[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

More like this style wallpapers
>>
>>6740734
>facebook's take on Vaporwave

fucking awful. The best vaporwave wallpapers are those which don't follow any set of rules, but.
>>
>>6740805
...like?
>>
File: 0008452403_10.jpg (79KB, 1200x1194px) Image search: [Google]
0008452403_10.jpg
79KB, 1200x1194px
>>6740808
Can't post any right now, but the symmetry thing, random ass-statues and japanese text/90s culture icons has gotten pretty old - this is what everybody pictures when hearing vaporwave.

How it feels, and what it needs to evoke from you (to me, at least) is the feeling of wanting to belong somewhere else (and not necessarily to a time that has passed). Nostalgia is also relevant, although not necessary. A neat, amateur cliche collage of vaporware software and hardware. Some synthwave elements won't hurt, either (picture the Miami Vice palette - you, the viewer are facing a bar counter, with the counter being ivory white. The architecture of the bar is heavily ancient Greek-inspired, and cocktails are being served in statue-shaped glasses. The soda fountains are inspired by the various pissing dutch statues, and you have to press the button near the bottom of his dick's shaft, and you have to press the girls' clitoris to make the various sodas leak. Earthly colours are avoided, making you feel at ease - whether you're aware of it or not.

ESL, gomen.
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1474338615146.png (2MB, 1350x765px) Image search: [Google]
1474338615146.png
2MB, 1350x765px
>>
File: 1462831650285.jpg (2MB, 4096x2732px) Image search: [Google]
1462831650285.jpg
2MB, 4096x2732px
>>6740805
>facebook's take

Where've you been, man? This is what's been passing for vaporwave on /wg/ for months now: slapped-together collages of anime girls, meme shit, and high school nihilism, mirrored and run through a glitch filter. It's uninspired garbage but most of the posters eat it up because it's "deep."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.