[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To that woman:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

You know something? You're right. It is sadness. Its sadness and I'm fucking sad. You got me. You're a genius. You know why I'm fucking sad? Because I got this fucking beautiful-sexy-gorgeous-hearthrob-o-rama-fucking-smart-amazing-bombshell-seventeen-on a fucking ten scale- girl sleeping in a bed right next to me and you know what? She's a stone cold dyke. A fucking untouchable, unhaveable, unattainable brick wall fucking dyke-a-saurus rexi. So its sad. Okay? What you want me to do? I feel fucking sadness about that. There's nothing I can fucking do.
(pause)
And not only is she a major babe, but I really like this girl a lot, a lot, I mean she's not like anybody else I ever knew before and that's a completely fucking new one on me, and I don't even know her real fucking name so there you go. Oh and in case you're interested, my life sucks. Alright? Stick a fork in me I'm done.
Yes, it's sad time. Post what you've got.
Extra points for relevant.
>>
Shameless selfbump...

This text should be read by everyone that's hurt
>>
>>6809024
God you're a fag, and this writing style is fucking trash
>>
File: 1461612919994.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461612919994.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
>>6809141
honestly this
>>
>>6809141
Joke's on you, it's from a fag movie i didn't even watch
>>
Bump for sadness.
>>
>>6809024
go choke on spunk, you piece of shit
>>
Why people are so bad responsive at threads like this?
>>
>>6812325
ask yourself that
>>
File: 1428272229925.jpg (108KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428272229925.jpg
108KB, 718x960px
im high as fuck...but i say fuck her and go do something
>>
File: 1482778564912.gif (896KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482778564912.gif
896KB, 500x750px
>>6809024
I do not know you, but I'm like you, but in my case the super beautiful, smart and hot woman that I like is no longer my best friend (yes, friendzone) because I have already moved away from her, to not wanting to look and talk to her since November of last year. It's sad, it's horrible, it's a shit, but, things change, it takes time and time is a fucking son of a bitch, but it passes, in an way or another. good luck to you buddy, good luck.
>>
>>6812841
>>6809024
Oh, I almost forgot, it's a beautiful analogy and a beautiful text OP. Your life may suck, but you are a smart person, you will find a way to win.
>>
>>6812325
When 4chan has grown into an underage community it's obvious there's no such experience among prepubescent (fe)males looking for "memez xD"
>>
>>6809024
haha good movie to quote dipshit
rottentomatoes/m/gigli/
>>
>>6813661
Oh shit op is a fag!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.