[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silhouette Mirage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

If I wanted to play this game, would I go PS1 or Saturn?
>>
>>4257185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REa-VK5OKg
Saturn
>>
Saturn has more detailed background layers. PS1 has an extra super hard boss, the Grim Reaper.

Working Designs redesigned the American version so weapon shops charge LESS money but your weapons DRAIN spirit upon usage, but you can recharge your spirit back by hitting enemies with their own polarity. This doesn't happen in either PS1 or Saturn Japanese versions. I actually liked the Working Designs version better but your mileage may vary.

Also when you get to a weapon shop make sure you scroll the weapon list all the way to the end for a secret high level weapon.
>>
In the blue cave section of the first stage, make sure you ride the left wall all the way along the ceiling for a secret shop that sells a Surosa Lv 5 weapon. It's probably the best weapon in the game.
>>
>>4257185
I wonder how many mushrooms I'd have to eat before wanting to play this
>>
>>4257207
Pardon me, they actually made weapons MORE expensive in the America version, it's just Surosa that's considerably cheaper.
>>
http://kazaki03.blogspot.com/2015/06/silhouette-mirage-japanese-english.html
Differences between the US and JP version
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (76KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
76KB, 640x360px
So apparently there are 2 exclusive bosses in the PS1 version
Geluve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_qS5vqdjRI
Reaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHetRMKOaYY
I guess that also means the PS1 has an extra ending?
>>
>>4257258
Geluve is such a shitty fight. Why did they even bother?
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>4257265
Yep the actual last boss is much harder but the reaper fight was cool.
>>
File: dynamis silhouette mirage.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dynamis silhouette mirage.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>4257185
Man this fucking game was my shit back in the day. I still remember encountering this motherfucker for the first time.
>>
The anti-treasure guy hasn't posted here yet?
>>
>>4257185
PS1 version, you can get in English.
Saturn version has much more detailed backgrounds, PS1 version has better transparencies in return.

I have it on Saturn. It's a good game, but the polarity quirk gets old fast, and the difficulty ramps up to bullshit very fast because of that. Basically it becomes near impossible to just play the game, you always have to play it in a certain exact way to win.

You also need to grind a bit to get the better weapons. For what its worth, you only really need to do that on the first level to get the max level Sloth, which makes the game fairly easy.

>>4257217
>I wonder how many mushrooms I'd have to eat before wanting to play this

It's a good game, but I always put it down either due to the difficulty becoming complete bullshit, or because the insanity just becomes too much. I liked how you had to beat one boss by poisoning its soup.
>>
>>4257185
See that logo that says "working designs" ? that means you should play the Saturn version.
>>4257217
t. never taken drugs before
>>
>>4257405
I think he only shows up on threads of Treasure games on Nintendo systems.
>>
>>4257838
>drugs
it's literally just a mushroom. yes, it'll get you high, but nothing was done to it besides maybe dehydrating
>>
>>4257217
DUDE
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.