[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got broken up with /wg/ and I feel down in the dumps, post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 12

File: 1471063006668.jpg (1MB, 1980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471063006668.jpg
1MB, 1980x1200px
Just got broken up with /wg/ and I feel down in the dumps, post comforting or cozy wallpapers
pic related: we both loved Pink Floyd
>>
File: 1470523344795.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470523344795.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
Don't worry anon, I just got over mine, and believe me when I say that you'll get better, all the clichés of a break up are cliché for a reason!

But seriously you can vent to us if you need to, it's alright. That's what I did because none of my 'friends' wanted to listen to me anymore.
>>
File: 1452948694331.jpg (3MB, 2640x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1452948694331.jpg
3MB, 2640x1760px
oddly cozy for me something about the atmosphere of the trees makes them feel almost to breathe and to take a very long walk
>>
>>6771632
Well anon, thanks for your kindness. It just kind of came from nowhere. I gave her all of my love, all of my attention, and all of my care I could afford. But in the end I guess it wasn't enough, I can't help but dwell on all the wonderful memories and feelings I've experienced with her. She meant the world to me, she really did, and I really did love her...I thought that feeling extended both ways, it really felt like it did and I truly was happy. I just can't help but think of her, she was my princess and I treated her like it. I felt like we belonged together man, it sucks and I hate this feeling. Sorry for the barely comprehensible ramble
>>
>>6771639
Thanks anon, I really needed a good wallpaper like this
>>
File: Eric Kissing. (untitled 2).jpg (4MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Eric Kissing. (untitled 2).jpg
4MB, 5184x3456px
>>
File: fort.yacine. Orcières.jpg (2MB, 5472x3648px) Image search: [Google]
fort.yacine. Orcières.jpg
2MB, 5472x3648px
>>
File: Smattila. Morning's Veil.jpg (2MB, 4087x2044px) Image search: [Google]
Smattila. Morning's Veil.jpg
2MB, 4087x2044px
>>
File: Richard Gaston. Inverie.jpg (4MB, 3264x2176px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Gaston. Inverie.jpg
4MB, 3264x2176px
>>
>>
File: Dominic Kamp. The Eleventh Hour.jpg (4MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Dominic Kamp. The Eleventh Hour.jpg
4MB, 2880x1800px
>>
>>
File: 1475001693912.jpg (488KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1475001693912.jpg
488KB, 1080x1920px
>>6771644
Naw man, don't apologize, but believe me when I say, I was literally the exact same way, thinking "we were perfect together" dwelling on memories and what not. But while it's good the grieve over this for a short while, just remember the fact that life goes on, don't stop your life for one girl, dust yourself off. Pick yourself back up and work to be better than you were when you were with her. Work out, get hobbies ECT. Make her feel like shit for leaving you, and make her jealous about the fact that she's missing out by not being with you. she'll eventually either try to get back with you, in which case you need to deny her the right to be with you, Or she'll forget about you, but both options are good because you will have improved yourself both mentally, and physically to be superior to her (if that makes sense). That's why sometimes guys look pathetic when they get broken up, it's because the girl starts to do things that make the men jealous! but ultimately, Relationships are a mental game, and in order to win. You need to make the other fall.

But before you do all that, take time to recover, break ups are hard, and you can easily make mistakes immediately after one, so take a couple days, and try to get back into the mindset of a single man, it's very difficult to do initially (at least for me because I felt like I was cheating on her). But you need to get into that mindset in order to make normal decisions

By the way, why'd you two break up, what was the excuse?
>>
>>6771701
Well she had told me that she had lost feelings for me. She called me on the phone a couple nights ago, when she told me why she was crying so I'm not entirely sure what she said; but I think I heard her say she started feeling that way a week earlier. It really hurts to know she felt that way during the many times she said that she loved me, and even when we were fooling around for the last time. While she didn't breakup with me during the phone call, it was kind of implied and known that we essentially were..she wanted to meet up after classes the next day and share our goodbyes and last kiss. Another weird thing, she said something along the lines of maybe that wouldn't be our last kiss and she floated the idea of us staying friends and maybe making out again in the future. What do you think about all of that?
I really appreciate you talking to me about all of this, it really helps to talk with someone who went through something similar. I also want to express my thanks for everyone else in this thread who contributed either their thought or a really sweet wallpaper.
>>
>>6772013
>meet up after classes the next day and share our goodbyes and last kiss
What, is she 16?
Don't let her string you along like some puppy bitch. Show her you don't care and move on with your life.
>>
File: 146812486153.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
146812486153.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>6772013
Yeah man, it's always nice to help a fellow brother out with shit like this! Long story short you just need to not worry about her and what she's doing right now. You need to focus on yourself and you especially need to focus on living in the present, don't dwell in the past, or speculate the future because that'll cause pain.

The fact that she's still open to the idea of being with you is a good thing anon, I don't know how old you two are, what your scenario with this girl is, how long you two have been dating, what's she's like, ECT. I'm not going to pretend that I know, so I'm going to kinda base it off my ex (my ex was a super sweet girl and we still talk so don't worry). But if you really love this girl and I mean like "put a ring on her finger" kind of love, not lustful "fuck n' dump". Then keep her in mind... My ex said the same thing about being friends and "we'll try again after university" so I keep in slight touch with her, not enough for a friendship, bit enough for her to know I'm still there she is still into me, but the distance between us is just too great to hold a relationship right now, so we're just living our own lives, I'm not on her list of priorities, and she's not in mine. She can go party and do whatever she wants, and so can I. There's nothing really stopping us from just moving on from each other, but I think id like to see where my relationship with this girl can go, I'd like to think that I'd love to spend the rest of my life with this girl right now, but maybe that won't be the case, who knows, and from the sounds of things the same scenario might be happening with you two.

But always remember that she's not the only girl on the planet, others may be better, more funny, more attractive, and more real, those women are out there, so don't shut out your options, you and your ex may have gotten along like bread and butter, but whose to say that you and the next girl won't get along like fries and gravy?... Just remember that
>>
>>6772070
This anon has a point as well, if you guys are young then take this as a learning experience and move on, theres no point in being dragged around like a dog if you're really young, and there's no point in sticking around if you're only 16, your boner shall lead you down the path of righteousness.
>>
>>6771701
>Make her feel like shit for leaving you, and make her jealous about the fact that she's missing out by not being with you
>Relationships are a mental game, and in order to win. You need to make the other fall
Wew that's MGTOW-tier advice at its finest, seems like you mistyped /r9k/catalog m8

OP, it's been said before but, try to stop thinking about it and move on. You seem to be quite young, there's no reason to stick around. Make sure to spend time with people you love, be it friends or family, and you'll overcome this eventually.
>>
>>6772174
True, I did word that awfully, but I was kinda intending to help him get in the mindset of being single again, and the fact that she's no longer a priority. Trying to make someone else feel jealousy over you is not a good thing at all, but it's a fine motivation to get out and do shit to show yourself off.

But OP, pay attention to this guy's advice, you'll get over this in a couple weeks and you'll be back to swinging hoes or whatever it is that you do
>>
I appreciate all the input all of you have given. Since this thread started I have been talking to a lot more of my friends and have gotten to hear their personal expereinces as well as with all of yours, all of this really did help. I think there's a lot of truth in what is being said. I can't let her string me along, and I should focus on myself for a while until I'm ready for whatever the next step is
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.