[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone remember?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170522-145539.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170522-145539.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
So I'm at the tattoo parlor, and i know exactly what picture i want to get inked. But the thing is, i can't for the love of the spaghetti monster find it!

It's a wallpaper i had some years ago. It's an artsy fartsy drawing of a woman aiming a rifle. The barrel goes out of the picture on the left side , but comes back in on the right side. So she is basically aiming at herself.

And there is this bird in a tree saying some wise stuff i can't remember!

Help!
>>
I remember that picture, but I couldn't find it bro
>>
bump, i want to see this picture too
>>
Why would you go to the shop without the picture? That just seems kinda dumb, but I am bumping for interest in this picture.
>>
The picture is a false memory, it never existed.
>>
OP here. I have booked a session, and have some other things I will get at the same time as well. But this is kind of the missing piece of the whole thing. Figured I would manage to find it before my appointment.

And yeah, it almost feels as if it was just a dream as it's so hard to track down now.

Hoping someone still has it in a tucked away folder.

Hope you like my sketch.
>>
File: xWD6dIl.png (339KB, 1628x1420px) Image search: [Google]
xWD6dIl.png
339KB, 1628x1420px
>>6930320
>So she is basically aiming at herself.
got ya senpai
>>
>>6930524
Kek
>>
You tried /r/ or /wsr/ yet?
(not angry. I also wanna see this pic outta curiosity)
>>
Ye, just posted on both
>>
>>6930919
Well then. All the best.
a request plz. Post the pic if you find it.
I'll be watching out for it
>>
>>6930981
I'll do that. Fingers crossed
>>
Bumping with hope
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
HOLD THE PHONE
i know the drawing you are talking about.

IS THIS THE ONE?
I had a higher resolution but i lost it.

you are welcome anon
>>
That's the one!!!!
Thank you so much!!! 1+
>>
>>6931187
>I had a higher resolution but I lost it.
>maxresdefault.jpg
>>
>>6931187
You're seriously gonna get this trash tattooed on yourself?
>>
>>6931456
Meh. It ain't so bad!
But since I got "What kills you makes you dead" tatooed on my left arm, I guess my argument doesn't have much weight to it
>>
>>6930524
I came here to make sure someone else posted this before I move along. Thank you for being dependable anon, saved me the upload
>>
>>6931492
You should get
"What doesn't kill you leaves you laying in a hospital bed on life support, comatose for the remainder of your life"
But only because it rolls off the tongue so nice.
>>
File: 1472196746723.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
1472196746723.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
chiara bautista who make it, visit her facebook page there a lot like this one
>>
>>6931187
pretty shit art to be honest desu
>>
>>6932020
its funny cause it's not. each one of her pieces is a love letter to someone, and for some reason they can't be together or something. I forget the details but what I remember is that every piece takes a few months to complete and everything she ads has meaning to it that only she and the recipient understands. each piece is full of secret messages hidden in plain sight which Is art. at least in my eyes it is.
>>
>>6931569
"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Except Cancer, that will wreck your shit."
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.