[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting wallpaper to loop right...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: Set-Up1.png (4MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Set-Up1.png
4MB, 3840x1080px
Trying to get my desktop image to loop correctly on 2 screens. The image im uploading is the only way II can currently get to have the background image looping correctly.

Problem is my menu bar is on the left on my non-main screen. When I try to make my main screen the 'main display...'
>>
File: Set-Up2.png (4MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Set-Up2.png
4MB, 3840x1080px
I get the manu bar correct but the image decides to loop to the right.

If I change the positions of the Screens (move 1 to where 2 is) then my mouse cannot move in between the screens. To go to the left screen from my right, I would have to move it all the way to the right, instead of going throught the middle of them.

Oh great and mysterious annons of the internet! Help?

Naturally if this is the wrong place to ask... kick me in the general direction of the right place if you would.
>>
File: portal-WP2.jpg (804KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
portal-WP2.jpg
804KB, 3840x1080px
Oh! And in case someone wants it:
>>
I'm not sure if Windows 7 has many options, but try going to the Personalize screen and changing the "fit" of the wallpaper itself. There should be options like Tile, Fill, Center and so on. Maybe one of those will work?
>>
>>6938618
Isn't there a thread/board for Tech issues and shit? Oh well
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1271x1223px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1271x1223px
>>6938618
same issue here
my solution was to go into gimp cut the image in half and flip the two sides
set your wallpaper to tile and adjust the image resolution to match that of the screenshot
(running win 7 with same problem 2x 1920x1080 monitors)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.