[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss these.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: manuals.jpg (97KB, 550x286px) Image search: [Google]
manuals.jpg
97KB, 550x286px
even nintendon't do it anymore.
>>
it is sad when you buy a game and the area where the manual normally would be just has a video game health and safety information notice
>>
>>4257525

Shit deserves it own thread. We got thick extensive color manuals , two-sided maps and other great stuff. Most new games you get a placard with a web address on where to find the manual...haha
>>
File: TS (10).jpg (228KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
TS (10).jpg
228KB, 1058x705px
>mfw I went to rent vidja, I would look for game manuals to put into the rental game box and then keep them

I still got a stack in nice condition somewhere. Just ps2 stuff tho.
>>
>>4257569
now I'm laying on the cold hard ground, OOH OOH. TROUBLE TROUBLE.
>>
I remember as a kid whenever i got a new game, i put on the cart, turn on the console and watch the intro and demo while reading the manual and smelling the pages.

Then i would just watch the game demo for about 15 minutes before pressing start.

One of the most vivid memories i have about this is when i got Ocarina of Time on release day... am i autustic?
>>
>>4257580

No, you just made love to your games. like a slow tantric sex thing. its ok.
>>
>>4257580
OoT intro is better than the game itself, you're alright
>>
>>4257580
I used to love smelling the manual pages and think I'd always have that smell as a constant in my life. I can still recall the scent.
>>
>>4257580
Who is this beautiful woman I keep seeing around here and why am I not married to her
>>
>>4258212
Just the ex-girlfriend of some sad anon who said he still loves her (not making it up, he actually said that) and can't seem to move on with his life.
>>
>>4258219
Yeah, I can see why. I felt that way about my first long term ex for a good while, but I didn't post her on 4chan. Haven't had much luck with women either. But then, Odin says in verse, "Thou shall trust not the oath of a maid, nor the word a woman speaks; for their hearts on a whirling wheel were fashioned, and fickle their breasts were formed"

Guess bitches ain't shit but hoes'n tricks, even to the King of Gods
>>
>>4257514
I miss posters more. Parappa and Chrono Trigger come to mind.
>>
>>4258238
From where is this odin quote?
>>
>>4257514
We live in an age where (((limited editions))) of games feature artbooks* and a soundtracks*

*digital download code
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.