[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brexit thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 61

File: Brexit.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.webm
2MB, 960x540px
Brexit thread
>>
>>1150702
David you have outdone yourself
>>
File: 1466737995586.webm (4MB, 636x352px) Image search: [Google]
1466737995586.webm
4MB, 636x352px
>>
>>1150715
mfw this is all a ploy to give the UN final control of the world...june 23...more sacred geomentry.
>>
File: never surrender.webm (464KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
never surrender.webm
464KB, 640x360px
>>1150702
>>
File: nige2.gif (4MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nige2.gif
4MB, 500x500px
>>
File: priesthood_rising.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
priesthood_rising.webm
4MB, 854x480px
>>1150702
>>
>>1150753
nice gif retard
quit posting this shit from a mac
>>
File: nigle.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nigle.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>1151419
>Cruz
>Brexit
Aren't the Irish supposed to be great warriors because they fight off catholic priests at an early age?
>>
>>1151452

This webm might be finally outdated
>>
>>1151452
>>1151465
The feels though. Finally, it has truly happened. No need to cry anymore.
>>
>>1150724
the UN is full of retards
>>
File: nW9XchE.webm (353KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
nW9XchE.webm
353KB, 720x368px
No going back now
>>
>>1150724
how would this give the UN more power? genuinely interested anon
>>
>>1151532
Fucking good.

>28 nations (soon to be 27, because of brexit)
>trying to get shit done
>all nations have different ideas and opinions

Nothing gets done this way. EU is the most ineffective fucking thing I can think of in the form of allied countries.
They also don't give a shit about the environment and the technical bits of science and everything around us (which everyone seems to ignore when discussing this whole brexit thing).

Libbies only make it about one thing: "muh immigration".
>>
>>1151544
Trying not to veto a strongly worded letter for once
>>
>>1151550
Don't forget how they can force bullshit regulations on you without a vote on it
>>
File: 1466794598885.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466794598885.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>1150715
other version

need song
>>
>>1151863
it's intro soundtrack from the We Were Soldiers with Mel Gibson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdnWqqiep4U
>>
File: CameronReactsToBrexit.webm (3MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
CameronReactsToBrexit.webm
3MB, 624x352px
>>1151465
>>
File: 435435343543.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
435435343543.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Have some OC
>>
>>1151452
We're all gonna make it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs
>>
File: cave in.webm (3MB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
cave in.webm
3MB, 840x630px
>>
>>1150753
Well, at least you tried anon
>>
File: nigel made a mistake.webm (4MB, 326x184px) Image search: [Google]
nigel made a mistake.webm
4MB, 326x184px
good job, lads
>>
TALLY HO LADS
>>
>>1152203

What a stupid line of questioning. The point is they can spend the money they save how they like, possibly the NHS. But you still have to make the decision in Parliament.
>>
>>1151550
>They also don't give a shit about the environment and the technical bits of science and everything around us (which everyone seems to ignore when discussing this whole brexit thing).

Except for the, you know, fuckloads of cooperation that gets done precisely because of the EU
>>
>>1152203
Being Spanish, seeing a reporter actually pressing on a question like that and a politician actually answering looks like something straight out of a fairy tale.
>>
>>1152203
turkeys voting for xmas
>>
>>1152203
brexit fags BTFO literally the morning after, based reporter
>>
Please can someone webm this for me?

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMrnFgChPw0
>>
>>1152308
Also here are the lyrics for anyone wondering:

We're England and Wales
We're England and Waaaales
Fuck off Russia
We're England and Wales
>>
>>1151550

Shit man, the scientists I know have been some of the most pro-EU people, due to all the grant funding and ease of cooperation that the EU gave. Probably not going to get that much diverted to them from the now freed up funding.

All in all, we're just going to have to wait and see. Hopefully Farage and Boris and whatnot are right about all this and we'll come out stronger.
>>
File: addy.webm (4MB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
addy.webm
4MB, 240x176px
>>1152321
>>
>>1151863
it's "i vow to thee my country"
>>
>>1152256
haha no the money they saved by not sending it to EU will now instead be used to pay the many trade fees that the EU removed, and also it will be used to pay for some of the subsidies that UK will no longer receive

because the EU is, among other things, a trade union

in the end, the UK will pay more and earn less by leaving the EU. They won't be able to spend the money however they want, because there won't be any money to spend.

there's a good fucking reason why no one who knows anything about national economy wanted brexit to happen. It may be bad for the EU, but its worse for the UK.
>>
>>1152329
that's not what the stock markets say
and clearly you have no idea how a parliamentary democracy works

nigel is not in power so he cannot do anything
>>
>>1152203
Nigel didn't promise that, go complain with Boris.
>>
>>1152329
>Remember lads sovereignty is less important than money
>>
>>1152339
Fucking this. I feel like I'm the only person who voted leave because of sovereignty and the right for Britain to have complete control over itself.

If the EU had been a purely economic trade union I'd have been absolutely fine with it. It wasn't. The loss of money is absolutely worth the principle of controlling ourselves.
>>
>>1152343
I agree, the British aren't strangers to hard times and have survived far worse. Is it really so hard for those who can't remember that and have known nothing but comfort to accept that they may need to tighten their belts and work hard in the coming months in order to see the light at the end of the tunnel? Of course there's economic uncertainty in the short term, it's inevitable given the changes ahead and the difficulties the nation will inevitably face, but change isn't always a bad thing, and to let the fear of it rule over you ensures you'll never be free.
>>
>>1152343
Could have saved a lot of money, factories and British lives by not going to war in 1914 or signing a peace in 1940. If the current selfish generation were alive then they'd be complaining about naziphobia and #NotAllGermans and the dim flame of liberty would have been snuffed out forever. Now the people who remember that Britain or whose parents lived through those harsh times have set Britain straight and i for one am glad they did so.
>>
>>1152329
Nobody had a problem with the EU when it was an economic union. The moment the heavyweights in it started treating it as a soft empire to incrementally force political decisions on dissident nations the hatred started.

The result of Brexit is as much on the EU's shoulders as the UK's. A lot of good things were traded away for leaving the EU, but as long as the bureaucrats that run it continue to erode away the idea of national sovereignty for the benefit of unpopular ideas they will make themselves easy to target and demonize.

If they're honestly working to undermine those rights then those advocating for sovereignty are not wrong in their demonizing. If they're too stupid to realize what their negative policies are doing then their project deserves to fail for making it easy to hate what would otherwise be a good thing.
>>
>>1151532
Full video
>>
>>1152203
How is Nigel supposed to guarantee anything if he isn't PM
>>
>>1152127

Sauce by any chance?
>>
>>1152132

Good job lad.
>>
File: welcometotheUK.webm (4MB, 802x334px) Image search: [Google]
welcometotheUK.webm
4MB, 802x334px
>>
>>1152453
>2016
>not beleaving in britain
>>
>>1152450

The thick of it, season 3 last episode.
>>
>>1152343
>>1152339
>sovereignty

You keep using that word; I don't think it means what you think it means.
>>
>>1152457
>beeing that clever
>>
Scotland may finally leave this time....for reals....
>>
>>1151550

its 6 nations and 21 observers that go with what the 6 force on them.

glad its over
>>
>>1152488

It's going to be close if they have another referendum. 38% did vote for leave, though, so I guess they don't all love the EU.
>>
>>1152457

The union coming apart mate. In a decade or so there's gonna be England and fuck all.
>>
File: brexit.webm (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brexit.webm
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>1152132
>Sylvia is American
:3
>>
>>1152132
what movie?
>>
>>1152623
the truman show, would recomend one watch, not more tho, never watch a jim carrey movie more than once. except series of unfortunate events
>>
>>1152203
nigel had nothing to do with the "350m/week to the nhs" bus shit
but since hes the figurehead of course hes going to get clubbed for it
>>
>>1152266
This is why people like Farage. Guy might be kind of a bigot sometimes but he's a straight shooter, which is very fucking rare in British politics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFHDYSFbf0
>>
Why would you celebrate not being in Europe anymore? Why would you celebrate your own currency and economy going to shit? This whole thing has been so painfully goddamn stupid.
>>
>>1152977

1) The EU =/= Europe. Europe still exists, we're still in Europe and we're still going to trade with Europe

2) I hate to break it to you but the currency and economy is fine, already at higher levels than in earlier points of the year and previous years. Markets react to big events, stop the press.

3) If you knew anything about the UK and the EU you'd understand why it's been such a big issue for people
>>
>>1152574
that's how it's been for 300 years
>>
>>1152977
this.
Brexit voting paper.
Fuck myself in the ass:
Dont fuck myself in the ass:
>>
>>1153001
As if I'm going to trust your expertise on this subject over that of a scientist like Thunderf00t.
>>
>>1153001
does lying to yourself help you sleep at night?
>>
>>1151452
>We are finally free

I never thought this day would come.
>>
>>1151491
Wrong.

The tears of pain have been shed and dried, tears of joy will now take their place.
>>
>>1152977
the currency and economy is fine, in fact we currently have the cheapest borrowing rates in decades.

>actually believing EU propaganda that the sky is caving in

cuck
>>
>>1153058
>cuck
Nice buzzword, you alt-righter piece of human garbage. Do everyone a favor and just kill yourself already, you clearly hate yourself anyways.
>>
File: 100 to fuck off.gif (67KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
100 to fuck off.gif
67KB, 500x375px
>>1153063
>not an argument
>>
>>1153017

Oh yes Tunderf00t the scientist, who definitely doesn't have a biased view due to his EU shekel funding or anything.
>>
>>1153087
Scientists are objective and unbiased.
>>
File: eukek.gif (4MB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
eukek.gif
4MB, 481x500px
>>
File: JP.webm (456KB, 428x336px) Image search: [Google]
JP.webm
456KB, 428x336px
>>1153108
>>
>>1153108
Sooooooooooo all scientists are automatically objective an unbiased all the time, got it. Is that after receiving the bachellor's degree, masters or phd? I wonder
>>
>>1152324
sauce on vid?
>>
>>1153156
Look, their job is looking for the truth using the scientific method. It doesn't get more objective and unbiased than that. Scientists are far more objective and unbiased than any other group of people, hence why their opinion carries far more weight. They are a far more reliable authority than a bunch of weebs on an anonymous picture forum.
>>
>>1153108

So you'd say that people like Richard Dawkins are 100% unbiased when it comes to the topic of evolution?
>>
>>1152479
Well memed lad, great points. Too bad the definition of sovereignty is that you are boss in own country. You can hardly say that is 100% the case for EU countries that have laws made outside of it but that apply for it. Is Britain boss of it's own fisheries policy? And if the awnser is no (which it is) how is it just as sovereign as say Norway who does decide it on it's own.
>>
>p-please let me join
>no. you're unstable and annoying
>p-please
>no
>p-please. I will behave I promise
>fucking fine
>OUR ECONOMY IS STRONG AGAIN LOL WE DON'T NEED YOU COCKSUCKING LEECHES XDDDDDDD please don't leave though, investors. we really need jobs
>w-wha? leave the UK, northern ireland and scottland? b-but we're strong again
>>
>>1152666
you only saw earth girls are easy once?
>>
File: Scotland eyes the eu.webm (568KB, 546x464px) Image search: [Google]
Scotland eyes the eu.webm
568KB, 546x464px
>>
>>1153082

>UK
>Dollars

Now you fucked up.
>>
>>1152329

Have a look at what's going to happen in Dadaab, Kenya in a few months and let us know what that's going to do for European and American economies.

At least now that England is out they have a chance to dodge another economy-draining, social-straining bullet.
>>
>>1152658
As the public face, it was his responsibility to straighten out what the actual goals/promises are BEFORE the vote. No, he waited until after everyone voted to come out and say "yeah nah we're not doing that," something he could have easily done earlier, but that would have been sacrificing victory for the sake of being honest with the population, and we can't have that.
>>
>>1152203
First off, Nigel had nothing to do with that
>350 mil to the NHS
Thing. PLUS it was never claimed that 350 mil a week would all go to the fucking NHS to begin with. The NHS was just used as a suggestion of what that money could be put to better use
>>
>>1153163
They're still as biased and open to subjective interpretations as any other human being is, and that's quite a lot. They have the veneer of objective authority and certainly the scientific method and logical reasoning are powerful tools to determine truth, but don't for a moment pretend that scientists can't fall into the trap of established dogma and groupthink that any other group can.

Often the trailblazing scientists are the ones that are ridiculed and ostracized in their own times. The open democratization of their methods and ideas in the form of peer-review stress testing is how they come to reliable, but prevailing mob mentalities can and have broken down that process many times in the past.

>>1153258
None of the businesses that call London home are going to Scotland. The infrastructure isn't there and the timescale for Scottish independence is mired by the current limbo of the UK's status. Much more likely that they'll jump ship for mainland Europe or head to Ireland.

>>1153378
The refugee crisis is what made this happen. The Brits haven't liked the French and Germans throwing their weight around, but they dealt with it because being in the EU was mutually beneficial. The pants-on-head retarded response to the refugee crisis however killed that idea for many people and not just in the UK.

This all could have been avoided had common-sense border control been implemented from the start, if the corporations that call Europe home would look at the larger picture instead of valuing short-term cheap labor and if European governments hadn't collectively guilt-tripped themselves into nigh cultural suicide.
>>
>>1153452
>Often the trailblazing scientists are the ones that are ridiculed and ostracized in their own times
I bet you agree with people like Helmuth Nyborg and Charles Murray.
>>
>>1153538
>work-safe GIF
Great job.
>>
>>
>>1150715
>his smile at the end
I love this man
>>
>>1152284
Nigel has said this many times

Hes happy to go without the fat salary

If there be trouble let it come in my time that my children may have peace

Cuck
>>
>>1153471
Do I think Whites are by product of who they are more intelligent than others? Not by a long shot.

Do I think this myopic bid for corporate gain and maliciously naive assertion that inviting hundreds of thousands of refugees/immigrants from one of the world's preeminent conflict zones where violent dogmatic religion still influences and governs oppressively is a good idea? Absolutely not.

Every single instance of one culture inviting in masses of relatively uneducated people from a congruent culture and utterly failing to force assimilation ends in disaster. History is littered with examples of this, some that don't even stretch that far back (Lebanon).

Europe for whatever reason seems to carry the arrogance to assume that they will be the sole exception to this repeated trend, that they are exempt from the history of human experience and so carry on blindly with the idea that this all too familiar storm won't hit them, that it can't because of arbitrarily inflated egotistic hubris that elevates themselves above and beyond the factors that have governed human history from its inception.
>>
>>1153932
>congruent
And of course my luck would have it that I only proof read after posting.

Substitute the appropriate words. Converse. Contrasting. Incompatible.
>>
>>1153452
no one ever said anyone will go to scotland. it's scotland that wants to fuck off from the UK.

the big money will most likely go to frankfurt. but I'm sure you guys don't need them, amirite?
UK economy was really good before the EU kek
>>
>>1154054
>no one ever said anyone will go to scotland.
You're right, misread that post.
>>
>>1153058

>we currently have the cheapest borrowing rates in decades.

That's usually the case right before bubbles burst.
>>
>>1153108
>>1153163
Science is inherently political. Only the scientific method is any where near unbiased and even then researcher judgement and expectation has been show to play a role. Faggots who don't understand or participate in science that worship it are sadder than retardedly devout people.
>>
File: The Gathering Storm (part 1).webm (4MB, 846x470px) Image search: [Google]
The Gathering Storm (part 1).webm
4MB, 846x470px
>>
>>1151550
Not really. problem is EU is drowning in bureaucracy and you obviously have big players like Germany pushing their own agendas. EU's format and approach should theoretically be the best one, but it simply doesn't work in reality because of bloat.
>>
>>1153932
still believing in culture, spooks

I think Brexit was an elaborate scheme to mess up the last good Islamic government around just like westerners always do. Now we're going to have to fall back on Sweden and France.
>>
>>1154173
how can you not believe in them when crimes committed by race population percentage always massively out weigh white british? Look at Sweden, read about swedens social climate and what its politicians say. It is running itself into the dirt.
>>
>>1152507
first post-brexit poll had 59% support for scottish independence
>>
Britons will never be slaves indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q#
>>
>>1154328

and the poll just before the polls closed has remaining winning. They obviously don't mean a thing.
>>
>>1153020
>not "Waking up in United Freedom"
>>
the E.U is ruled by germany, and the germans have proven themselves the real rulers of Europe twice,

the difference this time is they didnt use tanks...
>>
>>1154824
And they always go through Belgium...
>>
What I would kill for would be the Vince McMahon reactions cut into the referendum coverage.

https://youtu.be/4va0yanY_z4 [Embed]

>Newcastle being nearly 50/50 despite being a Remain"stronghold"
>Sunderland 60/40 landslide
>Birmingham being majority Leave
>Leave declared winner
>Cameron resigns
>>
>>1153163
You cannot be unbiased when facing a decision about your own salary.
>>
>>1153163

If you don't think the R&D sector is as political as any other, you're naïve as fuck mate. They bicker over funding like nobody's business.
>>
>>1150749
Alwasy kek at that.
>>
>>1153108
firstly, all people are biased

secondly, scientists have no authority on politics or economics.
>>
>>1154944
Says who? What makes anyone an authority on politics and economics? You? Give me a break.
>>
>>1152453
>Not having faith in the British people to work together

At least know England and Wales will be booking it to push Britain back up to its rightful glory.
>>
>>1152321
The exit camp has no idea what they're supposed to do now. They never actually expected to win.
>>
>>1152343
>>1152339
You do realize nothing in the EU happened without the UK having a big say in it?
>>
File: VLADIMIR PUTIN.webm (3MB, 592x320px) Image search: [Google]
VLADIMIR PUTIN.webm
3MB, 592x320px
dumping some /pol/ stuff here to link to from elsewhere.
>>
File: WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES.webm (4MB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
WAR, WAR NEVER CHANGES.webm
4MB, 480x284px
>>
>>1154964
>people actualy believe this

No, Germany decided from the start what each nation should do.
>>
File: GODDAMN UPDATES OBAMA NIGGER.webm (4MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
GODDAMN UPDATES OBAMA NIGGER.webm
4MB, 480x272px
>>
File: TRUMP NOISES.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP NOISES.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
>>1152203
>voting on petty shit like the NHS

This is about KING and COUNTRY. This is about SOVEREIGNTY.
>>
File: LAEFFY.webm (4MB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
LAEFFY.webm
4MB, 572x322px
>>
File: TAKE THE RED PILL.webm (4MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
TAKE THE RED PILL.webm
4MB, 270x360px
>>
>>1153708

that's cringy as fuck lad
>>
>>1154968
Smart idea, if the sniper wasn't that dumb he'd save his bullets.
>>
>>1154986
>Lad
cringy right there son
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAH.webm (429KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAH.webm
429KB, 360x360px
>>1152977
>Look at me I am very smart, informed and I have the factual truth to share about this

>confuses the EU with a continent
>mistake is pointed out
>still insists he's right

Good lad. Keep repeating whatever you heard until even the deaf idiots know this "truth"
>>
File: MAYAHEE MAYAHOO TRIGGLYPUFF.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
MAYAHEE MAYAHOO TRIGGLYPUFF.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>
File: DANGER SEEKERS.webm (4MB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
DANGER SEEKERS.webm
4MB, 608x336px
>>
>>1152132
>nigel at the end

lovely touch
>>
>>1153932
They will assimilate, eventually. Stop fearmongering, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1155071
lol how deluded
>>
>>1152127
What show is this?
>>
>>1154105
>Faggots who don't understand or participate in science that worship it are sadder than retardedly devout people.
This, but luckily only 15 years olds and neet fedora manchildren do this. I'm doing scientific research at my university and I can tell you, me and any of the scientists would not give a fuck about saying some bullshit about politics for money. EU? Fucking great, now about that new lab we were talking about.
>>
File: Next PM.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Next PM.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1155014
I give this 4 points on the Richter scale.
>>
>>1154970
why would someone use windows 10 if they didnt want a shitty OS
>>
>>1155616
Oh god no. Anyone but Boris.
>>
>>1155702
Search your feelings you know it's true. England's face to the world will be fat clown and be the but of every joke on both sides of the Atlantic.
>>
>>1155071
When exactly? Second generation? Third? Fourth? Because it's not happening and people like you putting your head in the sand because you'd rather not deal with uncomfortable truths are just making it worse. Your civilization and culture are not infallible. You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that not everyone in the world is going to see the light you do and they can and will use your naivete against you.
>>
>>1154969
>this is what german cucks believe

there's a reason why britain kept their currency and measurment units.
>>
>>1154989
or even better, not given away his position.

this is how the mortar crews learn where to target, besides, any half decent sniper would've relocated after his 3rd to 4th shot.
>>
File: 1452273170439.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452273170439.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>1155832
Well we kept our currency too. And germany said "don't you dare build a fence" we built a fence, "don't you dare close your borders" we closed it, "you have to take refugees!" nope fuck off. Germany makes decisions for sure, doesn't mean people will obey them though.
>>
>>1151863
Welcome back Britain, we missed you.
>>
>>1150702
And now to watch the United Kingdom of Great Britain and North Ireland become the Kingdom of England and Wales. Then all of the sneers made by people about how Britain is a "shadow of its former self" will become truer than ever before as we lose much of our influence in all spheres except for the UN security council and maybe NATO assuming we can still afford to spend much on defence in a few years time.
>>
>>1155887
North Ireland re-entrance in the EU will be vetoed by Spain and Belgium, not gonna happen
>>
>>1155071
>idiot
Big word for some faggot who probably went to college to blow their parents money on political studies like a moron.
Or at the very least sides with the societal tumors that do.
Newsflash, they're about as uninformed and reactionary as your average /pol/lack: very.
A hardline stance is always a doomed one. Accept this, accept realistic factors.
You fucking cumquat.
>>
>>1153162
The man who fought the bank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vekf_2952U
>>
>>1155887
This.

A shitload of Leavers think that Remainers are incredulous and in denial just because "they've lost".
Morons! We've all lost! The Remainers are just the ones cursed with knowing that.
>>
>>1155884
welcome back Brits
>>
>>1155784
Don't worry, once Trump gets elected America will regain it's rightful place as joke of the World.
>>
>>1155071

yeah just like the romani and the jews. Any day now, perfectly assimilated without any residual problems at all. No sir, everything is gonna be just fine, we just have to wait a few hundred years.
>>
>>1155071
How delusional.
>>
>>1155071
We stopped enforcing assimilation a long-time ago because we thought it was "too racist"

Hope the civil war was worth the prank
>>
>>1155071
the number of generations needed for that is such that by the time we reach them their numbers would be too big to feel the need to assimilate to begin with. Either active assimilation policies are put into action, or we kick them out, or we get fucked
>>
>>1155784
>>1156043

That'd just be doubling down on blond buffoons leading the countries.
>>
File: Nah.webm (523KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nah.webm
523KB, 640x360px
>>
>>1156147
>romani
You mean gypsies. Stop calling them Romani, you fucking moron.
>>
>>1151419
>Potentially only 2 days of skipped meals.

Crowd is literally retarded.
>>
>>1153354
if i was the eu i would want dollars desu senpai
>>
>>1150702
Hate to be that guy but what's the source of the audio?
>>
>>1151550
>They also don't give a shit about the environment and the technical bits of science and everything around us (which everyone seems to ignore when discussing this whole brexit thing).
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>1154986
>Stefan Molyneux
Fedora-tastic!
>>
>>1156468
Swap the EU and Scotland so it makes sense.
>>
>>1154992
>Talks shit about someone's opinion
>Only thing he can point out that's wrong with it is the fact that he said Europe meaning the EU even though plenty of people do that
>>
File: 521.webm (359KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
521.webm
359KB, 720x432px
>>1157758
>>
File: ukip_boy.webm (3MB, 712x200px) Image search: [Google]
ukip_boy.webm
3MB, 712x200px
Can someone make a webm from the new Murdoch Murdoch video??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
>>
so i guess there are 8 contents now since england left EU, reminds me of pluto becoming a moon, funny how things change :)
>>
>>1155071
It's been 1,300 years of invasions into Europe and they still haven't assimilated.

Meanwhile my neighbor that came from Asia is assimilated as fuck, and he came from Vietnam. His son's a doctor.
>>
>>1151452
Someone update this with him smiling and crying tears of joy. Also replace the music with something a tad bit more triumphant.
>>
>>1151550
>leave regulatory body because you "don't have a voice"

>Now begging for no regulations from the body you chose to not have a voice in
>>
File: Recording.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Recording.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Such acceptance of democracy by the crowd
>>
>>1152203
it fine when then remain camp lie and fear monger to get votes but the second the leave do anything wrong its the end of the world. fuck this bitch
>>
File: Remain Rustics.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Remain Rustics.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>1153014
the bottom option was the #BREXIT option, so "Dont fuck myself in the ass" is pretty much right desu
>>
>>1155702
better boris than fucking Theresa "snoopers charter" May. She'd ban 4chan if she had her way because it's full of 'hate speech'
>>
I got some OC here lads, tell me if you like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8nBzccoB7s
>>
>>1158383
>it's unfair
Fucking hell Britain, rinse this shit.
>>
>>1158934
You should've realised by now, that's just how a lot of people (especially leftists) see democracy "everyone should be allowed to vote, except if they disagree with me, then they shouldn't be allowed"
>>
>>1158383
She was drunk during this. She's denying it now but she was drunk.

She's apparently an insufferable cunt off-camera as well, and she doesn't even come across well on-camera.
>>
>>1156898
>gypsies
>romani

you mean romanians, they're 100% gypsy fucks there
>>
>>1152321
Personally, I feel that what we're doing right now is a gamble, but it could pay off and make us great, while staying in the EU would've lead to our children living in a German colony. Maybe we won't live to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hell, maybe our children won't, we don't know how bad it might be. But eventually, somewhere down the line, our descendants will wake up in a free Britain. That's enough for me.
>>
>>1154948
Degrees in politics and economics.

As opposed to degrees in science. They make you authorities on science. Not politics or economics.
>>
File: 1455822813602.webm (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1455822813602.webm
1MB, 500x280px
>>
File: 1461955441618.gif (994KB, 446x403px) Image search: [Google]
1461955441618.gif
994KB, 446x403px
>>1154957
so....make england great again, by putting walls, right ?
>>
File: 1441068282473.gif (2MB, 630x268px) Image search: [Google]
1441068282473.gif
2MB, 630x268px
>>1159663

nah, they just need to import more religious plebs to live of welfare and crime and with no desire to intigrate into the society.
>>
File: WhiteMan.gif (406KB, 109x238px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteMan.gif
406KB, 109x238px
>>1159642
This video makes me happy
>>
>>1159673
that'll do it! progress rah rah!
>>
>>1152132
oh fuck this is exploitable. when he's on the ship, britannia rules the waves etc
>>
>>1159686
>progress
I really wish someone explained what that's supposed to mean. Because I doubt homosexuality is "progressive" the greeks did it thousands of years ago and then it was decided to be a bad idea for society, or bringing a religion from the middle east that's still stuck in the middle ages. How is falling back on the past progressive? Maybe we should go back to living in caves and eating grass, that'd be real progressive.
>>
>>1152324
Did Farage cite Hitler in his most recent speech in the EU parliament?
>>
>>1158902
pretty good
>>
>>1159642
related
>>
File: Farage - Not laughing.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Farage - Not laughing.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>1159642

this is a better version, also no robinhhood text over the video
>>
>>1159766
How the fuck is that better when you miss out on the funny part?
>>
>>1159770

sorry, im not autistic enough to add hitler video.
>>
>>1159772
Then go fuck yourself. Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>1154986
Not an argument
>>
>>1159773
Not Tumblr, to be sure. That's why we don't say that if you have any right wing views you're automatically the same as a mass murdering dictator.
>>
>>1159841
>Not Tumblr, to be sure
>mass murdering dictator.
You sure? Because you sound like you are.
>>
>>1159842
Differences between Tumblr and /pol/, bud.

Well, not as many as you like to think, but still.
>>
>>1152127
Royally pissed.
>>
>>1159843
>amusing comparisons and bantz is /pol/
Ok?
>>
>>1152203
That moment you realize she is riding his dick on international tv. Smiles from ear to ear.
>>
>>1159850
>claiming Hitler wasn't a mass murdering dictator isn't /pol/
I think there's some kind of communication breakdown here.

Are you saying the comparison to Hitler is funny to you just because? Because most of the people who enjoy that sort of thing are Tumblrinas, same as with comparing Trump, so forgive my confusion.
>>
>>1159859
It's funny because they are both good men of different ideologies saying similar words against a common enemy of mankind, the globalists.

And phoneposting is a mistake.
>>
>>1153258

>the UK begged to join the EEC in the 70's

kek no m8, they barely voted in, the eurocucks had to beg them, they refused the Euro too and kept the Pound

the UK has always been a net contributor to the EU, they need them, not the other way around

the optimal Brexit time was when they brought in the Lisbon Treaty though
>>
>>1159717
And obviously the most progressive thing is putting said homosexuals and religion together, even though the latter openly wants to kill the other. That's real smart progressivism there.
>>
>>1159534
Understanding that it is the case and being disgusted at its existence are not mutually exclusive states.
>>
>>1155089

Off the top of my head I think this is from one of the later seasons of The Thick of It.
>>
>>1159730
What point were you referring to?
>>
>>1155702
>>1155784

Hahaha MICHAEL GOVE FUCKS UP EVERYONE'S PLANS ONCE AGAIN
>>
>>1152339
Y'know, not a single politician I've ever voted for has ever come to power, and given the first past the post system the UK uses, that holds true for over 50% of the whole of the UK.

Leaving the EU affects my own personal involvement in democracy by precisely 0%. And again, that applies to 50+% of the entire nation.
>>
>>1158282
What did he say?
>>
>>1163683
"So we can get all the foreigners out of our country."
>>
>>1152203
It really bugs the shit out of me how retarded people are about this. If you know any-fucking-thing about grammar it's blatantly goddamn obvious that the phrase on the bus did not promise all of that money to the NHS.
>>
>>1152329
Dude im from a small ass country from north america and we have free trade agreements with the whole fucking world, the UK will have no problem with this mythical "fees" you talk about.
>>
>>1158282
>>1163704
Daaaamn.
>>
File: nige.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nige.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: nige_hillary.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nige_hillary.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1163840
>>
>>1152324
Holy shit, there is so much history repeating..
>>
>>1152132
kek
>>
>>1152132
this needs to be longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2IJFCUBFs

Silent wemb with new subs possibly.
>>
File: qpuBaKr4pOCT.gif (2MB, 284x315px) Image search: [Google]
qpuBaKr4pOCT.gif
2MB, 284x315px
le infamous side-eye
>>
>>1155649
thats not windows 10 bruv
>>
File: Please_Dont_Go_-_Swede_Mason.webm (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Please_Dont_Go_-_Swede_Mason.webm
3MB, 300x169px
>>
>>1150702
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yao5e-4pVeQ
>>
>>1158349
Working on it now anon.
>>
File: Feels_Good_Man.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Good_Man.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>1158349
>>1164576
>>
File: 1460009356674.gif (2MB, 487x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460009356674.gif
2MB, 487x200px
>>1150724
dont bring 23 into this
>>
>>1158360
Being subjected to undemocratic rules from a superstate =/= "having a voice".
>>
>>1164647

Good stuff mate, saved.

Reckon you could do something with this? >>1154836
>>
>>1152453
>webm originally posted to reddit

fuck off
>>
Not sure why Nigel Farage is so personally happy about it. The only political power he, or his party, have ever had is in the European Parliament, which won't be an option after this. Other than that one UKIP MP who jumped ship from the Conservatives and held his seat.

I can't really imagine what platform the UK Independence Party will run on in 2020 when the UK is independent (or at least, probably will be within that time frame), but I'm willing to bet the short term uncertainty and financial problems put everyone off voting for them.
>>
Try the Game of Brexit. Help the British back to EU:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/game-of-brexit/id1128100846
>>
>>1152127
what number do i press for an outside line?
>>
>>1165116

Dubs
>>
>>1164957
I'll see what I can do anon. ;)
>>
>>1165273
>>1164957

Ask and thou shall receive.
>>
https://youtu.be/wLogu1K0lis
>>
>>1153017
Scientist != Political knowledge.
Ben Carson is a Neurosurgeon, is he the best candidate for the U.S presidency?
>>
>>1156043
>Once Bernie gets elected America will regain it's rightful place as joke of the World
FTFY
>>
>>1165029
>Spends several decades trying to enact a certain policy
>It happens
>WOOOW WHY IS HE HAPPY NOW HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO
>>
>>1159730
after the leave won he said something about the EU isn't laughing anymore and ppl made connections with hitler speeches or hitler in general
>>
>>1163759
I think you overestimate your countryman's intelligence.
>>
>>1163759
The media was really grasping with that one. Anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together would get he meant it in a "All this money could go to something else, like the NHS," way rather than a literal "Every pound will 100% guaranteed for sure go to the NHS."

It's fucking stupid and he should have pointed out how fucking stupid that woman was being about it.
>>
>>1165373
kek
>>
>>1151452
What is the music on this one?
>>
>>1154970
Calm down anakin.
>>
>>1165753
>Once Bernie gets elected America will be at the same level of socialism as the rest of the world, therefor the rest of the world laughing at america for electing Bernie would be massivley hypocritical
FTFY
>>
>>1154983
As much substance as Trump's campaign speeches, or the leave campaign's propaganda
>>
File: cobleave.gif (2MB, 387x315px) Image search: [Google]
cobleave.gif
2MB, 387x315px
>>1164496
Better Version
>>
>>1166796
>independence, trade, immigration, cultural-ethnic preservation, crime, and national security are insubstantial

You're right, it's far more substantial to develop an unstable elitist and undemocratic global political system; or to elect the first woman president.
>>
>>1166826
>independence, trade, immigration, cultural-ethnic preservation, crime, and national security are insubstantial

>no plans or detail about how these things will be achieved

Yep, sure is a lot of substance there
>>
>>1166832
>no plans or details

Trump's not very eloquent, but you can read up on it here: donaldjtrump.com/positions

Let's see what happens with the Brexit negotations
>>
>>1166773
Don't like me no commies mi amigo
>>
>>1150749
i just woke up my animals from laughing at this.
>>
>>1164647
RIP
>>
>>1151863

Now he will rest.
>>
Too bad Farage just resigned... feels bad man
>>
>>1152256
>The point is they can spend the money they save
>the money they save
I have some bad news for you laddy.
>>
>>1152132
Fuck Australia, wheres New Zealand?
>>
>>1154986
>that's cringy as fuck lad
that guy is a libertarian, the epitome of a cuck, everything he does is cringy
>>
>>1164647

Suddenly this is very bitter-sweet.
>>
>>1164647

what song is this? nice work btw
>>
>>1151550
It was all fine when it was a trade agreement, what we have today is fucking insanity
>>
>>1152343
I agree completely with you. I didnt vote because Im an expat who moved at 12 y/o and my UK passport expired, but I was so fucking pleased to hear the UK got out. The EU is gunna fall, other countries will follow suit, so we dont need to worry about the tariffs or whatever. It shouldve stayed as a trade union, but the Krauts got greedy
>>
>>1152482
underrated comment
>>
>>1163441

This >>1166098 I was referring to.
However it seems like quite a lot of people use this phrase, I watched a video where Donald Trump essentially says the same thing.
>>
File: 1372433674322.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1372433674322.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>1152977
>in Europe
>>
>>1166832
You do realise that even though the government was heavily on the remain side it is still their job to make the plans. Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage... They aren't MP's. It isn't the people's job to make plans it's the government's. We just elect who we want to make those plans.
>>
>>1152343
Aye. There is no price tag on independence.
>>
This referendum has only proven that Britbongs are hands down the dumbest creatures in Europe.
>>
File: eyebrowmang x.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrowmang x.gif
1MB, 288x314px
>>1152132
>Sweden is a black guy
>>
>>1152132
Nigel at the end is awesome.
>>
>>1155702
He announced he wouldn't do it, before NIgel did.
>>
File: dunham and dunmer.gif (2MB, 350x310px) Image search: [Google]
dunham and dunmer.gif
2MB, 350x310px
>>1159752
mfw people insist on saying that the media is right-winged
>>
>>1154970
>mfw this nigger can't figure out how to set up his updates to only update when he turns off his computer of his own free will
>>
>>1154980
would go to war with/10
>>
>>1158526
incredibly underrated
>>
File: 1465517276236.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1465517276236.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>1169695
>in Europe
>>
>>1150749
oh holy kek
>>
>>1169695
fuck off Juncker
>>
>>1169720
Because it's right-winged in relation to the speaker, meaning it's not left enough for them. They see Fox News and stop thinking about it critically. There is right wing media out there, but by and large the publications that people have told themselves are reputable are moving further and further to the left. Not to mention the utter lunacy that takes place with journalism majors these days.
>>
>>1169695
Not any dumber than the self-loathing and myopically authoritarian bureaucrats that managed to poison the initially non-controversial idea of a European Union and the need for a common market.

Europe is stronger united, but if it comes in the form of the current EU the nationalist sentiment is only going to spread. If it had the image of serving Europe's interests from the bottom up then I assure you the UK would have never even had this vote.

The EU finds itself the target of ideas like this because of its actions. It is not innocent and making empty promises that it'll change if you only prostrate yourself a little more is not working anymore.
>>
>>1153432
Oh yes, he must be responsible for everything anyone on his side says. Do tell me though, were the Remain campaigners held to that standard? How many promises of Armageddon and total financial ruination were had?
>>
>>1150724
>UN
>any kind of control
pick one
>>
>>1154964
Except all of the things that were pushed through to us when all of our representatives voted against them... Like regulations on our southern docks, which everyone including the business who owned said docks didn't want to be passed, and our MEP's voted against... which got passed anyway.
But please, carry on telling us how how "lol u have MEPs for a reason DUHHH course u have a say".
Get educated you fucking knob.
>>
I'm shocked Brexit passed.

I want to make a Fire thread but my computer is down and I don't have enough .gifs of things burning to meet the min OP post limit.

Would any of you be interested in a Fire thread anyway?
>>
>>1174809
I will pick Any Kind of control.
>>
>In B4 England becomes the Virginia or Texas of the EU version of the US Civil war.
>>
>>1176892
Would That make Germany New York?
>>
>>1176896

i hadn't though that far into it. Maybe?
>>
>>1176892
If Virginia or Texas contained the most important financial centre in the world
>>
>>1169695
You misspelled the EU.
They could've avoided this, but they got cocky and tried to be more than an economical group. Now they spurned one nation so much they left.
More to come, too, I wager.
>>
>>1176892
That implies Britain is in the wrong.
Who's Georgia, and who's Based General Sherman?
>>
>>1152352
>the british
>imlying 'the british' you refer to aren't people who've died a long time ago or are no longer in power
>>
File: nige_happy.webm (3MB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
nige_happy.webm
3MB, 640x356px
>>
File: oliver.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oliver.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1163771
>small ass country
>north amerika
Nigga there only are 3 countries here, just say you are mexican
>>
>>1179381
Good job, Oliver.
>>
>>1179381
Is that really how you're supposed to pronounce kek?
>>
>>1163683
lol I'm from derbyshire and I didn't understand the little dweeb either.
>>
>>1158526
Funny thing is Eddie Izzard is like an ancient troll. He's been pulling this stunt for years and it's done his career good. Not a bad comedian either.
>>
>>1179905
Goddamn I hope not.
>>
>>1179905
kehk
>>
File: TOP KEK.webm (727KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOP KEK.webm
727KB, 1280x720px
>>1179905
>>1179963
naw, oliver just spazzed out in the presence of are nige
>>
>>1153108
One day a person told me that science was the new religion and libtards worshiped scientists like saints, I did not wish to believe that person, now I'm forced to.
>>
>>
>>1180484
If the scientists weren't agreeing with him he wouldn't be saying that. Ignore him.
>>
>>1180507
kek
>>
>>1158526
kek
>>
>>1179852
Nah, if it's a "small-ass" country then it's Canada dude. It's big geographically, but almost all 36 million of them live within 100 miles of the US border and half of that is concentrated in the Ontario-Quebec beltway between Toronto and Montreal.

The US has 320 million and Mexico has 125 million.

>>1180484
It's important to realize that they don't worship scientists, they worship the authority that scientists wield. Western progressivism is starting to build a history of anti-science dogma comparable to even the staunchest of insufferable Christfags.

Don't let any progressives actually try to convince you otherwise. They're only better at hiding their dogmas because the inept rightwing essentially gave them a monopoly on culture. There's a cultural shift, backlash and overdue pendulum swing happening right now, but it's still too early to tell what's going to happen.
>>
>>1180507
>winners celebrating
>losers being salty
Who could've expected this
>>
File: 1395256460522.gif (2MB, 224x298px) Image search: [Google]
1395256460522.gif
2MB, 224x298px
>>1159752
everytime- love it.
>>
>>1165373
10/10
>>
>>1169695
The unelected officials in the EU institutions think you're dumb any way you see it.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.