[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indiana Jones 64

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: N64cover.jpg (57KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
N64cover.jpg
57KB, 640x443px
I live in europe and i want to play indiana jones on N64. I have the rom but no emulator makes it work. Is there a special setting or is it impossible?
>>
>>4254684

There is a special modified version of PJ64 coupled with a savestate with all the levels unlocked already to skip one selection screen that makes the game crash to play just this game.
I played one level with it and it worked.
>>
>>4254941
Thanks. it's so complicated because it's one of the most protective n64 games ?
>>
>>4254941
Where can i download it?
>>
>>4254941
only to find out doing this is pointless and you might as well play the pc version.
>>
>>4254684

www.mediafire.com/download/jk7fae7rye5y2s5/Infernal_Machine_PJ64_Bundle_0.1_Lite.rar

this custom build has exhalatio's force FixFpuLocations hack, Ziggy's LLE plugin and HatCat's RSP interpreter, also you must use a PAL .rom and use the save game to skip that scene that crashes the emulation
>>
>>4255826

it also can run rogue squadron but not battle forn naboo

it breaks all the other games
>>
>>4254982
The issue is that factor 5 programmed their own microcode for the n64. Their games work differently than any others on the system and there's no documentation so it's been a long standing issue.
>>
Indiana Jones N64 is a very strange game. It crashes unacceptably often on a real N64. Insanely ambitious game, but development was rushed and understaffed. Emulation is getting better, but there's a core emulation issue that has yet to be resolved, where the game freezes at the end of each level. There's something odd going on with how the game reads/writes/handles save data, I think.
>>
>>4254684
Wasn't this sold exclusively somewhere?
>>
>>4257802
Blockbuster. And the PAL version was worked on for a bit more, but eventually cancelled, finally leaking when THQ went bust. It is interestingly slightly less buggy. As in, the NTSC version has a way to soft lock the game by grabbing a box wrong literally 30 seconds into the game that doesn't work on PAL.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.