[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avatar for future streamer/youtuber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hello. I just ordered a new pc after 8 years of using the same ol' machine and i always wanted to get into streaming, youtube and as im not good with drawing ... is there anyone who's able to do a nice avatar for me? Not very complicated or anything... something as animated as in "Adventure time"... the nickname will be "Dismal Waffle", so yah... Is anyone able to draw an animated-like dark waffle with legs and hands... Something like peppermint Butler from adventure time(the guy from photo).
I know its hard to get into streaming and youtube, but i dont see a reason not to try.
(yah, i guess same could be said about making my own avatar, but i guess u need a little bit of talent there too).
>>
>>6382923
I cringed hard

>yah
>u
>>
>>6382929
I'm not very familiar to 4chan's language. I'm new here.
>>
>>6382935
>>/reddit/
>>
>>6382935
It's called English you mongoloid.
>>
>>6382935
Okay, it's obvious you're new. First off, /wg/ isn't the board for requesting people to draw for you. This belongs on >>>/r/ so repost there. Also, I HIGHLY recommend you lurk for a few days before you post again so you can learn our "culture". Find a board with a topic you're interested in and enjoy the threads. And I don't mean to be a dick but I also have to mention that unless it's moving it's draw, not animated.

Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>6383047
>irst off, /wg/ isn't the board for requesting people to draw for you. This belongs on >>>/r/ so repost t
You weren't a dick at all actually :P. What i mean was, i want something similar to the animated cartoons Adventure time, for example the character in the pic. I posted on /r/ . Thank you for the answer:).
>>
>>6383281
I'd still reccomend just reading for a few days
>>
>>6383281
Do not use little faces...
>>
You're never going to make it.

Not you're a likable personality, and I've only read about 5 seconds worth of your shit. I hate you.
>>
>>6382923
g8 b8 m8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.