[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inspirational

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: 1480552419868.jpg (222KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480552419868.jpg
222KB, 1280x800px
I'm depressed and suicidal, my life has been shit since my freshman year of hs. Please post inspirational wall papers to help me feel better
>>
File: 1474970982831.jpg (794KB, 2520x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1474970982831.jpg
794KB, 2520x1805px
>>
File: 1190.jpg (162KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1190.jpg
162KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>6778119
Whining about it won't help op
>>
>>6778128
Im not whining retard I'm explaining why I want inspirational wall papers
>>
>>6778119
shrug
>>
File: 1453225825415.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453225825415.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
Been there buddy. For the past 6 years I worked part-time in retail to scrape by and get through college. It wasn't enough, but I was able to make it to the 3rd year of my Bachelors. The school started asking for money, and the banks wanted their loans back since I was no longer a student. I ended up having to move back into my moms house, my fiancé called off our marriage and broke up with me (to date my "best friend", no joke), and I was now hundreds of miles away from the new life I had built for myself. I was 23, $20,000 in debt, working as a grocery store cashier, and living with my mom. Rock bottom. But after a year of hard work I'm now starting my career at a local non-profit that assists students and families with budgeting their money for education, quitting my grocery store job, almost back in college for my final year, and I finally have enough money to support myself, pay off my loans, and possibly move in with my new girlfriend. I don't know what you're going through and this post probably doesn't relate to your problems at all, but if you keep moving forward life will get better.
>>
File: Heh._Tough_luck.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Heh._Tough_luck.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6778325
Now that's some inspirational shit. I'm 19 and possibly going to be homeless after 4 quarters at a uni, struggling to get by with a job bagging groceries with a girlfriend who's increasingly seeing me as a deadbeat, and trying to quit smoking after 3 years of sucking those into my lungs. So thank you for the inspiration dawg.
>>
>>6778122
>a bunch of young men forced to death for a war that doesn't matter
>inspirational
reddit please
>>
File: 1456767680833.jpg (5MB, 3737x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1456767680833.jpg
5MB, 3737x2667px
>>6778119
Gonna pray for you later, my man. Keep on living, cos there's always better days ahead.

(1/2)
>>
File: 1456678868647.jpg (955KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1456678868647.jpg
955KB, 1680x1050px
>>6778119
>>6778785
(2/2)
>>
>>6778785
Thanks man. It means a lot
>>
>>6778325
Thanks, I've dealt with bullying at school and my would verbally abuse meeven when I was in high school. At school no one would stick up for me and if I tried to defend myself it would just get worse. 2 times during my high school days I had a gun in my hand and was ready to do it, but each time I didn't and I still can't bc I live on a large farm and all animals I have is one of the only things that still bring joy in my life. The 2nd reason is because I couldn't bare to do that to my grandparents who love me probably the most.
>>
File: 1446569044206.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446569044206.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hang in there OP I've fought depression since going to college and am a Sr now. It might not feel like it's worth it but trust me when I say even if it doesn't feel like it's worth living, it is simply for the ones who love you.
>>
File: DOOM.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DOOM.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6778119
First of all dawg, talk to your family or go to a therapist or something, it definitely helps

Also, you won't believe because you don't have the perspective in life yet, but, what you do in high school doesn't define at all, you haven't lived enough yet, don't worry about it, you have more than enough time to actually experience life and what it can bring. Don't feel bad for yourself man, everyone has a different pace in life, for some, they peak at high school, for you? who knows. Stay strong man.

I don't have an inspirational pape, so fuck it, here's doom guy.
>>
>>6778867
High school was rough on a lot of us, but once you progress into the adult world all of those things go away. I wasn't really "bullied" in high school, but I did have a lot of people that didn't like me for one reason or another. Most of what I had to put up with was just gossip, and I guess some cyber-bullying. I mostly hung out with my football team, baseball team, and a lot of the party-goers. But the County was trying to ship me off to another school because of zoning requirements, so I had to enroll in the arts program in order to be considered a magnet student. The thespians and choir hated me, and I never really found out why. Rumors of me having illegitimate kids and doing hard drugs, questions about my sexual orientation, and just general conversations about me being a horrible person spread like wildfire. Senior year was the worst because one of the thespians thought it would be funny to catfish me into sending nudes, and he spread my dick pics all over the school. But things got better. A lot better. I ended up reconnecting with a lot of those kids once we were in college, and despite hating me in high school they now for some reason think I'm the coolest adult they've ever met. One of them even told me that the whole reason he hated me in high school is just because he was jealous that all the choir girls thought I was cute. He was really drunk and really honest that night, and now he's one of my best friends. A lot of these kids apologized for what they had put me through, and I'm actually pretty tight with most of them now. The kid that catfished me is working at TacoBell and now, as adults, everyone makes fun of HIM because he got into hard drugs, dropped out of college, and is now stuck in his parents house. In a matter of 2-3 years out of highs school I went from being infamous and hated to actually being a popular guy that my past bullies apparently look up to.
Hang in there kid. Life gets better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.