[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone Thread #143

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 134

File: phone thread 143.png (2MB, 2500x1900px) Image search: [Google]
phone thread 143.png
2MB, 2500x1900px
Phone Thread #143

Before asking for a wallpaper, reverse image search it. This function is built into 4chan now. Its not hard to do.

>Resources for Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
http://pastebin.com/JzWPVMGP - General Resources: fonts, wallpapers, color palettes

http://www.mediafire.com/view/bu0e8ordiw0il3y/banner_tutuorial.png - 'Quick and Dirty' Banner Tutorial

>Android Guides:
http://pastebin.com/G3Zde2ga - Basics and terminology to know for android.

http://pastebin.com/KHk9ZuLF - Read this after the basic/terms guide, and before your "first time post"

http://pastebin.com/86gCz85D - Starting place for a customized android notification bar. Outdated

http://pastebin.com/vuXnm1wi - WebMs made easy

>iPhone Guides:
http://pastebin.com/qGHi8GRr - Crude iPhone ricing guide

http://pastebin.com/Zzj7aGzc - Jailbreak/theming guide

http://www.mediafire.com/?xptygbsj9eqos56 - Aiko Nation Theme.

>Windows Guides:
http://pastebin.com/nE6F3zVp - thals's /w/ Guide for Ricing&Hacking Windows Phone 7 and 8

http://i.imgur.com/znGGUeT.jpg - Infograph style guide

>IRC channel
http://www.rizon.net/chat/#/w/alls

>Old thread
>>1848184
>>1848184
>>
File: Scrotter_2015-11-04_20-18-45.png (5MB, 3812x2402px) Image search: [Google]
Scrotter_2015-11-04_20-18-45.png
5MB, 3812x2402px
Hey /w/alls, I'm back again. I tried converting my widgets to moonrunes because I felt they'd look nicer and I was (surprisingly) right on point. I would like some advice on a couple things though.

1. How should I format the 2nd line of the weather widget (left screen)? With or without the hyphen? Just use a space as a break? Something else? Throw out the temperature and humidity titles and just keep the numbers & units (I don't think this is a good idea)? Yes, I use Kelvin for weather, fite me.

2. What can I do to make my music widget take up the same amount of vertical space as the other two widgets? A lot of my songs, especially the ones with titles/artist names in English, wouldn't fit on one line. I could remove the artist altogether and shift up the buttons, or maybe remove the buttons instead (I rarely use them anyway). Another thought was to remove both artist and title and put in something generic like "music" or "now playing" on top of the buttons, but I don't really like that. Any ideas?

Also, of course, I'd love to hear any general critique and get ratings and whatnot. Cheers.
>>
File: SCR_20151104_121128.webm (559KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
SCR_20151104_121128.webm
559KB, 540x960px
Changed the icons, I think it looks better now but I'd appreciate some feedback
>>
>>1854722
How did you make yourr + button with the apps? Would love to do something like that.

That aside, I love it. Simple and clean, icons fit in my opinion.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-07-21-03.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-07-21-03.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
r8 ples
>>
>>1854781
Icons are meh, don't match the background and the background isn't anything special.

2/10
>>
File: Chuunibyou Version 6.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Chuunibyou Version 6.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1852895
Just switched from my note 3 to a oneplus two, so its taking me some time to find a ROM that is stable and has the features I want, so i haven't done much since my last post. I did create a custom cyanogenmod theme to go with my color scheme though, you can see a part of it in the notification drawer.

>>1854211
Hi, I'm glad my post gave you some ideas! Really nice setup. I used nova launcher for "Version 3 >>1850916" the icon animation is entitled "wipe" in nova. Personally I think the "wipe" animation looks best when the same number of icons is on each page, so if you decided to go with that i think should add a few more icons or rearrange your current ones so the number of icons is even on each page.
Also you could consider adding something to the right of the clock in the widget. Maybe you could restyle your app drawer icon and put it there. I always like my app drawer button to be static. You could also just put weather or something there just to even it out.
>>
>>1854800
Just wondering but what app do you use to record your screen? I use to use Rec. but it's broken for me now and I don't know what else I could use.
>>
>>1854718
Could someone tell me what this icon pack is please?
>>
File: Screen Recorder.png (301KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Recorder.png
301KB, 1080x1920px
>>1854804
My screen recorder is baked in to my ROM. If your rooted and have Xposed there should be some Xposed modules that can do screen recording. Sorry I can't be of more help.
>>
>>1854816
Thanks and could I also ask what ROM you're running?
>>
File: phone.webm (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
phone.webm
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1854596
Sweet, looking forward to it. KLWP doesn't seem to have a good selection of tutorials, just ones scattered around, so I personally found the best way is just to mess around in it and try to figure out how to do this or that. Good luck!
>>1854596
Slick as hell. Really loving the background scrolling being coherent with the wall. I'd just move the clock up slightly, looks a bit too close to her.
>>1854676
Different anon but I got a kick out of
>This looks like a 90's infomercial.
That said this just is all over the place. Clock and battery don't really fit in anywhere, the icons don't really fit in, the girl doesn't really fit in. It looks like you took three random elements and put them on one screen. I'd personally scrap it, or make a different layout entirely, but if you're going to keep it please at least get rid of the text shadow.
>>1854718
>temperature in kelvin
For what purpose, even. I'd keep the hyphen or add a |.
If you don't use the buttons I'd get rid of them, or maybe add a skip and forward button on the left and right of the title/author column, then have it so that when you tap on the title/author it pauses/plays (that's what I currently do, at any rate).
>>1854722
Neat, the rotating icons look good. Something about the background (the background behind everything) just kinda seems off but I'm not quite sure why.
>>1854780
Looks like this might be it.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/klwp-create-material-animated-floating-t3052886
>>1854800
>that wifi name
Still great. Fantastic job on the rotating icons, a clever solution. It just looks great overall. Notification drawer looks on point, too. 10/10
>>
File: Roms.png (135KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Roms.png
135KB, 1080x1920px
>>1854822
Thanks!
>>1854821
I just got my Oneplus two yesterday so i'm still very uncertain what I will ultimately go with, the ROMs iv tried so far are not fully stable.
But I did get Multi-boot up and running so it will be easy to test every ROM out there, currently i have these two installed.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/development/rom-resurrection-remix-t3208988

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/development/rom-blisspop-t3226519
>>
>>1854829
Thanks a lot dude. Can't wait to finish up my rice now. Soon, very soon
>>
File: kininarimasu.png (4MB, 4128x1300px) Image search: [Google]
kininarimasu.png
4MB, 4128x1300px
First of all, sorry for the wide image, I didn't feel like installing something on my computer and plugging in the USB and whatever else is needed for recording the screen without root.
I started working on this one the past week and it's just a few minutes ago that I finish it.
Everything you see was made using as follows:
Nova Launcher
Zooper Widgets
Media Utilities
Popup Widgets
Month Calendar
As for the icons:
Glyphs by Tokems
Sunrise Scalable Icons (for weather in Zooper)

There's a lot of variables I'm using to show notifications and different messages based on events, and even the music player.
In the other thread >>1854712 was asking how.
You just have to play a bit with the position.
With this $#SUSMS#!=0?[ox]0[/ox]:[ox]10000[/ox]$ your icon/text/rect can appear or disappear from the screen if there's unread SMS or not.

Google a bit and you'll find more varibales.
>>
>>1854906
I'm not rooted and Screen Recorder works just fine for me. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rivulus.screenrecording

That aside the music player is the one thing that stands out the most. I'd try to use the dark maroon color you used on the info screen for the music player. The steel blue just looks super out of place.

This is a really clever, pretty rice, that said. Nice use of variables!
>>
>>1854829

I have the Resurrection Remix rom running on my Note 4. Great rom so far. I'm sure it'll be better yet on your phone since it doesn't have any Samsung garbage.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-19-20-53.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-19-20-53.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>1854909
Gonna try it later.
And yes, looks better with the same color as the third screen.
>>
id really like to make my phone look like this but im just way to fuckin lazy to do it
tfw no motivation
>>
File: WNYYU4p.png (650KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
WNYYU4p.png
650KB, 1080x1920px
>>1854722
Looks great anon. Functional and pretty. If I really had to complain about something, I'd say the background is a little boring, but it's still infinitely better than a solid colour. Maybe you could find something nice on subtlepatterns? Also I'm not sure if it's just the webm, but the background fades a little when you skip to the next music track halfway through the video, especially between the date and battery.

>>1854781
>/w/ - Anime/Wallpapers

>>1854800
Those colour blocks don't really work for me. I can't really suggest anything either, other than starting over, but that's not to say it's bad. It is quite nice, just not to my tastes. It may look better if you use colours that are already in the render, rather than random shades of bubblegum. The pattern on her skirt might make for something nice too.

>>1854822
Great idea anon. I gave it a go and I think it looks a lot better than before. I wonder if there's a way to get zooper to change the x offset of the buttons depending on how long the artist name is.

>>1854906
Those outlandish icons really kill it for me desu. Something less conspicuous may work better. Also I don't think you should have your widgets overlapping the characters on the right screen.
>I don't think I'll last too much, Onii-chan.
Go full weeb or go home. :^)
(I think it should be more like "I don't think I'll last much longer")
>>
File: screener_20151104(23:02:04).png (777KB, 2134x3840px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151104(23:02:04).png
777KB, 2134x3840px
Upto 62 wallpapers in my rotation. Trying out a set of new icons because I'm tired of Tiny White Pro.
>>
>>1854906
How did you hide the Back / Home / Apps bar?
>>
>>1854718
Looks really good, I would be interested to see the animations between the pages.
>>1854722
Really cool animations.
>>1854822
Those two widgets are very nice, really like that icon pack. what is it called if you don't mind me asking.
>>1854906
Very interesting, gives me a few ideas. Really like the page switcher at the top, It would be nice to see some of the animations that take place, I bet there are some cool ones.
>>1854948
Hi, thanks for the critiques. I quite like the colours but I can understand why a lot of people might not, they are quite flashy, I will probably choose more muted colours for my next setup just for a change. I guess I also could have done more to make them match the render. I'm going to be switching out the render soon anyways, i'v had it for a while and i'm starting to get bored with it, after seeing so many cool widgets in the last few threads I want to try out a few new setups, maybe you will like my next one better.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-16-22-41.png (618KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-16-22-41.png
618KB, 1080x1920px
Kinda stumped on what else to do. Also please rate to give me some idea of how I'm going.
>>
File: QWsAHFP.png (806KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
QWsAHFP.png
806KB, 1080x1920px
More spaces in the 2nd line now. I think it looks nicer.

>>1854812
I meant to reply to you in my previous post. I'm using Scopics (Naked).

>>1854949
Kind of generic but I guess it needs to be if you're rotating 62 different wallpapers. I feel like the clock text is a bit too close to the icons & side for comfort, and the empty space underneath it bothers me a little. Otherwise, solid rice, anon.

>>1854958
Some roms let you hide the navigation bar. If yours doesn't, there's probably some launcher or xposed option that would let you.

>>1854965
Hate to disappoint, but it's just a generic slide. It didn't seem as superfluous as the rest.

>>1854967
Looks fine imo. If you try to crowd too much onto it you'll probably only end up making it look worse. You could add more pages with the same/similar layouts, though. With your current shapes, you could easily add a screen to the left.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-07-04-53.png (319KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-07-04-53.png
319KB, 720x1280px
All right, here is a more serious attempt inspired by previous posts. Not too sure about the pinkish color. Opinions?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-01-35-16.png (66KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-01-35-16.png
66KB, 720x1280px
I had another question about KLWP. Is there a way to hide an item when you open an app?
>>
Can KLWP use gif as background?
>>
>>1854987
Not sure, but I'm leaning to 'no' since Android on its own doesn't really support gifs. Could be wrong though.

If you really wanted to having something animate frame by frame like that, I'd suggest extracting the frames individually, then creating an Overlay Group in KLWP and loading each individual frame in and animating it through there (toggling visibility of frames). It sounds like a lot of work, but should be doable, somewhat.
>>
>>1854923
Much better, hope the recorder works for you.
>>1854933
Gotta either suck it up and work to it or cry some more.
>>1854948
You're welcome! I haven't used Zooper in a while so I don't remember if there is such a way, sorry.
>>1854949
Echoing the other anon, way too much empty/unused space. I'd go full monochrome with the bottom half, white icons/text, rather than colored ones, but that's my preference, I guess.
>>1854967
That thin white bar kinda throws me off, personally, I'd also go for a different font.
>>1854978
That serif font is kinda iffy, it can work but right now it just isn't. The status bar should be hidden (doesn't fit in too well with anything else on screen) and I'd personally pick a different icon set and layout. Try to figure out a few colors you want (white, pink, blonde) and try to pick from the image, if possible -- incorporating and keeping colors constant helps bring a rice together. As it is the icons seem really out of place.
>>1854981
Why the screenshot? I don't know what you mean, though. Give an example?
>>
File: cafe.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cafe.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
Tried something new, just noticed the artist name overlapping the icons on the last track change (oops).
>>
>>1854989
Don't know if anyone's previously tried doing this, but I went ahead and tried.
Just spent an hour or so, out of morbid curiosity. Gifs are static on import (as expected).
Complex frame by frame things like playing a extracted looping webm/gif is currently not something you want to do in KLWP, save for the following:
1. Each frame individually is a separate root-level komponent (using the animation (loop) and setting frame rates through delays, etc.). This is because you can't set Animations per Komponent when they're nested, or at least, it seems that way.
Structure is:
>Komponent (Frame 1)
>>Image
>Komponent (Frame 2)
>>Image
[...etc]
Obviously not something you want to do since it'll clutter up pretty quickly.

2. Frame rate is every flat second, therefore you map the frames to each second ticking on the clock. Manually through toggling the Visibility via Layer: $if(df(s)=[FRAME#OFIMG],always,never)$
In this sense, you can map it to the second value of anything, for example, current position on music track. Looping becomes a bit annoying either way unless your animation's frames are a factor of 60.
Neat since this doesn't actually use the animation tab.
Structure is:
>Komponent
>>Overlap Group (Frame 1)
>>>Image
>>Overlap Group (Frame 2)
>>>Image
[...etc.]
Doable and might be fun.

3. Something I'm still figuring out, perhaps by sort of combining the first two in a way. I'll get back on this, gonna work on it now. Thinking of using multiple anims for it.
>>
>>1854997
Yep, not working. If they ever implement milliseconds it'll be doable through the second option.
>>
>>1854995
Ok I worded my question a bit weird. Is there a way to toggle a global switch when you launch an app?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-20-30-52.png (478KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-20-30-52.png
478KB, 800x1280px
This is my first attempt, pls rate.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-15-41-32.png (530KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-15-41-32.png
530KB, 1080x1920px
>>1855033
I like it. Very clean and simple. I don't like how the battery % is so close to the time though... It bothers me. But that might be a personal issue.

On the other hand here's my second try. Just put this together quickly during a lecture. I think it's way better than what I made for the last thread.
>>
File: rice2.png (3MB, 3812x2402px) Image search: [Google]
rice2.png
3MB, 3812x2402px
Updated a little, quite pleased with how it is now. Ratings, suggestions, critique, etc all welcome. Also if there's a way to get zooper to change the x offset of the buttons depending on how long the artist name is, please tell me.

>>1854978
First of all, hide the status bar. The bottom would look better if you changed the dark grey in the icons to transparency. Is it really necessary to write her name and even panaino on the homepage? That space could be used for something functional like a clock or battery meter. Passable as it stands but could be a whole lot better. Keep going, anon!

>>1854996
I like the brown/sepia tones. Looks very cozy. Drop-down animations are a little slow for my tastes and not a big fan of the dynamic font size in the music widget either. A font that looks a little brushed or maybe handwritten might fit better too, but very nice overall.

>>1855033
Solid first attempt, I can see you have a good eye; nice work. The render looks really bad though. If you can't find a better res picture, you could try going to the vector or maybe even minimalist thread and see if someone is willing to draw it for you. Otherwise, I'd recommend choosing another picture. White outline around the banner and maybe the render might work, but that's just a thought.

>>1855036
You stay true to your theme, but putting it bluntly, it's a really boring theme imo. The sharp lines and defined shapes don't give you much eye candy. I'd make the clock font size consistent and choose a more interesting font perhaps.
>>
>>1855036
Yes, i know about what you said and i fixed it, thanks.

>>1855042

I searched a lot of to find a good render of the character but was impossible, i think i will try with another different.
>>
File: phone.png (4MB, 1980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
phone.png
4MB, 1980x1200px
>>1854996
Love the colors and drop down stuff, should be sped up a little bit though.
>>1855033
Pretty good for a first attempt, I'd considering resizing the bar a bit to make it match the box's proportions a bit more, it seems a bit too long.
>>1855036
Not a fan of minimalist stuff, but it's pretty solid.
>>1855042
Love this one, the colors are solid, icons are nice, and girl is cute. The layout is really nice.

Personally, I haven't changed mine in months, it just works too well. My phone case came in recently though, so that gave my phone a much needed make over.
>>
File: screen.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
screen.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1854965
>some of the animations that take place, I bet there are some cool ones
Not really, the default ones by Nova Launcher and Popup Widget.
>>1854958
Phone's actually a LG G3, it has the option to hide the soft buttons on homescreen and wherever else you want to hide/show (you can hide/show on certains apps)
>>1854948
>Those outlandish icons
Those only appear when tapping the + icon.
>widgets overlapping the characters
Again, the calendar only appears when tapping its respective icon.
>Go full weeb or go home
It was a joke. The weather is "normal". Also I lack creativity in that aspect. I might edit it later, if the theme last more than a week, since I get bored easily.

Here's a webm.
Multicolor icons appears by tapping + icon, different shortcuts on each screen.
Music player on "Media" screen only appears by tapping the > icon (play) bellow the artist name and track title.
Calendar on "Info" screen only appears by tapping the calendar icon.
>>
>tfw timma is dead and doesn't rate anymore
>>
>>1855042
Thanks!
>Drop-down animations are a little slow for my tastes and not a big fan of the dynamic font size in the music widget either
I picked the dynamic font size since the titles of the songs that I play are super variant in length, and some were too long to fit on screen -- if I used a smaller font size, though, then the super short song titles were out of place. I'll try to figure out another solution. As for the font, I'll look into it! Thank you for the suggestions.

And, for your rice, only thing I'd change is adding a separator between weather and battery.
>>1855067
Thanks! Yeah, I had the animations set really slow (and then, to boot, when recording everything gets slowed down a bit).

Nice phone case and setup too, Aria's always a pleasure to see!
>>1855011
Yes, on the [touch] parameter you can select to launch app and toggle global switch.
>>1855086
Really loving the glimmer on the icons when you open the drawer. Very solid setup.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-14-43-00.png (193KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-14-43-00.png
193KB, 480x800px
R8
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-16-28-38.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-16-28-38.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>1854975
>>1854995

Yeah the blandness comes from how I have it organized and the fact I have 62 wallpapers. Additionally I'd totally go monochrome and have white icons, but I've been using white icons for well over a year now, and I need some color in my life. Plus I found a icon pack I like.

Anyways did some rearranging to remove some of the open space... Thoughts? Thanks for your opinions and suggestions.
>>
File: Mushroom.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>1854800
Here's a small update, I changed the render and the backgrounds. I tried to make the two bottom areas look less like blocks of colour and more like sheets of material sitting atop each other. I'm going to work on some widgets for the other pages and a CM theme to match it tomorrow, I might change fonts and icon pack to, haven't decided yet. Feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>1855118
Really like the icon pack, could i get the name by any chance?
>>
>>1855129
I am not the person who posted this, but it looks like the Vopor Icon Pack. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vertumus.vopor&hl=en
You can buy it from the store, but the apk is floating around google I'm sure.

>>1855119
This looks great. I just wish the image was a bit higher res so it wasn't so pixelated on the line work. The banners/shadows are well done. Good color scheme and layout too.... just the image quality kills me.
>>
>>1855044
Have a look in here, anon. Can't guarantee you'll find a nice homu but there will probably be something you like.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_VmbVyD4eT3N1VUbGN4Wjd5OVE

>>1855067
Thanks, I agree. IA is super qt (´・ω・`). I like how you have your theme going with the case as well. Clock and icons are a little hard to see though, maybe an outline or stronger shadow? Also the colours on the 2nd image don't really fit, but otherwise very nice.

>>1855105
You're welcome. Good luck, anon!

>>1855106
2/10

>>1855118
Liking this layout a lot more. The clock looks a little cramped to the top and there's a lot of space at the bottom, but I feel that's probably just to do with your grid. Nice work though, looks great.

>>1855119
A lot better than before, good job. Especially on the bars along the bottom. Right now the shadows make it look like the orange is on top of the red one, though. Not sure if you intended it to be like that but I think it makes more sense for the red one to be at the top of the stack. If you get that sorted I'd have very little left to complain about.
>>
File: Mushroom & Rice V2.png (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom & Rice V2.png
3MB, 3000x3000px
>>1855132
Thanks!
Hmm I'm not sure why the vector came out like that, something to do with KLWP I think, thanks for telling me, it should look better now.
>>1855137
Thanks, yeah the red bar is intended to be the lowest, but while i was making it i had strongly considered making it the highest like you said because the icons and vector animate in from the bottom so it would make more sense for that to be the highest point. I will make another version a little later with the red as the highest.
>>
>>1855118
Roger, nothing wrong with some color! I'm personally not a huge fan of this sort of icon layout (it looks like a jumble to me) but some may like it. If it works for you, roll with it.
>>1855119
>>1855143
I like this much better, new icons look good. Colors are more coherent, and everything matches. Main issue is the strong drop shadows, I'd maaaybe lower the opacity on them just a bit.
>>1855137
Same to you!
>>
>>1855129

Vopor. Really like it, definitely worth the price if you ask me.

>>1855137
>>1855144

Woo! Thank you guys. Layout might look humbly but it has order. First row is entertainment. Second row is google products. Third row is messaging.

Gonna play with the clock a bit more. Thanks again :)
>>
>>1855143
Could you share the vector or wallpaper?
>>
File: Paula Polestar.png (2MB, 4367x6817px) Image search: [Google]
Paula Polestar.png
2MB, 4367x6817px
>>1855153
Here you go.
>>
File: LG G2_B536CF38D55F_.png (3MB, 3179x2424px) Image search: [Google]
LG G2_B536CF38D55F_.png
3MB, 3179x2424px
eh
>>
>>1855118

Could you post how you have the images in rotation? KLWP? Could you post the preset?
>>
>>1855243
I use Tasker. Luckily I recently made instructions to set this up for a friend so here is a pastebin of said instructions. http://pastebin.com/c0Q7rkFq
>>
>>1855146
Looking forward to it!
>>1855233
Pretty nice actually, not really hugely into the clock font with that sans serif font and I think the icons should be moved up a bit, so that they're evenly between the bottom of the bottommost red bar and the top of the softkeys.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-06-15-27-12.png (324KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-06-15-27-12.png
324KB, 720x1280px
>>1854995
>>1855042
Thanks for the replies.
I changed the icons and it does indeed look better. I also tried some other colors.
As for the status bar, I'd rather keep it as I am too used to it by now.

>Is it really necessary to write her name and even panaino on the homepage?
Nope, but I have feel the space feels empty without something there. Yes, a clock could work but personally I think kanji and hiragana look beautiful so I think I'll keep it.
>>
>>1855282
Forgot link to the other colors I tried out.
http://i.imgur.com/4ogwkrR.png
>>
File: M8_RCIE.png (617KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
M8_RCIE.png
617KB, 1920x1200px
new rice
>>1854996
Outstanding, the best one so far
>>1855036
I would like it if the image was better quality :/
>>1855067
Very nice, even the case is part of the rice
>>1855106
Try again
>>1855143
Cute, really like the colors
>>1855233
I don't Ike the clock, everything else is good
>>1855282
Looks good, personally I wouldn't use double row of icons
>>
File: screencap.webm (332KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.webm
332KB, 720x1280px
Gave it another shot with a second page and a new wall. Also decided to go with icons instead of text, think it works better like this.
>>
>>1855358
And yeah I realise the top on the second page is empty but I plan on making a music player or calendar there. Just haven't gotten around to it as of yet.

>>1855118
Really like this one. Not sure why. I think I like how it's nice and tidy and the wall is nice with it too. Good icon set.
>>
How do you guys do the thing with a different picture per screen?
>>
>>1855369
By reading the resources provided by the op, I believe it's referred to as "the pastebin".
>>
>>1855358
Can I have the picture of Maka?
>>
File: screener_20151106(15:01:30).png (889KB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151106(15:01:30).png
889KB, 1600x2880px
With the help from some anons from the last thread I got this
>>
File: WRfFYoz.png (880KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WRfFYoz.png
880KB, 720x1280px
Might try to find another Rin background.
>>
File: Maka_Wall.png (52KB, 499x887px) Image search: [Google]
Maka_Wall.png
52KB, 499x887px
>>1855395
Here ya go! I don't have access to just the vector right now if that's what you wanted.
>>
>>1855282
Again, would go with a different icon layout. Having two rows seems excessive.
Either the first, third, or fourth in >>1855283 seem good, personally partial to the first though (I may just like pink, I guess).
>>1855348
>Outstanding, the best one so far
Thanks! Really high praise there.
Icons look a little squished in my opinion, and I'd change the font. I'd also make the today's forecast box read vertically, more, so there's more used space - i.e.:
Today's
forecast:
Rain
[rain icon]
I'd also stick with all caps or all lowercase, personally. Really interesting idea though, I like the grid thing going on.
>>1855358
Theme the app drawer and 4chan icons so they match the others, and center your icons properly in the bars. The white/dark grey contrast on the Maka screen seems kinda high, I'd personally swap the white out for her hair color or swap the black out for her hair color and see if you like that better. The pinkish tone and the dark grey look kinda nice together, though I have to say the pinkish tone seems just a bit out of place since it makes that area look slightly washed out and looks very jarring with the high contrast white/black combo going on to the right of it.

That said, great animations.
>>1855397
Different icons, less eye-burning teal, and a less cluttered clock/date/battery/weather setup. I'd start from scratch, honestly, sorry.
>>1855398
Not sure what to rate, but cute. I like the colored icons with this wall, personally! Good luck finding another Rin background, though I'd have to say you hit gold with this one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-04-13-05.png (341KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-04-13-05.png
341KB, 1080x1920px
No idea what i should add
Suggestions would be great
>>
File: screener_20151106(22:50:12).png (1MB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151106(22:50:12).png
1MB, 1600x2880px
>>1855467
Quick update. changed the font and made it all caps
>>
>>1855485
Move icons a bit left, theme app drawer icon too. Pretty generic setup but nothing flawed with that.
>>1855507
Much better, not hugely into the "rain" font (sorry) and the bar for the icons should be a bit bigger so they're not so cramped!
>>
File: yet_another_scrot.png (5MB, 3812x2402px) Image search: [Google]
yet_another_scrot.png
5MB, 3812x2402px
I think I posted my rice too much this thread, this will be the last one I promise. Right after I finished ricing I decided I wanted to finally get rid of Kitkat and upgrade to Lollipop, so I wiped my phone and flashed Blisspop and redid my rice. The font I used didn't have Japanese characters and the default characters were the ugliest things I've ever seen so I reluctantly changed my weather font. I tried merging fonts to add better Japanese characters to my old font but no dice, so I guess I'm stuck with this.

>>1855233
Personally I quite like this one. You really need to choose better fonts, though. Especially for the clock.

>>1855282
Looking better, anon! Japanese does look very pretty, I agree. Why not make Japanese widgets? :^)
(I can help if you like)

>>1855348
>>1855507
You'll need to make the bar bigger to accommodate that icon size. Not a big fan of the render either, but to each his own. The dark red colour clashes a little as well, maybe change the shade a little?

>>1855358
Left screen looks great, right screen looks the same. You only had one screen last time; if it works for you, why not just keep the one that looks good?

>>1855397
You stuffed all your widgets into one spot, the light blue hurts my eyes and your icons are inconsistent. The wallpaper already has a strong colour theme going, try to keep with it, it will look a lot better.

>>1855398
Icons are a little hard to see and the way they're coloured makes them look out of place on the predominantly yellow wallpaper. Maybe it would be better to find a new wall, like you said.

>>1855485
No need to try and cram things in if you don't need them. I don't really like the shadows. If you're trying to avoid a simple flat coloured wallpaper, try find something nice on subtlepatterns instead. You also need to change the app drawer icon.
>>
File: screener_20151107(09:09:42).png (2MB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151107(09:09:42).png
2MB, 1600x2880px
Long time no autism post
>>
>>1855585
Fuck that looks nice. The only thing for me is the white icons on a light background are hard to see.
>>
File: screener_20151107(10:22:02).png (1MB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151107(10:22:02).png
1MB, 1600x2880px
Hopefully this is the last update.
changed the font of "rain" which I had forgotten
Made icons smaller, and the bar slightly taller and lighten the blocks color
>>
>>1855585
Personally the drop shadows on the bottom two bars seems a bit too strong, but otherwise really nice. I'd maybe opt for filled icons rather than line ones, but that's up to you.
>>1855613
I hate to keep nitpicking but if you're up for it, I'd make the bar just a bit taller. If not, it's fine as it is, too. Really nice, again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-15-31-28.png (757KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-15-31-28.png
757KB, 1080x1920px
Really basic here
>>
>>1855672
Nice taste in movies, meh rice, sorry. Get rid of the status bar, and properly center the box on the wall (also, more subtle drop shadow). Black seems too harsh, too, but if you like it keep it; just make sure to put the spacing between the | and the text equal (the 100% is super close to the |, as is the temperature, but the clock is really oddly spaced out in comparison). The spacing between the top of 4chan and the bottom of firefox is kinda odd too, just make sure stuff's centered, yo.
>>
>>1855067
What's the screen locker?
>>
>>1855699
Not same guy but wiget locker i persume
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-26-43.png (750KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-00-26-43.png
750KB, 720x1280px
What font would you recommend for the clock?
>>
>>1855699
Widget Locker. The lock is called Dotted Arrow, I think.
>>
>>1855467
Which icon layouts would you recommend? I'd love to try some new ones.
>>
>>1855756
One row personally is the best for me. Horizontal or vertical, I don't really think one can say unequivocally one is better than the other. But having uneven rows throws off the balance, and having multiple rows works if you make it work, but typically doesn't work if it's a long row.

Here's some examples of different icon layouts that I personally thought were well executed: https://madokami.com/ngw5zy.7z
Sorry for the inconvenient format, there were just a lot (all from previous threads). There are many ways to do an icon layout, you just need to play to the strengths of your wall and overall design. I think many people have difficulty with basic principles of design (color theory, composition, etc.) since of course those things aren't typically innate, but that said, I strongly encourage playing around with the design of your rice and seeing what you like best, what is most efficient, and so on. Above all else, function over form. The best happy medium is functional but beautiful. Hope this helps!
>>
>>1854949
What icon pack are you guys using?
>>1855118
>>
>>1855898
Vopor. Pretty sure its on sale at the moment.
>>
File: screener_20151009(16:43:30).png (1MB, 2134x3840px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151009(16:43:30).png
1MB, 2134x3840px
>>1854996
Font size is too big, font itself is bad, icons in your little app row should be a tad smaller.

Other than that, great implementation. Not to mention that picture is cute as shit.

>>1855585
Holy shit, it has been awhile. I remember seeing this forever ago. Still looks gr8

Haven't changed this yet. Maybe when I get my 6P I'll change things up.
>>
>>1855099
I'm not dead yet, just busy as fuck with life. School and a new job take up too much time. I don't even have time for anime watching now. I'm like a whole season behind. Seeing as how you got dubs though, the powers that be dictate I must rate yours. Post the rice and I'll hook you up.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-14-25-11.jpg (4MB, 2880x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-14-25-11.jpg
4MB, 2880x1280px
>>1855979
ayy lmao timmanator is aliveee

Not the guy you replied to, but you know who I am.... like you, busy as fuark.

Still going with that same old design. Just turned widgetlocker on after many months.
>>
>>1855916
>Font size is too big, font itself is bad, icons in your little app row should be a tad smaller.
Yeah, I found myself just making things larger to take up space. If the portion for the wall was bigger, the framing of the image would get messed up. I might revisit it and try to add something else so it's not so oversized, but I've more or less scrapped it. In regards to the font, I dunno, personally I'm attached to it; Product Sans is cute as fuck in my opinion. But I'll look into more fonts.

As for yours, I remember this from previous threads and I must have said this before too (in which case sorry to be a broken record), but that top is just super empty.
>>1856052
Those widgets need to be reworked, and that red is far, far too bright.
>>
>>1856061
Thanks, it actually shows up much darker on my phone. I dig it though.
As for the widgets, in what manner? Wanna fidget with my widgets? ;)
>>
>>1855086
Requesting Klwp.Zip
>>
File: hmm.webm (2MB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.webm
2MB, 608x1080px
>>1854722
>>1854996
>>1855086
I see I'm late to the KLWP party.
>>
>>1856239
Requesting pro key to export with
>>
>>1856245
Very nice.
>>
>>1856239
>>1856245
It's not KLWP.
See >>1854906
>>
File: SCR_20151108_154739.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SCR_20151108_154739.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong... I was in a /wg/ phone thread and anon was saying it was too inconsistent... Too metal... etc.
What's inconsistent? The 2 different wallpapers perhaps? What's wrong with the theme? ... I thought it was simple and information was easily accessible. I don't know where I went wrong
>tl;dr: teach me senpai
>>
>>1856278
I mean, I changed the font since...
>>
File: 4L_DKidsXau.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DKidsXau.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
New 2 ricing
>>
>>1856282
On mobile but here's some quick critiques:

The two wallpapers clash, you have big tough anime man and then suddenly a calming city skyline. The lockscreen and home screen just don't match.
The battery indicator that sits on the screen for a few seconds feels weird. It's a neat feature, maybe for a welcome screen or something.
I can't tell for sure but it looks like you're using two or even three fonts.
>>
>>1855358
how do you make multiple wallpaper within one background? Sorry, I know it's a stupid question.
>>
File: 2015_11_09_22_21_51.webm (183KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_09_22_21_51.webm
183KB, 720x1280px
First attemt on klwp. How did it go?
>>
Any mofo in here got a Tiny white clover Icon?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-14-59-39.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-14-59-39.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
(・∀・)
>>
>>1856303
Pastebin to damn hard to read?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-22-31.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-09-17-22-31.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>1856357
Anyway u can theme those icons to match the background colours? Other than that I really like it
>>
File: sinonglare2.webm (1MB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
sinonglare2.webm
1MB, 540x960px
Sinon guy back.
Apparently updating my KLWP made my widgets uneditable, locking them or something, so I had to remake the music player from scratch.
Good news is a lot of under-the-hood improvements with how the thing is structured.
The screen recording really compressed the third screen. It's supposed to have a fine pixel-checkerboard but that turns out horrible here, haha.
Meanwhile, trying to figure out how to implement a date-display on the clock. Probably have it fade in below, or something other.

>>1856245
I really like this. If it was me, I'd make the animations at least twice as fast, though.
Good work!
>>
File: thirdscreengrid.png (685KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
thirdscreengrid.png
685KB, 540x960px
>>1856405
Third screen for reference.
>>
>>1856063
Roger. The widgets look like default widgets, they're just not at all matching. Either edit them or make new ones. I'd fidget the right anon's widgets, n-no homo.
>>1856245
>I see I'm late to the KLWP party.
Been going for a couple threads already I think, but that's irrelevant. Really lovely work, just absolutely beautiful. Kinda wish the webm wasn't so artifact-ed, it's honestly a gorgeous rice. >>1856286
Icons are super hard to make out on that background and aren't consistent, pick either a dock or a grid layout and stick to it.
>>1856306
The animation is kinda cool but when it goes back to its default state it is really jaggedy, I'd make the transition smoother. That said, text shadow is really kinda hard on the eyes, the music control icons are pretty meh, the icons look out of place/too big. Neat idea though!
>>1856331
Monday's cut off, weather is uneven in the bars, icons are too big; I'd make the purple behind them darker and make the icons consistent (specifically, that app drawer one). Also would hide the status bar.
>>1856357
That battery/clock/date/weather is a clusterfuck. Battery meter colors are super out of place, icons don't match in the slightest, and you didn't theme the app drawer icon either.
>>1856405
Very nice, personally would have the dock icons disappear on the third screen but otherwise great!
>>
>>1856245
kinda want to steal this but when i tried making something like this for one screen it didnt work so if you wouldnt mind...
>>
File: screener_20151109(21:09:53).png (843KB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151109(21:09:53).png
843KB, 1600x2880px
>>1856382
>>
Is there a way to make KLWP switch wallpapers based on time? ie have 1 wallpaper show between 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm then automatically switching to another wallpaper when it's outside of that time range.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-20-38.png (724KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-00-20-38.png
724KB, 800x1280px
R8
Going to sleep
>>
>>1856426
Search up KLWP slideshow on youtube. Instead of doing every 5 seconds, just set a hard time for the wall to change.
>>
File: 2015_11_10_00:33:36.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_10_00:33:36.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
Having a simple setup this time
>>
File: output.webm (788KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
788KB, 720x1280px
I'm still working on it but this is what I have so far. The hardest decision for me is choosing the right wallpaper.

>>1856449
Just wondering but what are you using for your music player widget?
>>
File: sampler1.jpg (5MB, 5617x3388px) Image search: [Google]
sampler1.jpg
5MB, 5617x3388px
>>1856245
>>1856408
Here's the uncompressed original video.
https://my.mixtape.moe/hqxnxo.mp4

>>1856415
Playing around is what actually produces cool things, sorry man.

>>1856405
Yeah, I thought about speeding it up, but then I figured what's the point of lots of animation if you don't take a second to enjoy it.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-10-24-26.png (834KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-10-24-26.png
834KB, 720x1280px
1/3
Redid it again. Don't know what to add in those large empty spaces yet but want to make a music widget that opens when I swipe down and calender when I swipe up but I'm how I would do a swipe up/down in klwp
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-10-24-30.png (773KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-10-24-30.png
773KB, 720x1280px
>>1856513
2/3
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-10-10-26-40.png (783KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-10-10-26-40.png
783KB, 720x1280px
>>1856514
3/3
>>
>>1856500
Awesome! Thank you so much, that is loads better. Saved.
>>1856439
5/10, stock clock, icons don't match (app drawer, random play store icon with app label), clock covers her face. Not really much to rate.
>>1856449
That lockscreen isn't really working, in my opinion, but really nice job on the homescreen. Would personally make the icons smaller though.
>>1856513
>>1856514
>>1856515
Icon text is a bit too big on the first screen, I'd change font as well. Seems a bit barren but that's just me.
>>
File: 2015_11_10_15:22:02.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_10_15:22:02.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
>>1856564
I was thinking on using ACDisplay instead of the lockscreen, I think it looks better now.
>>
>>1856453
That's the VLC widget.
>>
>>1856580
Better! Clock seems kinda out of place on the lockscreen, but definitely way better.
>>
>>1856580
Does AcDisplay have a lock yet?
>>
>>1856617
>>>/wg/
>>
>>1856617
>/wg/ on /w/
>nude on work safe board
>shit rice overall
trolliest troll of them all
>>
File: wall2.png (924KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wall2.png
924KB, 3200x1920px
>>1856580
Sharing the static homepage
>>
File: screener_20151110(22:06:06).png (814KB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151110(22:06:06).png
814KB, 1600x2880px
>>1856408
I changed a lot
>>
>>1856649
Clusterfuck at the top is still kinda messy, icon layout is iffy (stick with a dock if you're going to use a dock) and
>page indicator
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-19-21-11.png (763KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-19-21-11.png
763KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone knows how to hide the soft buttons? GMC is buggy
>>
>>1854996
When you click the dropdown buttons all, the buttons get blacked out. Did you use a global switch, that fades in a opaque black rectangular box?
>>
>>1856692
You have to root for that. Don't know anything outside that. Decent screen but the keys do distract a bit.
>>
>>1856711
Currently running CM12 with root. Still buggy
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-09-20-29.png (890KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-09-20-29.png
890KB, 720x1280px
Clean and simple.
>>
>>1856634

which is this icon?
>>
>>1856759
Whicons
>>
>>1856697
Nah, just a formula for if any of the global switches for each box are on, it fades in a color filter.
>>1856753
I'd erase the birthday date maybe. That jpg artifacting might be worth fixing, too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-19-56-15.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-19-56-15.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>1856668
>>
>>1856753
simple and clean?
>>
>>1856052
umlaut bro hell yeah I remember you. Nice to see old faces every now and then.

>>1856692
Get a build prop editor and search for
"mainkeys"
something like "qemu.hw.mainkeys = 1"
will come up change the 1 to 0 and the nav bar will be gone for good. You will have to get an app like this one to get any form of navigation back. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jun.ace.piecontrol&hl=en

I might have the 1 and 0 mixed up. In that case just swap them in the steps above and it will work just as well.

if nothing pops up when you search mainkeys then just add this line to your build prop file.
"qemu.hw.mainkeys = 1"
>>
>>1856840
Ahh thanks
>>
>>1856840
hope you're doing just skippy timmanator
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-11-22-55-02.jpg (624KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-11-22-55-02.jpg
624KB, 1080x1920px
I like it but it feels too busy
>>
>>1856634
>>1856580
What are the widgets used in the attached picture?
>>
>>1856877
- Today Calendar (Month widget)
- VLC White Widget
- Weather Timeline Small Clock
>>
>>1855585

Holy shit that's gorgeous, mind sharing the original image?
>>
>>1856876
I like it alot, try to center your clock so that the padding is the same on the top and the bottom. Also try and have one row of icons and try to have them all white. That might make thigs look less busy.
>>
>>1855611
Found the site:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41903249

you have to sign up though which sucks but they have some nice minimalist shit
>>
>>1856908
>Found the site:
>http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41903249
>you have to sign up though which sucks but they have some nice minimalist shit
>>
>>1856884
Thank you. But ... do not get results with the music widget, if you please, have some link to send me?
>>
File: barakamon.webm (969KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
barakamon.webm
969KB, 720x1280px
>>1854967
looks good. enlarge icons or shrink bottom placeholder, perhaps?

>>1855233
that effect on the clock seems nice

>>1855358
im not sure why you didn't change clover's icon

>>1855397
have you tried white and gray colors on those text?
also that horizontal dock doesn't really match your diagonal bar.

>>1856876
>2clock/10
do you really need that much information?
and what app is that next to your app drawer? get the matching white icon for it or try another icon pack.
>>
>>1856932
Loving that clock placement and app drawer
>>
>>1854800
anon can you please post those wallpapers ?
>>
>>1856926
Well, you have to install VLC player for Android, it's the default widget.
>>
>>1856932
Really cute. Main issue for me is just the inconsistent fonts. I'd also mayyybe see about incorporating some of the pale yellow into the app box on the homepage. Other than that, this is cute as fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-16-00-49.png (768KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-16-00-49.png
768KB, 720x1280px
>>1856564
Just got rid of the clock and added emo centrail
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-23-10-58.png (226KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-23-10-58.png
226KB, 720x1280px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-12-19-39-45.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-12-19-39-45.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>1856245
Mind if you export this? :D
>>
>>1856948
>>1856984
i've tried adding yellow but it doesn't work well. i'll give it another shot later. thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-20-52-03.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-20-52-03.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
it's been a while.
>>
File: tumblr_nuwhy4iy2Q1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg (396KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuwhy4iy2Q1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg
396KB, 1080x1080px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-16-46-42.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-16-46-42.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
First rice in a while, not super /w/ but close enough I hope.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-17-32-35.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-17-32-35.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1857282
the home screen to this.
>>
>>1857046
>emo centrail
What?
>>1857144
Roger, I wasn't certain how it'd look but thought it worth a shot. Will be looking forward to it!
>>1857248
I'd personally change the clock/battery/music player to have a similar font and texture/chromatic filter as the background stuff does. Otherwise, it looks really out of place.
>>1857282
>>1857283
Homescreen clock is horrendously overused, I think in this case it's actually a tiny bit fitting but on principle (and out of distaste for it) I would recommend another clock. Icons are too low, I think, the whole thing is a bit unbalanced. Really neat wall though, on both home and lockscreen. Lockscreen clock is better, though I would have to say that I would not go for a circle clock with the moon in the background (just my preference). Lockscreen font is also really different to the homescreen one, for coherency I'd try to keep fonts consistent. The notification (message bubble + 1) is also off-center vertically.

Overall, pretty neat idea and great taste in walls, but the execution could use work.
>>
>>1857287
Thanks for the rate! im >>1857282 decided to just change the lock screen clock all together due to the fact that I really didnt like it in the first place. The problem with my apps being too low is that I cant actually get them in a line if they arent on the dock like that. Im currently using nova as my launcher and I cant figure out how to move my dock higher up on the homescreen. Any tips?
>>
>>1857299
No problem! It's what these threads are for. That aside, I use Nova as well but I use KLWP to add icons, so I don't have the same problem. In Nova you can change the dock padding in Nova Settings > Dock. It might help, if not, sorry.
>>
>>1857287
>emo centrail
tumblr mate
>>
>>1857323
What the hell is centrail, though?
>>
File: Comb14112015102335.jpg (1MB, 4800x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Comb14112015102335.jpg
1MB, 4800x2880px
My current setup, ratings welcomed
>>
>>1857411
Also changes every day, currently from a list but I might set it up to take wallpapers from /r/animewallpapers or something
>>
File: Comb14112015101946.jpg (992KB, 4800x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Comb14112015101946.jpg
992KB, 4800x2880px
>>1857412
Forgot image
>>
File: SCR.png (2MB, 900x1700px) Image search: [Google]
SCR.png
2MB, 900x1700px
Got any feedback on the fonts and placing?
>>
>>1856932
>>1856984
>>1857144
>>1857287
i give up... ;_;
im sharing the preset here in case someone something something
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzm3qeYTVYryNU53c3VYM1hLNVU/view?usp=sharing
>>
>>1857411
Really nice, given the wall rotation it makes sense it's a bit more generic. Main complaint is the borders are blurry on the boxes. Otherwise 9/10
>>1857569
Wifi off font looks super out of place, but I get why you used it. Honestly the battery/wifi thing kinda throws the whole circle off, I might suggest a battery bar (perhaps a thin one, under the clock?) and removing the wifi info altogether, then moving the whole block of text down, if that makes any sense.
>>1857599
Don't give up! I'll download it and check it out, as it's a really neat rice, but I would really love to see what you do with it. It's a waste of a good rice, man
>>
>>1857569
Could I get that render of Jeanne please?
>>
>>1857601
hey thanks anon. but it really is as far as i can do. can't squeeze any more idea out of my mind.
>>
File: Normal.png (3MB, 920x768px) Image search: [Google]
Normal.png
3MB, 920x768px
>>1857601
Thanks for the suggestion

>>1857602
Here you go
>>
File: SCR_20151115_172718.webm (3MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SCR_20151115_172718.webm
3MB, 720x1280px
Annddd here we are. The rotating grail changes to red when battery low and there is a different servant for each day, all done with KLWP and a lot of photoshop
>>
KLWP question: How can I trigger an animation at/after a certain time but also make a toggle switch work on top of that?
>>
>>1857411
>>1857413
I like this. It's fairly simple but very effective. The way you have flat colours that surround the central image is really nice. The thickish borders work well as well.

>>1857612
Very nice. It's good to see people do some really complex things with their rice.
>>
>>1857624
What specifically do you want done?
>>
>>1857627
I'm making an overlay that covers the screen which fades in/out at certain times (night/morning) but want to have a 'light switch' which can toggle it on/off.
I can't figure out how to have both triggers work at the same time.
>>
>>1857629
Sounds like you need to make 2 overlays, one manual and the other auto. You can try to combine both using the (if) variables but that would be harder
>>
>>1857630
Thanks for the tip, I'll try out two overlays later.
>>
>>1857629
Out of curiosity, why not just use an app like twilight? From what you described it would be perfect.
>>
>>1857639
I'm guessing he doesn't like the colour or because AMOLED screens suffer from colour burn, Twilight being one of the culprits. An alternative would be CF.Lumen but it needs root for best results.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151115-132017.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151115-132017.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
R8 h8 mastrb8
>>
>>1857658
H8
>>
File: Rikka.png (3MB, 3382x4767px) Image search: [Google]
Rikka.png
3MB, 3382x4767px
>>1856971
Here's the vector.
>>
>>1857607
Ah, I can understand then. I took a stab at the second/icon page: https://u.pomf.io/ljszqy.7z
But I think it's a bit generic, myself. It's a great rice one way or the other so good job!
>>1857612
Damn, this is fucking slick. Really nice use of animations.
>The rotating grail changes to red when battery low and there is a different servant for each day
10/10, just fantastic.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-02-09.png (709KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-02-09.png
709KB, 1080x1920px
This is my first one, how is it?
I can't find any good icon skins.
>>
>>1854921
>look up Resurrection rom ages ago
>no international variant
>look it up now
>N910F version
Aw yes. I just spent half the day installing Kyubi though, it's the only Touchwiz based rom I've been able to find that isn't full of crap (looking at you, Emotion Revolution). Don't bitch at me about Touchwiz roms, I like the S Pen and I've found it laggy and unresponsive on AOSP roms. I tried Note Buddy and all that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-15-22-49-38.png (115KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-15-22-49-38.png
115KB, 540x960px
Helloo.0
>>
File: shit.png (696KB, 924x817px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
696KB, 924x817px
Not my best, but looks Ok.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151104_0003.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151104_0003.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Windows Phone 10 reporting in.

Only had a little play with it, thoughts and ideas welcome.
>>
>>1857283
this was just posted on twitter. https://twitter.com/RandomChanBot/status/666313682343862272

I took the time to find this thread, look for this post just to tell you that it fucking disgusts me.
>>
>>1858016
Cute Kyouko. Would move her up a bit so that she's not so close to the bottom, otherwise really adorable.
>>1858048
Really nice. I honestly can't think of any other suggestions as I'm not familiar with WP but it looks fantastic.
>>
>>1857977
I think you should make the charectars red like that background but other than that it looks nice.
>>
dumb question: is there any other way to use klwp on my desktop other than downloading an emulator?
>>
>>1858119
Kek
>>
>>1858048
what model do you have because I thought WP10 wasn't out yet?
>>
File: Screenshot_20151117-030417.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151117-030417.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Simple, but I just got my new Nexus 6P and I haven't had the chance to build something cooler yet.
>>
>>1858298
awoo
>>
>>1858294
Lumia 930 and it's not, I'm running technical preview.
>>
>>1858298
This is pretty neat, though. I'd personally move the wall down and left a bit, but that's just me. This is really pretty and simple.
>>1858257
Do you mean using KLWP to rice your desktop? If so, no. Check the desktop thread for desktop ricing. If you mean using it to test rices for your phone, then yes, I figure you'd have to use an emulator. There's no KLWP desktop client, so far as I'm aware.
>>
>>1858231
Ty for the input
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-17-11-48-12.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-17-11-48-12.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-17-19-28-04.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-17-19-28-04.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
This is my second configuration after messing around with KLWP for a bit. I jusy wish there was a way to launch nova folders from KLWP actions...anyone know of anything that could come close to this? Any feedback also appreciated
>>
How should I go about making a battery widget in klwp that is an analog gauge style instead of a progress bar or series? What about outdoor temperature?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-01-32-56.jpg (1015KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-01-32-56.jpg
1015KB, 1080x1920px
I just buy a huawei mate 7
>>
>>1858552
norice/10
>>
>>1858544
Try using a shape, and for rotation enter a formula or something. KLWP allows math so you should be able to figure something out
>>
I just got this phone, so im still just messing around with it trying to get it how I like it.
>>
>>1858624
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-09-35-00.png (541KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-09-35-00.png
541KB, 1440x2560px
>>1854718
>>1854722
>>1854800
>>1854949
>>1857411
>>1855916
My favorite
I suck at zooper and klwp so my screen is pretty lame
>>
>>1858619
Thanks, I figured it out. I used $360-bi(level)*360/100$ on a rectangle.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-49-26.png (648KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-17-49-26.png
648KB, 720x1280px
Second rice, first time posting. Feedback appreciated.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-22-50-18.png (879KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-22-50-18.png
879KB, 1440x2560px
R8

I must say one of my best so far. Though I'm kinda new at this.
>>
>>1857248
Yo can you share that pape I love it
>>
File: AsukaKLWP.webm (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
AsukaKLWP.webm
1MB, 1080x1920px
Making a new theme for my tablet soon, a horizontal one, not sure what to base it off of yet.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Can u r8?
>>
Does anyone have a good source for importing klwp wallpapers for modifying? Been looking through forums but nothing good enough.
>>
>>1859105
0/10
>>
>>1858729
Pretty neat, something about the elements in the bottommost bar are throwing me off but otherwise a solid rice.
>>1858811
Not /w/ material/10
>>1859149
Google for klwp themes and see what comes up. I know it's >leddit but you can check their android ricing community and their klwp community to see if there's anything you like, too.
>>
File: screener_20151120(11:05:35).png (1MB, 2134x3840px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151120(11:05:35).png
1MB, 2134x3840px
New phone, new rice. As I post this I already see some stuff I don't like about it.

I like where the time is, the date I don't. Icons might need to be changed to a grayish color too, not just pure black.
>>
First Attempt at this type of stuff
>>
Any tips for android 2.3 user? There are no nova launcher or klwp avaiable for devices this old
>>
>>1859238
Can I get that wallpaper?
>>
>>1859238
It's a cool idea. I think you should give the time on her chest a little bit of a shadow or make it another color. And remove the google bar unless you actually use it.
>>
>>1859249
Good first attempt. I think you should remove the app labels though, I assume you know what each icon does. Also, white icon packs don't go well with a background that has white-ish parts in it. Either change wallpaper or look for another icon pack.
>>
>>1859272
You might not get as flashy of a rice as klwp will allow you, but you can still rice on 2.3.

Read through the pastebins again. Nova isn't the only launcher out there, and more than klwp can be used to make a widget to rice with.
>>
File: Teen Shinobu.png (376KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Teen Shinobu.png
376KB, 1080x1920px
>>1859273
Here you go bud.

>>1859282
I'll probably do something to that effect. Thanks for the advice.
>>
ah shit almost taught the thread was dead when i dident see it on first page
>>
File: 121412.png (923KB, 1500x1459px) Image search: [Google]
121412.png
923KB, 1500x1459px
plz rate
>>
>>1859428
The girls have shadows, everything else doesn't.
I'd also move the clock away from the status bar, it's definitely too close. Move it towards the center.

>March 2013
The fuck? It also touches the girls hat.
>>
>>1858830
Can anyone link the KLWP file for this if it exists?
>>
>>1859428
>>1859425
AIKO LONG TIME NO AUTISM
>>
File: charismascreen.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
charismascreen.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Very lazily done
>>
>>1858811
Very cool I like it
>>
>>1858625
You should hide the toolbar at the top. Also wallpaper is cute but it's low resolution.
>>
>>1859580
I like it!
>>
File: i.imgur.com_LZ8QO86.jpg (317KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
i.imgur.com_LZ8QO86.jpg
317KB, 1080x1920px
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-02-39-14.png (906KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-02-39-14.png
906KB, 1080x1920px
Tried a little harder this time.
>>
>>1859497
I won't give you the file but I'll teach you how to do any part of it.
>>
File: dfgsd.png (1MB, 1500x1752px) Image search: [Google]
dfgsd.png
1MB, 1500x1752px
>>1859490
thanks for the input, sadly i feel that changing stuff in the so called "Aiko Nation Theme" is a bit to late

>>1859549
ah shit some anon knows me desu~
>>
>>1859726
Right, because everything that is old is 100% percent perfect and can not in any way be improved. Got it.
>>
>>1859728
it's more that i dont own a iphone 4 any more
>>
Why can't I hide status bar clock with Nova on Marshmallow?
>>
>>1859900
That is something controlled on a system level not your launcher. Take it up with the rom not your launcher.
>>
>>1859913
I'm using stock 6.0
>>
>>1859915
Rooted?
>>
>>1859938
Yes
>>
>>1859238
Which icon used in attached picture?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-23-42-24.jpg (620KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-23-42-24.jpg
620KB, 1080x1920px
Just lockscreen
>>
>>1859490
>It also touches the girls hat.
Ordinarily I'd agree that it's pretty poor design to have elements overlap but sometimes it's fine for something to overlap. That said, the fact that the 2013 goes over the hat is pretty poor design.
>>1859428
7 or 8/10, nice on the eyes but the shadows are kinda too big and fuzzy, I think. I agree with the other poster about them only having shadows while nothing else does, it feels off. The black border is kinda weird too, dunno what that's about. Otherwise, not bad for iOS.
>>1859658
Neat, but I'd have the date better aligned vertically rather than resting on the bottom (everything else as well, but the date most notably). Otherwise okay, assuming you use gestures or something. Feels very empty.
>>
>>1859701
I'd buy it, sell it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151123-003208.png (196KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151123-003208.png
196KB, 720x1280px
Could someone tell me the name, or a link where I can find the icon used in the following attachment image.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-01-12-12.png (583KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-01-12-12.png
583KB, 1080x1920px
Had a lot of trouble picking icons for this one, not totally satisfied with them.
>>
>>1860001
ur not even going to put the clock where it's meant to be??
>>
>>1859238
What's that icon pack
>>
>>1860003
Can't edit what one stole fast enough
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-23-06-28-10.png (601KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-23-06-28-10.png
601KB, 1080x1920px
>>1860003
Oops I'm actually retarded. I also might make a better clock I've been using this one for awhile.
>>
File: rec1.webm (678KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
rec1.webm
678KB, 1080x1920px
Hey guys, new here. r8 pls
>>
>>1860048
mangamovie/10
>>
>>1859947
>>1859989
>>1860008
Sorry, it took me awhile to respond. The name of the icons are Simple Rounds Lite, however I personally edited some of them in photoshop so some of them look different.

>>1860042
It's always nice seeing something use one of my old wallpapers. Looks good anon.
>>
>>1859988
Nah I'm good.
>>
File: 6.png (723KB, 2134x3840px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
723KB, 2134x3840px
>>
File: Reina Starry Night.jpg (3MB, 6000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Reina Starry Night.jpg
3MB, 6000x3000px
>>1855143
Been busy lately but I had some free time today and thought i'd re-do my layout for the winter. I changed the background and vector and reversed the drop shadows. I added a couple klwp widgets, the music one is based off something that was posted here a while back, so thank you if your reading this. Feedback is welcome.
>>
File: Reina Starry Night.webm (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Reina Starry Night.webm
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1860062
>>
>>1860062
Clock text should be changed, colors should be changed a bit to better match the background.
>>
>>1860062
It's be cool if you could change the photo so that it reflects the current weather. Like a rainy photo for rain, sunny one for a clear day.
>>
>>1860058
Hey, someone's using a similar set up that I had! Yay!
>>
File: lock3.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lock3.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Can someone recommend a color scheme to go with my lockscreen? I can't seem think of a good one.
>>
>>1860267
https://color.adobe.com/

might help
>>
>>1857329
its me misspelling central cause new phone keyboard
>>
>>1859428
OH MAN I REMEMBER THIS.
I REMEMBER TWEAKING IT FOR THE IPHONE 5

also Ram and Rom <3
>>
>>1860001
what icon pack is this?
>>
>>1860329
Sunshine and cryten
>>
File: Screenshot_20151124-211428.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151124-211428.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1859900
bump

also r8
>>
>>1860344
Actually looks pretty cool. The white icons kind of blend in with the clouds, but you can't really fix that unless you make something like a box on the wallpaper, which I don't think would look very good. The icons themselves also take up a lot of space which by itself isn't a bad thing, but for me personally doesn't look visually appealing. Battery bar up top is cool, don't really have anything against it.

All in all, I like it, good job anon. I'll rate it 2clocks/10.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-24-13-03-06.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-24-13-03-06.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I still want to root it.. Can't find anything for 5.1.1 s5 :-(
>>
What locker do y'all use?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-17-01-39.png (695KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-17-01-39.png
695KB, 1440x2560px
I dont even know what i was trying to do with this rice i made, it was going good for awhile but somewhere along the line it turned to shit, i also tried to make a music widget thing through klwp but it looks awful. In any case r8 & h8, and give suggestions as to what i should change, or if i should just scrap it all together.
>>1860344
You utilized the screen space really well and the icon placement aswell
>>1860042
Like the color scheme alot, cool clock as well
>>1859658
Nice but theres a bit too much going on in that pic for me, its really in your face ya know, and i dont like that chalky font, looks nice though
>>1859249
Not bad for a first attempt but try to fill up the screen with something other then all those icons, try maybe a big clock or music controls or something
>>
>>1860830
I think it'd be cool if you centered the music widget.
>>
>>1860861
Yeah i was thinking so too, was gonna maybe replace the clock with a music widget and just show the status bar up top instead of having a big clock and that search bar, maybe put some weather widget or something where the music widget currently is
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-42-55.png (664KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-25-19-42-55.png
664KB, 1440x2560px
>>1860861
Heres what ive got so far after making some changes, still needs lots of work but im liking it better than it was already
>>
>>1854804
I use SCR 5+ Pro, works well for me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015_02_02_22_15_27.png (409KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_02_02_22_15_27.png
409KB, 540x960px
Rate mates
>>
File: 1432939768522.png (510KB, 504x894px) Image search: [Google]
1432939768522.png
510KB, 504x894px
>>1861026
10/10 r8 me 2
>>
>>1861027
least its consistent
>>
>>1861026
I r8 0/8 m8
>>
>>1861026
Why would you try to look like inferior OS?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-18-23-09.png (770KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-18-23-09.png
770KB, 720x1280px
What do you guys think overall?
Also, what kind of icon pack would you suggest for me?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-27-01-35-23.png (354KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-27-01-35-23.png
354KB, 540x960px
Still working on this, currently fixing the banners so the icons would be centered. What about the top banner? Do you guys think it's ok like that or I should adjust it too so it'll be centered?
Still waiting for the guys on the IMT for the render of the wallpaper.
>>
>>1861026
>>1861027
WeW/10
>>
>>1861046
it's generic at best
>>
File: blueforlove.jpg (2MB, 2000x2045px) Image search: [Google]
blueforlove.jpg
2MB, 2000x2045px
>>1860304
the good old days
>>
File: dcsdcsd.png (2MB, 784x5000px) Image search: [Google]
dcsdcsd.png
2MB, 784x5000px
>>1861167
the fuck do i not get a name tag for

also history pic 4 you all
>>
File: Screenshot_20151126-183053.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151126-183053.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Any idea on how I could root my nexus 6p? My build is MDB08L.
>>
File: screener_20151126(14:06:19).png (1MB, 1600x2880px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20151126(14:06:19).png
1MB, 1600x2880px
>>
File: Screenshot_20151127-014754.png (626KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151127-014754.png
626KB, 1440x2560px
Work in progress. Trying to get it to match my desktop. I'll try using her red and see if I can incorporate that somehow.

Last time I had an android was years ago so I'm a little rusty.
>>
Newfag here. R8 pls, I have no idea what im doing.

Using smart launcher 3 or some shit
>>
>>1861278
Hide the status bar up top before they yell at you for having two clocks, other than that its pretty good for your (im assuming) first try, that search bar looks kinda ugly though imo, switch it for another one and id rate it like 7-8/10
>>
>>1861278
Well, at least start off by clearing your status bar before you screenshot. After that, root your device, and then hide the status bar since you have two clocks.

It's generally poor design to have your interface overlap with the subject of your background, so I think you should change your layout a bit. I'd start by removing your search bar and then adjust the time until it fits inside of the handrail. This is all subjective of course, so do as you please.

Icons aren't horrible; there's enough contrast for them to be visible with the background. The one floating icon off to the side though is a bit of an eye sore.

Nice first try, 2clocks/10.
>>
>>1861278
use nova
clean up your taskbar
try not to have the wallpaper interfere with foreground elements so much
get rid of the search bar, it's not 2011 anymore
>>
>>1861281
>>1861283
>>1861289
Thanks for the feedback. Got rid of the stupid search bar, I was never going to use it anyway.
Hid the notification bar too and used a different clock widget.
Looking a lot cleaner now.
I tried using Nova before but ended up with apps all over the place. I still keep it as I have my apps all arranged so I know where they are, so I have 2 launchers. Yeah it's retarded but I like it that way
>>
>>1861027
Thanks Doc
>>
>>1861046
>reddit
overall I think you're a faggot
>>
File: はい_です[1].png (100KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
はい_です[1].png
100KB, 480x854px
My first wallpapyrus.
If you have any suggestions, feel free to...
>>
File: Screenshot_20151127-210733.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151127-210733.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1860538
updated to mra58n and the clock finally fucked off
>>
>>1861344
ayyyy lmao

>>1861359
It's really plain, but I guess there's nothing inherently wrong with it. I'd either throw in a drop shadow on the boxes to match the icons or make the icons all flat.

>>1861362
Looks good anon
>>
>>1861296
Looks really solid! If you feel like getting a new icon pack ever then check out glyphsys i think its called on the play store, i think itd go well with your setup.
>>
>>1861344
his generic shit rice really highlights that fact more desu
>>
New Thread niggers
>>1861459
>>1861459
>>
File: k2w.jpg (335KB, 644x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k2w.jpg
335KB, 644x1080px
>>
>>1861046
I couldnt find a reverse of this image, do you have the original?
>>
File: tumblr_nvac0jsPEO1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg (489KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvac0jsPEO1qla6e4o1_1280.jpg
489KB, 1080x1080px
>>1863080
Kuvshinov ilya
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-21-50-05.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-21-50-05.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
How do I make this better?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.