[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adel Morel OC(ish) 4k Papes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 106

Okay, OP from the Caprice thread here again.

I don't have nearly as many of this girl as I do of Caprice, but I'm nerding out over this girl. So if you have anything else of her, PLEASE post it. I'll post everything I have.
>>
Just as last time, I've gone through each image I have of her and chosen which would make the best papes. Then I cropped/edited/clone stamped/etc to make them as awesome as possible.

If you have a standard image and want me to make it into a pape, I'm more than willing to do so. Just let me know.
>>
This is going to be a fast-paced dump, so keep it alive, please.
>>
She's also known as Olivia Y or Olivia Wye.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Btw, do I run any risk of copyright shit by posting them with original file names?
>>
>>
>>6973772
Meaning, does anyone think the sites are crawling for original filenames on imageboards?
>>
>>6973775
I mean, I think it's arguable that I'm making "transformative" works by not only cropping to 16:9 but by doing a bunch of clone stamp/healing brush work to make them workable wallpapers.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
By the way, every single one of these Adel Morel papes are from MetArt. If I had more of her from a different source, I'd post them (as you should after making them into viable wallpapers).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
These captchas are getting absolutely absurd, btw.
>>
>>
Sometimes they require nothing. Sometimes they require superhuman item distinction abilities....
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I hope you guys know that I'm doing this because I love you and I want to give back to the community that I've been leeching from for so long....
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I love all of you bastards, and I know there are enough of you who are disconnected from their love ones enough to have these wallpapers without having to worry about anyone coming into their place and seeing them. And I see you. I recognize you. You're me. This is what makes us a people.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Fuck these captchas. man.
But if you guys get some enjoyment from the papes it'll all be worth it.
>>
>>
>>6973872
That's me fishing for compliments, if you didn't catch it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is literally the only one I could find of her in this set that looked decent at all. She looked super anorexic and had rashes all over her body and shit in this set. I felt genuinely concerned for her when looking at this set (even though I edited out all of the blemishes and shit). She's from Ukraine and if you have any connection to her, please reach out and try not to make her into some disgusting drug whore. She's much better looking when she's healthy.
>>
File: Thats-All-Folks.jpg (251KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Thats-All-Folks.jpg
251KB, 1920x1200px
Well, guys, that's all I have. Like I said, please post more of her if you have it. This girl is clearly fucking amazing and somewhat underrated, so let's look her up and find more awesome shit.
>>
>>6973889
>>6973835
Sir,

we all appreciate your hard work on the capchas. nice dump

but we are not disconnected from people enough to use these as wallpapers. sorry lel

Yours Sincerely, N. Ormie,
Ivor Frendortoo
and Uma Boitho
>>
Dachau called, they want their inmate back.
>>
With all this effort i hope that wore fucks you, you deserve it my man.
>>
Thank you my good Sir.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.