i've ever seen, especially with that fat girl borderline crying and the kid cursing
>>
>>1184346
2highenergy4me

Also
>Muslim woman making an obscene gesture
Not very Muslim.
>>
>>1184326
>Or am I just being shadowbanned

On a fast board all threads won't get attention because of the large competition. Sometimes you can get unlucky but it seems to me that you're just not making any interesting threads.
>>
>>1184431
Maybe. But I would think it's rare on 4chan for ANY thread to gain traction immediately after a single post. It would need to be a literal clickbait. On every other 4chan board, great threads get started by a number of OP posts. I find it suspicious that I can't bump my own threads on /pol/ and there is no mention of this in the rules or anywhere.
>>
>>1184451
Really? I very seldom self-bump if the thread is about discussing a topic and not just a content dump.
>>
>>1184346
never been able to finish this whole video
>>
File: not_qualified.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
not_qualified.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>
>>
>>
>>1184275
by the way OP, fuck ffmpeg. Video-to-Video is the best and it has a gui.
>>
>>1184346
this absolutely embarassing
i'm not even sure if its trump's secret plan to get more votes
also

>american politics
comedy gold
>>
>>1184924
100% mad right now
not even american but pretty much confirms censorship is a standard in the us

really wish you get trump as president
>>
>>1184346
we should put all these people in concentration camps
>>
>>1184924
crazy
>>
File: Miata.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Miata.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: great.webm (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
great.webm
4MB, 480x270px
>>
>>
>>
>>1184998
>hates censorship
>wishes for Trump
Okay, Trump is better than Clinton, but as an opponent of censorship you might as well wish for Putin. How deluded are you?
>>
>>1186045
>>1186048
>Delete your tenure.
>>
File: Pokemon Go.webm (403KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go.webm
403KB, 320x320px
>>
File: Pokemon Go To The Polls.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Go To The Polls.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>
>>
File: CROOKED HILLARY NO.webm (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CROOKED HILLARY NO.webm
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>1186435
>babby size
>>
>>1186471
Nice.
>>
>>1184346
>thanks for the free advertisement
>>
File: Build wall.webm (446KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Build wall.webm
446KB, 720x576px
>>
>>1184346
This.. This triggers me, I wanna kill myself.
>>
>>1184346
>if you don't have anything nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything at all

Irony
>>
>>1186463
oh, gross
>>
>>
>>1186463
always got the impression that people generally think of 2008 as "obama was exceptional," but maybe the truth has always actually been "hillary is awful."
>>
>>1184346

>Jewish People

OY VEY GOYIM
>>
>>1186471
Omg, lol, this man has no limit!
>>
>>1184346
I gave in and watched it all the way.
This beats those cringe videos on YouTube.
>>
>>1184346
D E L E T E
>>
>>1186463
>those people in the back

lel. They aren't going out to vote and some of them aren't even old enough to vote. 10/10
>>
>>1184798
As if everyone didn't see this coming a Fuckin MILE AWAY...

Bernie still got dem shekels doe

Got the donations, got a nice fat greasy check from Hillary too
>>
>>1184275
>Trump Webm Thread
Why?
>>
>>1186486
>not "The Wall" to reference Floyd and keep with JoJo's music themes
Someone fucked up.
>>
>>1184798
He's endorsing the lesser of two evils.

It's not important that Hillary wins, it's important that Trump loses.
>>
File: not_qualified.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
not_qualified.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>1184798
slight edit
>>
File: problematic.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
problematic.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>1187211
>Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>1186301
I'd rather have both Trump and Putin.
>>
>>1184798
Biggest heist ever by bernie sanders man.
>steal millions of dollars from unemployed people
>go against the establishment candidate
>ramble about the establishment
>in the end give up and endorse the establishment

what a kike, kek.
>>
File: barney sandals.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
barney sandals.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>1187430
>>
>>1187444
this video never fails to crack me up
>>
>>1186012
I really want this music. What's the name?
>>
>>1187430

>>>/pol/
>>
>>1187351
That’s fine but then don’t pretend that you oppose censorship.
>>
Anyone have that awoo~ Korean song?
>>
File: Awooo.webm = 1466608566531.webm (491KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Awooo.webm = 1466608566531.webm
491KB, 1280x720px
>>1188407
Of course.
It’s a staple.
>>
>>1188434
No,Its just a korean song with a chorus of awoo~
>>
>>1188437
Son, I’m disappoint.
>>
File: 1462551257062.webm (4MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462551257062.webm
4MB, 426x240px
>>
File: 1463787374641.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1463787374641.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>1187211
She's not the lesser evil, she just isn't acting like a buffoon.

I need to ask the thread this though. Why do Republicans feel the need to pick retarded VPs?
>>
File: SlowMoTrump.webm (4MB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
SlowMoTrump.webm
4MB, 470x264px
>>
>>1187708
I Don't Care If I Ever Come Down by Jay McCarrol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBcMV4ndgjU

Learn to google lyrics, fuckhead
>>
>>1189311
Correction, it's actually Brave Shores - Never Come Down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCaYB2N1adc
You're still a fuckhead, >>1187708
>>
>>
>>
>>1189384
>traditional values
Lost me there. That buzzphrase never means anything but "I'm an insufferable social conservative who is willing to go back on my love of small government if it means pushing my own agenda."

I oppose Clinton because of her corrupted and regressive politics. I'm not going to vote for more of the same on the other aisle.
>>
>>1189430
I think it's retarded that millennials have social issues as the top priority, while it's the economy that should matter. Trump's going to do something about trade (unlike Clinton), and his VP will fall in line. Gay marriage and abortion are a fact, and it won't be reversed under a Trump presidency. He just needs the conservative vote.
>>
>>1189382
>>1189384
Ok. I think Pence is alright. Sounds like a Capital Hill errand boy. Trump just needs to avoid getting JFK'd.
>>
>>1189438
>Gay marriage and abortion are a fact

So why do people like Pence keep trying to undermine those facts?

I'm on the older end of the millennial generation and I've gotta say, there are a shit ton of us who want to get the fuck away from the progressive lunacy that has taken hold over not just American Liberalism, but over leftwing thought in the West in general. We're sick and tired of these regressive hacks.

The problem is I'm old enough to remember times where social conservatives pulled the same shit, where they felt perfectly fine dictating the matters of people's private lives because they felt a sanctimonious imperative to do so and self-appointed themselves to the position.

Mike Pence represents the absolute worst parts of the Republican establishment. That neo-conservative, hawkish, corporation worshiping elite married to backwards anti-intellectualism.

This is why progressives keep winning despite their horrific bullshit, because their opposition in this country insists on courting the views of senile religious retards.

A strong Republican party that can take their better ideas while also abandoning the stupid ones and having the courage to face problems head on would absolutely slaughter the mealy mouthed, platitude-spouting Democrats in future elections and for a while it looked like Trump might actually be that despite his own personal failings. Lately however it's looking more and more like the GOP has finally started to win over in transforming him into just another of the establishment rank and file.
>>
>>1189945
>Pence
>neocon

Nigger are you serious? You're just spewing leftist tripe that's a decade past its sell date.
>>
>>1189945
Social conservatism is definitely not something that should be disregarded. The paleocon or populist wing of the Republican party (i.e. Buchanan and Trump) is conservative too, anxious about unfettered globalization and the decadence of Western civilization (think of /b/ but then irl). They are there to balance out the lunacy of the left.

The VP is there to help pass legislation, which is why he picked an experienced Washington insider. Trump's going for a well-balanced and qualified cabinet.
>>
File: Trump it to the limit.webm (4MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Trump it to the limit.webm
4MB, 720x576px
>>1184924
and......... you're fired
>>
>>1190141

>They are there to balance out the lunacy of the left.

Too bad their idea of balance is turning back the clock on sixty years of social progress (e.g., criminalizing abortions, revoking LGBT civil rights, ripping apart the Voting Rights Act) in addition to the kind of economic policies that have destroyed state economies (see: Kansas).

It's one thing to counter "extreme left-wing lunacy". It's another to counter it with extreme right-wing lunacy. Trump, Pence, a GOP-controlled legislature, and a conservative Supreme Court would be the worst possible choice for America right now. Hillary isn't perfect, but no politician is - and at least she isn't a raging tire fire of a person like Trump is.
>>
>>1191452
I'm the guy that person quoted and I just got to say, as much as I agree with a lot of what you said, I will never in any circumstance even hint at the tiniest possibility of Clinton being a lesser evil. She panders to people who increasingly see fundamental freedoms like the rights to expression and speech as privileges and she'll be in as much a position to appoint judges as Trump will. A couple of years ago I would have agreed completely, but having seen what the Regressive Left is turning into I don't trust her anymore than I do Trump at the moment. She's not any safer a bet than Trump. She just weaseled out of a prosecution that any other person in this country would have had leveled at them in a hot minute.

>>1190141
I don't consider letting gays marry or letting women choose when to become mothers as Leftist lunacy though. In fact, to me the lunacy is someone trying to dictate those terms away, often from a religious perspective.

I don't want rightwing crazy to balance out the leftwing crazy. I want rightwing competence to kill leftwing crazy and bring back some leftwing competence too. Nobody gains anything from having these parties pander to the insane while ignoring everyone else.
>>
>>1191472

Hillary wouldn't put on SCOTUS anyone who would generally want to turn back the clock on voting rights, LGBT civil rights, abortion rights, and other major social progresses made in the past six decades.

And while voting for Hillary is important if you don't want regressive ultra-conservative policies put into place, electing her is only half the battle. The other half is electing people to Congress who will actually work with a Clinton administration to fucking do shit. A fully-right wing Congress would pull the same shit that Congress is doing with Obama right now, but with enough right wingers in Congress, they'd have a veto-proof majority and could pass any sort of fucking law they wanted.

Fuck political purity. I know Hillary is a cunt, but I'd rather have her and a bunch of Democrats working with her in Congress than have a bunch of right wingers trying to turn American back into a 1950s wasteland.
>>
>>1184275
Being actually curious here: How the fuck do people think he's a good public speaker? I haven't listened to a lot of his stuff before, but it seems to me that every time he opens his mouth an incoherent mess of jumbled ideas just spills out. He sounds genuinely senile.
>>
>>1191518

Linguists and people who study public speaking and whatnot say he has the vocabulary of a fuckin' nine-year-old. It would explain part of why he's popular amongst uninformed/ignorant voters, at least. (Well, that, and the racism.)

Every time I hear him talk, it's like listening to an arrogant manchild talk about why he's awesome (e.g., "I have the best words"). And he doesn't even try to make coherent policy points or stick to his guns; to him, everything can be negotiated, even political stances. If I didn't value my frontal lobe, I'd slam my head against a wall every time I hear him talk.

Next time you hear him talk, listen to how much he talks about himself and how often he resorts to words like "very", "great", and "huge". He is a candidate for the highest political office in the country - arguably the world - and I wouldn't trust him to give a speech in front of a group of toddlers.
>>
File: nations of the world.webm (927KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nations of the world.webm
927KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1191452
The crazy right-wing vote (i.e. the people who voted for Carson, Santorum, Cruz, etc.) matters, even though they never win. The moderate right-wing, represented by neoconservatism, is more willing to bend the knee. Balance matters.

Polls show that America is becoming more and more leftist, and the conservatives (and conservative-leaning independents) are outnumbered by the left. This is huge. It's very likely that this situation won't change. The democratic candidate, whoever it is, has a huge demographic advantage, and the president is the one appointing the judges.
>>
>>1191537
Yeah, partly. But my biggest problem with him isn't his lack of vocabulary. It's possible to express a lot of things clearly with a fairly limited vocabulary, just look at Thing Explained by xkcd. What annoys me most about him is that he begins a thought and simply doesn't finish it. It's just emotions and half-formed opinions. He's basically not saying anything at all most of the time he's talking.
>>
File: 1461216889822.webm (4MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1461216889822.webm
4MB, 500x280px
>>1191518
>>1191537
He used to be much more eloquent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
>>
>>1191577

It's largely older people that identify as conservative/right-wing/Republican these days, and regardless of the fairness, that's mostly because of the modern GOP's latent racism, homophobia, and xenophobia. When the Republican party puts out a national platform that actually calls for a Constitutional amendment that would revoke marriage rights from gay people and the party's ostensible candidate for President is talking about banning Muslims from the US and saying Mexicans are rapists, younger people who've grown up knowing Muslims and Mexicans (legal or not) and LGBT people probably don't want to vote for/identify with politicians who want to hurt them via legislation (or dogwhistle rhetoric).
>>
>>1191587

It's not even the lack of "finishing a thought" - it's that he goes to certain specific words, words which are vague at best in meaning (e.g., "very"), to express those half-baked opinions. He speaks in such vague terms to avoid pigeonholing himself into a specific policy or opinion, and when he does present a specific policy or opinion, he changes his mind the next day (see: his saying in an interview that women should be punished for having an abortion, then backtracking on that the next day).

Like I said: arrogant manchild.
>>
>>1191596
Wow, nice memes. Explain the success of /pol/ then. Maybe you should create a Bernie thread and donate some more money to him.
>>
>>1191616

>Explain the success of /pol/ then.

It's a community of assholes who like the company of other assholes. It's a human centipede all the way down.
>>
File: Go back to Reddit.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Go back to Reddit.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>1191629
>>
>>1191630

Reddit is a human centipede that votes on the particular taste of shit it eats.
>>
>>
Look at how allergic she is to facts.
>>
>>1187220
you can see how dead he is inside
>>
>>1186471
no, it wasnt babby size, it was just right size for viewing. this version goes off the edges of my screen, making me have to constantly scroll up and down to see the whole thing.
>>
>>1191866

>UHHH
Why do these lantern jawed fucks have to make that noise so often?
>>
>>1184924
Well, she got out the inconvenient fact before they could kill her feed
>>
>>1191866
Im not a fan of Hilary, but I would have destroyed this guy.

This fact does not imply Mexico is not sending us their rapists. But that the journey for a woman to escape mexico is likely to be one writhe with sexual assault. Women traveling alone in mexico have a high likely hood of getting raped. Sad but true.

So what does that mean? It mean's these people are trying to escape rape land. It does not mean that all the rapists are just fucking dancing across the border giving america an constant influx of rapist illegal immigrants.
>>
File: 1428239636906.gif (987KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
1428239636906.gif
987KB, 500x452px
>>1192018
That stat comes from women during their transit across the border.
While the stat doesn't really break down the numbers between other illegals committing rape and coyotes (smugglers), but either way the system of illegal immigration is diseased and supports the exploitation of illegal aliens.
Also
>writhe
It's rife, dingus.
>>
>>1192018
>It mean's these people are trying to escape rape land

Also untrue, it's really a common thing for smugglers to be involved in other crime including rape. Also the women are in a precarious situation, dependent on the smugglers and not able to go to the police. We see the same problems all over, just look at the crap the Syrian refugees go through
>>
>>1192061
>>1192062

So you're saying these women are victims. And so, build a wall?

Maybe I'm too much of a humanitarian, but 80% of women being at the mercy of rapists as they cross the border sounds fucked up to me.

Not sure the wall mentality is what's in order.
>>
>>1192075
We're not just getting women we're getting the rapists/and or passively supporting them.
And if you're of the opinion that Mexico is a land of rapists why would you want any coming over the border?
>>
>>1191595
fuck!
>>
File: 1462578867556.webm (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1462578867556.webm
4MB, 400x224px
>>
>>1186006
witch one of you guys did this
>>
>>1191989
because they are special snowflakes that can't handle the harshness of reality
>>
>>1191989

The average person doesn't have an entire ten-minute speech at the ready for a given conversation. Sounds like "uhhh" and words like, well, "like" are what you might call "stopgaps" that allow us a brief second or two to formulate thoughts before we speak them. If you hate those stopgaps, imagine if she made no noise during those moments, and think about how stilted and "off" their speech would sound as a result.

It might be annoying, but it does serve a purpose.
>>
>>1184346

"If you don't have anything nice to say, then you shouldn't say anything at all" - Literally the first words of the video

Video then proceeds to spend 2 and a half minutes insulting Donald J Trump.

SJW Logic
>>
>>1192594
I must admit that many SJWs are idiots and hypocrites. But 4chan makes it sound as if justice itself was a bad idea. You obviously prefer villains.
>>
>>
>does someone have the "it's hillary!" webm with the seinfeld bass riff at the end?

i need it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWs2IYkQ09I

Is there a full webm of this already?
>>
>>1186486
What would The Wall do?
The ability to stop all things? Would it work on just objects or could it stop a concept like time?

Could it stop age too?
>>
>>1189150
It's funny to see how much celebrities loves him before he got political.
>>
>>1193021
It can stop whole brains.
>>
>>1191866
I think she legitimately thought he meant coyotes, as in, wolves.

Women being raped by wolves.

I don't think she knows what a coyote (human smuggler) is.
>>
>>1184331
damn this is extremely unfunny and derivative

liberals are such cuckolds
>>
>>1187211
nice b8 m8 :)))))))))))
>>
>>1192061
He also didn't mention the illegal immigrants who come over and are raped by Americans.

In fact I'd assume that's who most female illegals are raped by. Illegal immigrants aren't going to report a rape, so someone with power over them has, well, absolute power over them.
>>
File: OvTgHov.gif (2MB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
OvTgHov.gif
2MB, 350x240px
I know that OP has asked not to discuss /pol/itics but I think the (anxiously awaited by 4chan) trigger for WW3 is finally here. [1][2]

Time has come for the West to choose: bow before violent Islam (Erdoğan and ISIS) in exchange for a little security – or accept a likely world war in defence of peaceful Islam (Gülen).

Do you remember Gülen? We mentioned him (ignorantly) in Trump Thread #16 over the ISIS attack on the Istanbul Airport mere three weeks before the Turkey coup (>>1152777 in >>1120998). [3]

Erdoğan seems to envision himself as a powerful gatekeeper of the "evil djinn" ISIS from the West, but I doubt he can contain it any more than al-Assad can contain it. Even if he can contain it, it’s in his interest not to kill his "evil djinn".

How will Donald Trump handle this?
>Donald Trump has yet to make a statement about Turkey. [4]
It’s going to be a hard nut for him to crack.
Right now, this question is probably more important than silly GIFs.

LINKS
[1] http://therightscoop.com/turkey-holds-1500-u-s-military-hostage-after-coup-obama-busy-playing-golf/
[2] http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/16/turkeys-last-hope-dies.html
[3] https://archive.is/h0Zq7#selection-26313.0-26327.58
[4] http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1126347/turkey-coup-attempt-is-no-laughing-matter
>>
>>
>>1191502
>Hillary wouldn't put on SCOTUS anyone who would generally want to turn back the clock on voting rights, LGBT civil rights, abortion rights, and other major social progresses made in the past six decades.

No, but she'd more than certainly appoint someone who'd lovingly erode the rights to free speech and expression (Progressives are increasingly in favor of broad and strict hate speech laws), the right to bear arms would almost certainly get mangled, the rights to privacy and what's left of the 4th and 5th amendments would get absolutely trashed with anyone Hillary appoints.

Stop. Hillary is not the lesser evil. She's only better at fooling people into thinking otherwise because she doesn't say caustic shit every other tweet.

>I know Hillary is a cunt, but I'd rather have her and a bunch of Democrats working with her in Congress than have a bunch of right wingers trying to turn American back into a 1950s wasteland.

I used to think the same way until it became apparent the Democrats are just as regressive as the Republicans, but in different ways.

You won't get 1950s America with them sure, but you're definitely going to get 1970s Eastern Germany. I want neither and I'm not going to entertain dangerous notions that one is better than the other because it puts on a cleaner looking facade.
>>
>>
>>1193269
>Stop. Hillary is not the lesser evil. She's only better at fooling people into thinking otherwise because she doesn't say caustic shit every other tweet.
This.
>>
>>1191577
If you don't think for a moment that a Republican party unhindered by strict social conservatism would wipe any notion of a leftist majority off the table completely then you're being naive.

>>1191596
Banning Islamic immigration is not an idea that's going to lose steam I assure, especially with a younger generation that values its secularism.

Regardless of Trump's rhetoric on Mexicans, it's apparent having an open and porous border with Mexico is a bad thing. It allows the free movement of illicit drugs, weapons and human trafficking. Having a hard bulwark on the US border to curb those things would help improve Mexico's troublesome states as much as the US' southwest.

>LGBT people probably don't want to vote for/identify with politicians who want to hurt them via legislation (or dogwhistle rhetoric).

I don't think they'll vote for people who make excuses for religious extremists who consider them subhuman either. If the Left doesn't come down against Islam as hard as it did against Christianity in the next few years they're going to appear more and more like appeasers and apologists than they already do.

There's also the fact the LGBT community is being co-opted, attacked and undermined by identity activists who'd rather work with race and gender as their prime axioms as we saw in Toronto. Intersectional identity politics do nothing but turn discussions and groups into squabbling bands of selfish, myopic ideologues and unless the Left abandons that shit quick and purges it from the lofty positions of power and privilege it enjoys in academia it'll only intensify the eventual backlash against it.

>manchild
Don't expect anyone to take you seriously when using this. It's a progressive version of "dindu."
>>
>>1192653
We make "justice," sound like a bad idea because every tyrant, every violent vigilante, every moral crusader on a warpath from first to last has used that negligible, vague and emotionally loaded word their imperative. Nobody considers themselves the villain. Everyone is the hero fighting for peace and justice and equality in their own minds.

If you're knowingly using the same exact tactics as the villains you decry and can only differentiate yourself from them with an empty "We're the good guys," rather than with an actual, tangible, measurable superiority of intent or outcome then you are a villain.
>>
>>1184346
I was wincing all the way until the fucking disabled black guy, and his diss made me lose my shit.
>>
File: SDC_CNN_1.webm (3MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
SDC_CNN_1.webm
3MB, 427x240px
>>
File: SDC_CNN_2.webm (3MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
SDC_CNN_2.webm
3MB, 427x240px
>>
File: SDC_CNN_3.webm (3MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
SDC_CNN_3.webm
3MB, 427x240px
Don Lemon Refuses to Condemn Violence Against Police When Asked by Sheriff David Clarke
>>
>>1187211
>He's endorsing the lesser of two evils.
Wrong. He endorsed Hillary.
>>
>>1187351
>Trump with Putin as his VP
maga tbqh
>>
>>1186006
>a fucking miata
>trump supporter
that guy probably is a legit /o/ poster
>>
File: make_theworld_safe_again.webm (3MB, 356x640px) Image search: [Google]
make_theworld_safe_again.webm
3MB, 356x640px
>>
>>1189150
>Mrs. Donald Trump
>>
>>1193484
>that is a different conversation than police brutality

No it's not Don, it's not two different issues. It's the same issue with two sides. The Black crime rate is the reason cops are extra cautious around them, why they pay undue attention to them and profile them. That in turn fuels the resentment and sense that cops aren't on any black person's side.

It's not a different conversation. You're not going to fix this if all you want to do is focus on half of the problem. You need to attack police brutality and the black crime rate at the same time because they feed into each other.

You can neuter cops to the point they're unable to carry or use any weapons at all and it won't matter one bit when inner city black communities glorify gang violence and anti-intellectualism.

I've noticed increasingly that people who proclaim the need of an honest and uncomfortable dialogue on race the most are the first to flinch and gasp the moment anyone factually suggests the group they lionize is partly responsible for their own problems.
>>
>>1191596
>this fucking cuck
>>
File: lame_duck_president.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
lame_duck_president.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>1193502
If the media and BLM didn't go so hysterical over false narratives then there would be many more police officers today. This is the point the Sheriff was trying to make.

Its understandable that someone partly responsible for inciting these tragic events would try to deny/deflect responsibility for their actions.
>>
>>1187728
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

kys
>>
>>1193502

>The Black crime rate is the reason cops are extra cautious around them

And WHY, pray tell, is the black crime rate so high? Maybe it has something to do with black neighborhoods and poverty, maybe it has something to do with cops stopping/arresting black people at higher rates for "lesser" crimes than they do non-black people, maybe it's other factors. But let's not act as if black people are inherently criminal or "naturally thugs" or whatever little racist dogwhistle you want to use.
>>
>>1193506

How can I be a cuck...if I've never even been on a date?
>>
>>1193605

>And WHY, pray tell, is the black crime rate so high?

Racially targeted welfare programs.

https://ricochet.com/there-was-a-time-when/
>>
>>1193496
I did not expect that. First time seeing this
>>
>>1193620

Yes, I'm sure that's the only reason, and if you get rid of all such programs, crime rates will decline. Surely that will be the case.

Surely.
>>
>>1193637

>and if you get rid of all such programs, crime rates will decline

No way, the victim mentality is too far established in every race. Let's not forget entitlement mentality as well.

Keep being curious though, even if you do uncover info that will make you a contrarian (I'm an Ausfag, and when Orlando happened everyone here was "hurr durr if America banned guns like us it wouldn't happen". I did some reasearch and found out Caracas, Venezuela has a higher homicide rate than anywhere in the US and the whole city is a gun free zone).
>>
>>1193698

Here's the thing: Even if the cause of "higher crime rates among blacks" was as simple as "welfare programs", there is no "simple solution" to the problem. Take away all those programs. Go ahead. Now you have lots of black people in the position of being poor and having no real help coming to them. Poverty breeds desperation and desperation breeds criminality. And it's not as if you could just give them all jobs, affordable housing, and college-level educations in exchange for "no welfare". Now, you might end up with poor black people dying off because they can't afford things like food and shelter, and that alone might drop the crime rates, but then you have the issue of being accused of trying to intentionally cause a black genocide for the sake of "saving a few dollars" (i.e., cutting off their welfare), so you're probably even worse off than before you got rid of welfare.
>>
>>1193496
Hoooly shit.
>>
>>1192075

We owe it to the women, the children, the fathers and sons, the tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to be free -- we owe it to them to have a system in place that stops the horrors and violence of the rest of the world from following them here.

Walls have gates in them. Uncontrolled immigration isn't a solution -- it's deregulation. Any liberal can tell you deregulation doesn't magically solve problem, it's a tool used by money-movers to get rid of the rules that keep them from ruining the world in pursuit of profits. In this case, deregulating the border has been a huge boom for cartels and human traffickers -- because it turns out the groups that are best suited to getting people who want to cross the border across, are also the groups who are best at getting people who DON'T want to go across.

We need to stop letting deregulation become the status quo, and we need to actually fix our immigration system and keep the people coming here legally safe from those who have caused the harm so many are fleeing from.
>>
>>1193496
Satan set out to kill humanity because God's people are full of lies. This is the wages of your OTHER sins for which you don't repent because your God didn't tell you to. Mindless obedience to God's commandments doesn't make you good. I told you so but you didn't listen. Apocalypse now.
>>
>>1193854

>Satan set out to kill humanity because God's people are full of lies.

The only instance in the Bible of Satan killing someone without God's explicit approval is Sarah, and even that was more "manslaughter" than "murder", since all Satan did was tell Sarah some bad news. He didn't go all Death Note and give Sarah a heart attack. (Satan killed Job's family and slaves, yes, but he did that with God's explicit permission. The Bible says that only God has the power of life and death, so if Satan wanted to directly and explicitly kill anyone, he would need God's approval and permission to do so.)
>>
>>1193866
>The only instance in the Bible of Satan killing someone
True. My post was a simplification for the sake of brevity. Satan doesn't kill – he lets people bring death upon themselves.
>>
>>1193871

How does he do that? And wouldn't God be the one killing people, not Satan? Why shouldn't be people get pissed off at God, who is far more of a violent sadist than Satan?
>>
>>1193890
1. By exploiting people's gullibility and hubris to lead them astray.
2. The revealed "God" and Satan are the same person in different robes. True God is elsewhere. Don't ask me where, I may be Satan's voice.
3. Quit interrogating me. Do your own homework.
>>
File: 1429418349598.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1429418349598.gif
180KB, 404x416px
>>1193327
>Nobody considers themselves the villain. Everyone is the hero fighting for peace and justice and equality in their own minds.
Are you sure about this?

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.” ~ Donald Trump

Or how about >>>/b/677143247? [1]
>Evil men Wanted

Do you even know what your word “hero” stands for on 4chan?
>A 20-year-old man studying at Ontario's University of Guelph tried to kill himself live on 4chan.
>200 4chan users [maximum number] signed up to watch the suicide attempt and helped the man to set up the video stream for the ‘an hero’ – online slang for suicide attempt.
Source: Daily Mail [2].

Or do you want me to think that all these Christian Bale fans on 4chan (fan art related) worship Patrick Bateman as a defender of the oppressed? Whom do you want to fool? What’s the purpose of your tranquilising lies?

The reality is that being good is out of fashion. Being a good person is nowadays a badge of shame and a mental disorder called “autism”. So you can stop your “Obama speech” already. Normal people are villains – curable only by genocide. Good people are few and far between.

Inbefore:
>4chan is a skewed example.
1. 4chan is more representative of humanity than Facebook, for obvious reasons.
2. I have plenty of examples of deliberate and gratuitous evil committed by normal people in real life.

LINKS
[1] http://archive.is/2016/https://fgts.jp/b/thread/677143247/evil-men-wanted
[2] http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516641/4chan-user-sets-live-streamed-suicide-attempt-200-people-watch.html
>>
>>1193605
>But let's not act as if black people are inherently criminal or "naturally thugs" or whatever little racist dogwhistle you want to use.
You're implying my post had intent and an argument that it didn't. My only point is there is a problem with the rate of black crime and a large chunk of it is not due solely to racism or trigger happy cops. The over-representation in police attention and black crime rates are two halves to the same problem, focusing on only one as ideologues on both sides are wont to do will not fix anything. That's why groups like BLM or hardline police unions are just making it worse, they don't want to admit the people they're advocating for are partly responsible for the current situation.

>>1194123
When I used "we," I didn't mean we as in 4channers. I have no illusions about 4chan, despite the fact I think you're misconstruing some things in your post here. It was a general we, as in anyone who is critical of the carte blanch self-appointed purveyors of justice wield.
>>
File: 1465909003106.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465909003106.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: ENTRANCE.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ENTRANCE.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>
>>1194886
>>1194770
HOW CAN HILLARY EVEN COMPETE?
>>
>>1194770
Absolutely based
>>
File: Perfect being.webm (3MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect being.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>
File: 1426601064852.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1426601064852.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>1184346
>and you could win a free tuck frump bumper sticker!
>could
>>
>>1191595
He will be again in the future. This is a psychological tactic to win votes and confidence. President Trump will be much more eloquent. It's going to be great.
>>
>>1192018
That's because Gavin's like a /pol/ack who's been there for one day. He doesn't actually know enough or have anything to back himself up, he just throws a lot of shit and hopes nobody realises when it doesn't stick to the wall
>>
>>1194123
>people sometimes post silly memes on the internet so that means they're EVIL
Leave your mom's basement once in a while you autist.
>>
>>1192679
I hope he gets in as much trouble as any normal cunt doing this would
>>
>>1193226
It's alot easier to get the stats when you're intercepting smugglers and illegal immigrants.
It's much more difficult to find reports of illegals being raped by Americans because of their legal status.
I really don't know how people can support illegal immigration when it works towards the exploitation of illegals under the guise of humanitarianism and completely undermines the efforts of legal immigrants.
>>
>>1195124
Progressives are willing and able to support it despite it being a cause for many different negative things they claim to hate because of two words, white plurality. The thought of that makes leftwingers cream their pants faster than pretty much anything and unchecked illegal immigration from Mexico is the fastest way to get it.

It doesn't matter that it creates an underclass of people, or a culture of resentment on both sides, or that it turns border states in both the US and Mexico into violent, drug-filled, human-trafficking nightmares, or that it undercuts thousands of local economies across the US and helps destroy the middle class.

All of that is tolerable if it means less white people and eventually more meat for the Democratic voter plantation. If illegal immigrants were overwhelmingly white and spoke English as a primary language they'd be the first to try and shut it down. The Democratic party is one of hypocrisy, racial strife, identity politics, exploitation and disunity as much as, if not more, than the GOP these days.
>>
File: raw_chicken_trump.webm (4MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
raw_chicken_trump.webm
4MB, 427x240px
>>1184275
>>
>>1195190
good thing blacks don't vote
>>
File: weird_commies_at_rnc16.webm (4MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
weird_commies_at_rnc16.webm
4MB, 427x240px
>>
File: 4chan_space_program.png.gif (340KB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_space_program.png.gif
340KB, 312x250px
>>1195230
What a circus

This planet needs another plague so we can't contaminate the universe
>>
>>1195229
this guy does >>1193480
>>
>>1192018
Okay, let's say that's true. A real and tough wall would discourage the illegals from attempting to traverse the border, so they won't go through those horrific experiences.
Mexico's whole business of illegal trespassing makes way for a shit storm that reduces the responsibility of the people and its government to improve themselves.
>>
>>1195108
He's a nationwide known celebrity, of course he's not going to be in trouble.
>>
>>1195014
Whats the audio from this
>>
File: Intro.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Intro.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>
File: howtotriggercommies_1.webm (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
howtotriggercommies_1.webm
3MB, 533x300px
>>
File: howtotriggercommies_2.webm (3MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
howtotriggercommies_2.webm
3MB, 533x300px
>>
File: chickenshit_lefties.webm (3MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
chickenshit_lefties.webm
3MB, 356x200px
>>
>>1195275
>I'm native american you're not welcome in my tribe!
Why do white people always say theyre native american when they have .00001% Native heritage? Fucking lol
>>
>>1195306
She's not perpetuating that silliness, she's perpetuating the "Mexicans are Natives," bullshit. Don't get me wrong, a majority of Mexicans are mestizo, who have partial native heritage, but there's a shitload of Spanish in there too. Actual natives are a small minority in Mexico and their culture is much different than the mainstream Mexican culture that has a lot more in common with the other Spanish-borne cultures of Latin America.
>>
File: BAW GAWD THERE HE IS.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
BAW GAWD THERE HE IS.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
>>1193483
>BEEP BOOP DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
File: trump BTFO.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump BTFO.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: entrance.webm (4MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
entrance.webm
4MB, 720x404px
>>1195379
kek
>>
>>1195080
>He's only pretending
>>
File: vaportrump.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vaportrump.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>1195911
>>
File: Melania Trump's RNC RICKROLL.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Melania Trump's RNC RICKROLL.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1465679433424.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465679433424.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1195252
From Jojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
>>
File: build a wall.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
build a wall.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
File: trumpgore.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trumpgore.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg [Embed]

Can someone edit the Dons face over hogans? also add elizabeth warren over sacagawea and obama over MLK?
>>
>>1195190
is it a female?
>>
>>
>>1195939
I love this election. The whole Melania speech was blown out of proportion. And then we had an RNC spokesman citing some pony from mlp. Idk what the fuck is going on but its probably because it's the current year or something like that.
>>
>>
>>1197495
>The whole Melania speech was blown out of proportion.
That's what lying about something so small does to you.
>>
>>1197495
What. Who was it?

>>1197506
Well orchestrated, lol, I'm confident that Donald knew something about Ted's location.
What a mad man.
>>
File: Brexit7.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit7.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Brexit6.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit6.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Brexit4.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit4.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
File: Brexit3.webm (4MB, 636x352px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit3.webm
4MB, 636x352px
>>
File: Brexit2.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit2.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>
File: UKIP kek.webm (3MB, 712x200px) Image search: [Google]
UKIP kek.webm
3MB, 712x200px
>>
File: ted.webm (4MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ted.webm
4MB, 720x1280px
>>1197506
>>
>>1197690
>>1197690
I updated it a bit.
>>
>>1197681
POST THE UPDATED VERSION REEEEEE!
>>
>>1197709
I DONT HAVE IT, I DIDNT KNOW THERE WAS ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I MUST SEE THIS
>>
>>1191409
That's fantastic.
>>
>>1197683
Best feeling ever watching that stream, what a hell of a night.
>>
>>1197786
The tide has turned anon
>>
>>1184346
I always wonder, what exactly is the target demographic for these videos? Do people that find this appealing exist?
Even if I didn't like Trump I feel like I would want to disassociate myself from stuff like this.
>>
File: 1459831491732.webm (4MB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459831491732.webm
4MB, 641x360px
>>
File: kino.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
kino.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>
>>1197506
>>1197707
better quality
>>
File: kasichsurging.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kasichsurging.webm
3MB, 640x360px
it's over guys
>>
>>1197894
wtf, i'm now a #cruzmissile
>>
File: cruzmissile.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cruzmissile.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Am I dreaming?
>>
did the cruzster endorse trump?
>>
File: 1460155463471.webm (4MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460155463471.webm
4MB, 720x720px
>>
>>1186045
>>1186048

I don't give a fuck if she apologizes. She should be impeaches for her comments. This isn't a "whoops, I made a mistake and I learned from it" event-- she's not some teenager with a shit vision of morality or professionalism; she's a professional judge who's entire job is impartiality. She's proven herself incapable of that and thus has no qualifications for the position she holds.

If anyone in a lesser court had made comments like that, their career would be over, no matter the "apology" (especially some 5 second apology where you effectively just said "oh maybe I shouldn't voice my political bias to the public").
>too bad you have to jump through unreasonable political hole just to BEGIN impeaching a Supreme Court Justice
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the "checks and balances" that your high school civics teacher once briefly mentioned to you.
>>
>>1195905
>literally the only person on earth who could have lost to Obama the lowest of his approval ratings
>>
>>1193275
>correct the record.org

It was in the fucking title and I didn't get it until the end. The strawman counter-campaign is full of cringe
>>
>>
>>1198220
FUCK YOOOOOOOU
>>
>>1198315
Do you have the full version of the speech?
>>
>>1197894
Can we all agree that all of the Cruz webms are the best webms? Trump is fun but Cruz's are few and sweet
>>
>>1193605
>pray tell
>>
>>1197959

...aaaand 80% of those electors were subsequently ejected from all party ranking positions and/or indicted for violating state laws enforcing faithful electors in national party primaries and/or had their votes nullified and replaced with those of faithful electors anyway in accordance with individual state party laws.

Sorry Johnny. Sorry GOP.
>>
>>1198165
No. He just committed political suicide. Stumped himself before the 2020 elections.
>>
>>1193496
BAN HIGH CARGO CAPACITY ASSAULT TRUCKS NO ONE NEEDS THOSE
>>
>>1198246
Right. Don't worry, she's lost a ton of integrity now, and I imagine not too many people can trust and take her seriously.
>>
File: trump of steel.webm (4MB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
trump of steel.webm
4MB, 580x300px
>>1195190
A black would rather eat chicken than make America great again, what a surprise
>>
>>1195190
The blonde lady is kinda hot though
>>
File: when_rabit_commies_attack.webm (4MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
when_rabit_commies_attack.webm
4MB, 498x280px
>>
File: commie_fail_1.webm (4MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
commie_fail_1.webm
4MB, 444x250px
>>
File: commie_fail_2.webm (4MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
commie_fail_2.webm
4MB, 444x250px
>>
File: commie_fail_3.webm (4MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
commie_fail_3.webm
4MB, 444x250px
>>
File: 1468323292807.webm (464KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468323292807.webm
464KB, 640x360px
>>
>>1193480
Man, he looks genuinely sad.
>>
>>1198556
might have something to do with all those police being murdered by BLM
>>
>>
>>1193605
Nigger.
>>
>>
File: twitter_no_freedom_of_speech.webm (4MB, 180x321px) Image search: [Google]
twitter_no_freedom_of_speech.webm
4MB, 180x321px
>>
File: twitter_no_freedom_of_speech1.webm (4MB, 180x321px) Image search: [Google]
twitter_no_freedom_of_speech1.webm
4MB, 180x321px
>>
File: Weekend Update at the RNC.webm (613KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Weekend Update at the RNC.webm
613KB, 640x360px
>>
File: anti-trump activist.webm (4MB, 569x320px) Image search: [Google]
anti-trump activist.webm
4MB, 569x320px
these kids are so embarrassing and cringe worthy
>>
>>1198632
>So you agree America is a capitalist country!?!?!
Wow, he acts like he just caught him admitting he was a nazi
>>
>>1193605
>And WHY, pray tell, is the black crime rate so high? Maybe it has something to do with black neighborhoods and poverty, maybe it has something to do with cops stopping/arresting black people at higher rates for "lesser" crimes than they do non-black people, maybe it's other factors. But let's not act as if black people are inherently criminal or "naturally thugs" or whatever little racist dogwhistle you want to use.

Or MAYBE it has something to do with Blacks having an 85 average IQ and much higher production levels of cortisol, one of the hormones that regulates aggression. By the way Blacks get arrested more because they commit more crimes. But of course you'll respond that they only commit more crimes because the racist cops, circular logic.
>>
>>1198632
Top Fucking Kek
>>
>>1198632
Capitalism isn't perfect, but it works. Also, his voice is raspy.
>>
>>1198701
>you live in a world governed by incredibly complex autonomous systems and no-one is totally in charge
>all attempts to put something or someone in charge has led to disaster, bloodshed and tyranny. Every time like clockwork.

Nobody claims Capitalism is perfect, but nobody can seriously claim Communism is a better alternative after the absolute shitshow is brings to every country that it is either embraced or forced upon.
>>
>>1198708
>you just have to implement it the right way!
>that's not real communism!
>>
>>1198710
I fucking hate this excuse so fucking much.

The greatest sign of a starbuck socialist talking shit pretending to be deep about the sins of capitalism from his mac laptop.
>>
>>1198641
>they commit more crimes
They commit more crimes because of poverty, and because police target them more than white people. They get arrested more for the same things, thereby skewing the stats.
>>
File: ArguingWithJews.webm (3MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
ArguingWithJews.webm
3MB, 500x280px
>>
>>1198749
>Donald Trump has to take responsibility for the actions of his supporters
>I can't take responsibility for everything my supporters do

oh bernie
>>
>>1193021
one thing is clear, it can't stop his greatness.
>>
>>1193030

You can't be a conservative in Hollywood. There's guys who probably are, but even the most openly conservative celebs won't say they're conservative, they'll say they're "libertarian" or "independent" because they know as soon as they go red, their career is dead.
>>
>>1198463
Not like it was going to matter, Cruz has no chance in hell of ever being president.

>>1198539
>horses with riot helmets
Makes me laugh for some reason.

>>1198599
>>1198610
You know they don't, the stubborn silence says as much. All they had to do was say yes and then follow up with "no interviewing at this time," but they couldn't even spew a useless placating platitude. They know what the answer is and they know that if they said it it'd make them look terrible but they can't think on their toes of anything about it but run away.

>>1198708
Except these mongrels are being indoctrinated by bitter old ideologues and their disciples, people who are allergic to the concept of impartiality and haven't seen any actual honest work in their lives. In their shut-in, champagne socialist world free of pesky contradictory facts they come up with a thousand different reasons to explain the failure of their pet project as no fault of its own.

>>1198726
While crime rates do increase substantially as poverty goes up, that's not the whole story. Poor blacks, as well as middle and upper class blacks still have much higher rates of crime than other groups.

And while prejudicial targeting can explain the higher incidents of reported petty crime, it doesn't explain the higher rates of reported violent crimes when those are not things beholden to the petty views of racist cops. Unless you're suggesting there's a multitude of white, Asian and Latino murderers that the cops just blatantly ignore then your point hits a bit of a snag there.

You've also constructed an infallible argument here where you can declare any facts that might contradict yours are inherently racist and thereby ignored.
>>
>>1198749
HAAA"! stupid jew
>>
>>1198800
You were better off not posting anything rather than this, anon.
>>
>>1195939
LOL. Like Trump or not, this WebM is awesome.
>>
>>1198599
not doing any interviews right now?
>>
>>1193496
Goodnight sweet and hot twink boipussy
>>
>>1195924
I think he is.
In his speech, his vocabulary is so simplistic, it's not the one of a businessman.
>>
>>1198520
>Plenty of countries have had genocide!

great counterargument.
>>
File: mic check.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mic check.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
Trump doing the mic check for his RNC speech tonight
>>
>>1199189
>not the one of a businessman.
maybe that of a salesman [pitch]
>>
>>1199189
I think it's old age desu. He never gives any coherent responses. He's just rambling and bragging, which is one of the reasons why people don't like him very much.
>>
>>1199224
that's politics, senpai.
It's about time you understood that.
There's no other way to get as popular.
>>
>>1199228
You're in denial. If he would talk like he did during the eighties, he would be immensely popular. Aside from that, the similarities with Reagan are unbelievable.
>>
>>1199229
>You're in denial.
Why would I ? I won't vote for him, nor do I care about who's elected in the U.S.

> If he would talk like he did during the eighties, he would be immensely popular.
maybe for people like you (& me), but that's not how it works.
He aims for a public that has the biggest chances to vote for him, from there, he might change a bit to attract or the votes, but the core stays the same.
You think being eloquent gives you much more votes ? Well, just look at France, Holland is probably the worst speaker since the 2nd Empire.

Being precise is dangerous, because for one, it's hard to make very good policies in details that will please everyone, and the context might change.
Now, they all come back on what they said for whatever reason, but that happens when all they do is simply rambling and avoiding to go in details, imagine if they did.

World has changed, so did campaigning.
>>
>>1199241
If this is his strategy, it's backfiring hard. People are saying they want his son to run instead.
>>
>>1199246
>If this is his strategy, it's backfiring hard. People are saying they want his son to run instead.
and people said he was a clown that has no chance whatsoever to get elected.

You're the one that seems to be in denial here.
>>
>>1199248
I guess we'll see in November, but I'm glad he picked Pence.
>>
Can someone post the wemb of the media calling trump a clown and saying that he wont be able to do X. Only to be shown wrong again and again. It's a compilation of news coverage vs trump. Something that /pol/ could have made.
>>
>>1199261
>>
>>1199266
Thank you anon
>>
Here’s how Mike Pence intends to build the wall:
>http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/border-security-and-immigration-building-a-principled-consensus-for-reform
>>
Anyone able to webm this from 0:13-0:18? No sound please, want to post it on other boards
>>
>>1199462
forgot link because I'm a dumb little faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVYbSsHcx3Y
>>
>>1199195
Well explaining to commie losers that most of that "genocide," was disease doing its natural thing and the same outcome would have happened even if the Europeans had solely shown up to sing nurseries and make macaroni art doesn't work when you're in the middle of a bunch of screaming retards.

And yes, that is a worthwhile counterargument because many of the native civilizations were themselves guilty of genocide, slavery and war. Cortes wouldn't have been able to completely trash Tenochtitlan if it hadn't made a bloody enemy of everyone including fellow Aztecs. The idea that genocide, slavery and war were alien concepts to the continent before Europeans arrived is nothing but the painfully ignorant noble savage myth. There isn't a major nation or group of people on this Earth that isn't guilty of at least two of those crimes.
>>
>>
>>1199561

Damn you're quick, I'm literally converting the webm now.
>>
>>1199564
Maybe yours is a better version. I made it quick.
>>
>>1199567
Nah yours is great
>>
>>1199561
Typical Turkroach behavior
>>
>>1191502
>being this bluepilled
>>
File: 34534534534534.webm (253KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534534.webm
253KB, 640x360px
>>1199561

God bless Alex Jones
>>
>>1199561
holy shit, my fucking sides lol
>>
File: U8AnXYZ3Z55zQZUE.webm (943KB, 762x696px) Image search: [Google]
U8AnXYZ3Z55zQZUE.webm
943KB, 762x696px
>>1199561
>>
>>
>>1199675
>>
>>1193265
>We need law and order
Which one?
>>
>>1193480
>>1193483
>>1193484
I like this man, a lot.
>>
>>1199561
>Saudi Arabians aren't funny enough for your little jihad?

So Alex basically implies that they're terrorist apologists on top of saying it in a bigoted way ("little jihad", to those of them that are Muslim or from predominantly Muslim regions, like Cenk).

At that point in many other Western countries it would be considered "fighting words" and Cenk wouldn't necessarily be in trouble for kicking Alex's ass. But seriously, the "show" (if you can call TYT that) staffers should have just pushed Alex off the set moving-wall-style.

What the everloving fuck.
>>
American politics are literally just reality TV. Y'all are voting like nigguhs vote on Big Brother. I'ts hilarious.
>>
>>1195014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a2mi6VifIY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0o9sgZZtgk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfHZ3FG-LII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOMuHAd0TvU
>>
>>1199693
>>
>>1199488

Your assumptions aside, you're saying you can't condemn a crime or criminal if everybody else also commits a similar crime?
>>
This threads at bump limit, next thread here: >>1199738
>>
Solution: Sane Americans who don't want to vote for any shit-bird primary, move to Canada. Wait a little while for all those crazies to fuck themselves hard and join us all in colonizing America. We can call it whatever you want! We're super chill up here.
>>
>>1197894
What song?
>>
File: Aboard The Trump Train.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Aboard The Trump Train.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>1199957
OC For RNC General Early Release
>>
>>1199743
Why Canada, why not Mexico or the Middle East?
>>
>>1199740
No I'm not, I'm saying sitting in a room full of criminals and suddenly hounding one of them for their crimes while ignoring or even making excuses for others makes you (general you) look really fucking stupid, ignorant, biased and hypocritical.

And at the end of the day, those people aren't looking for a workable solution to anything, they're there to rabblerouse, incite, insult and feel superior. Progressives and their extremists have shown time and again they don't give any fucks about Natives other than using fractions of the heritage to accrue victimhood points.
>>
>>1199743
>Sane Americans
Should stay the fuck away from Canada. You're the SJW Mecca of North America.
>>
>>1189150
>That fucking WWE scene
Holy shit
>>
>>1199258
>Trump's not a serious candidate
>Trump will be out by October
>Trump will never win a single primary
>Trump has a ceiling of 25% among the GOP voters
>Trump has a ceiling of 30% among the GOP voters
>Trump has a ceiling of 35% among the GOP voters
>Trump has a ceiling of 45% among the GOP voters
>Trump will never win the south
>Trump can't win with evangelicals
>Trump will never reach 1237 delegates
>Trump will never be accepted by the party
>Trump will never be the nominee

well, let me tell you :
Trump will never win the general
>>
>>1200826
Call me a concern troll all you want, but I'm actually a Trump supporter. I'm just not delusional. Last night's speech was great, and I think he's going to win, but I won't be sure until after the debates.
>>
>>1191866
>don't thank me! i didn't rape anybody!
every goddamn time.
>>
>>1184346
the cringe is real
not a trumper btw
>>
>>1197863
>target audience

It's the otherway round. People who make these video believe that other people will find it appealing based on obscure criteria.

They think politics is all about communication, so let's create some dramatic-thingy scenery where you tell shit at Trump on a semi-mockery register. And I can see the marketing campaign advisor saying "it's gonna hit the youngs, they're gonna love it".

The result is a piece of artificial grotesque crap. I won't buy their shit for one penny even though I am a lefty.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.